SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 10:07 pm

One last before I go to bed. This interview is from 3news.co.nz.
Strange to zoom in that closely. It's almost like they are glued to the wall behind them.
http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-art-green-didnt-lead-dani-on-2015051311#axzz3Zynl1l00

Back to top Go down

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Thanks Glow for all the postings.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 10:19 pm

^^You're welcome. hi
I'm just so happy to see them so relieved. Finally they are able to speak about their relationship. This has IMO been one of the best seasons ever. Loved this version of TB.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 12:50 am

Their interview on the Edge, pretty funny.

http://www.theedge.co.nz/Art-and-Matilda-The-Bachelor-couple-chat-to-Jay-Jay-Mike--Dom/tabid/106/articleID/37090/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 12:58 am

The spinoff pop quiz

http://thespinoff.co.nz/13-05-2015/the-bachelor-nz-a-pop-quiz-reveals-pitch-perfect-dreams-navel-flirtation-and-p*nis-pancakes/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 1:09 am

Ok another MoreFM interview. This is pretty surprising to me actually...Art & Matilda bought a house together in Tauranga. Me thinks they are more sure of their relationship than they are letting on. Also Art said no to DWTS NZ, smart move on their part to disappear from the public scrutiny.

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Nicki--Brendon-ask-if-Art-and-Matilda-are-buying-a-house-in-Tauranga/tabid/96/articleID/22984/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 13, 2015 1:28 am

mercieme wrote:Ok another MoreFM interview. This is pretty surprising to me actually...Art & Matilda bought a house together in Tauranga. Me thinks they are more sure of their relationship than they are letting on. Also Art said no to DWTS NZ, smart move on their part to disappear from the public scrutiny.

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Nicki--Brendon-ask-if-Art-and-Matilda-are-buying-a-house-in-Tauranga/tabid/96/articleID/22984/Default.aspx

wow, his mom Cate did say he was thinking about buying a house in the bay.

I must say I wasn't expecting this and I do agree they are definite sure of the relationship.

I guess Art will be expanding his business.

I'm now wondering if Matilda will keep her job given its about 3 hrs drive from Tauranga to Auckland.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 13, 2015 1:46 am

ElonM wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ok another MoreFM interview. This is pretty surprising to me actually...Art & Matilda bought a house together in Tauranga. Me thinks they are more sure of their relationship than they are letting on. Also Art said no to DWTS NZ, smart move on their part to disappear from the public scrutiny.

wow, his mom Cate did say he was thinking about buying a house in the bay.

I must say I wasn't expecting this and I do agree they are definite sure of the relationship.

I guess Art will be expanding his business.

I'm now wondering if Matilda will keep her job given its about 3 hrs drive from Tauranga to Auckland.

WOW that's pretty big! I listened to the piece and they do seem pretty serious about each other - I imagine at the start that they will either rent it out or use it just for the weekends. It's very expensive to buy a house in Auckland and the prices just keep on soaring so to buy in Tauranga would be a good way to get onto the property ladder.

I have also just listened to them being interviewed on TheEdge. Very funny and revealing and a little bit naughty. The podcast should be up soon if someone could link it please. Also they said this was their last interview except for perhaps something in Woman's Day.

There is also some fantastic articles and podcasts from The Spinoff. Just google them - they are fantastic. They have been following the BachNZ from the beginning and plan to have a podcast with Art and Matilda soon.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 13, 2015 1:56 am

ahahah, they're great together ... and the Edge interview is funny, Art is hilarious in his honesty.
talking about them both being more relaxed today:
Inter: "You're out of the closet now. It's good."
Art: "yeah, we're both gay"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 13, 2015 2:15 am

Also there is an interview with Guy, Sharyn and Clint who do the afternoon show on TheEdge. That's the one I just listened to on the radio. Lots of juicy details as they asked quite probing questions and people were able to txt and ask them all sorts of things.

It won't be available for a couple of hours as the show runs to 7pm and then they'll edit and put in on their site. But it's definitely worth a listen.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 13, 2015 2:25 am

Thanks Katie - missed Art&Maddy on today's GSC ... I'm listening now, looked it up, it's 6:24 pm now in Auckland (it's 8am over here hi )
I'm really enjoying this TB and everything that goes with it ... this community here.
ETA: I'll catch up later if they put the video on.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed May 13, 2015 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : obviously, with no sleep on my part I have't read the post above correctly)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 am

happygolucky wrote:Thanks Katie - missed Art&Maddy on today's GSC ... I'm listening now, looked it up, it's 6:24 pm now in Auckland (it's 8am over here hi )
I'm really enjoying this TB and everything that goes with it ... this community here.
ETA: I'll catch up later if they put the video on.

Oh I kept on meaning to clear this up but he calls her Matty not Maddy. It must be our Kiwi accents that's confusing. He has also called her Tilds in the past but definitely Matty in most of the post show interviews.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again