SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tasty - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 6:52 am

AngelaM wrote:Thanks for adding the link and photos.  I have been following the sleuthing you all have been doing for a couple of weeks now since i discovered your hiding place Smiley.  I am amazed at what you have found and surmised. I bow down to the knowledge and skills of great detectives.  Thanks for sharing all that you have found and your thoughts.  I was definitely TEAM MATILDA from day one but have enjoyed the first series so much. Looking forward to reading and seeing more about this couple and all the couples from the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise.  
awwww
Yay! A fellow Team Matilda! She has so much support and fans it is nice to know that they are so well received by the majority of viewers and Kiwis. It bodes well for the relationship when there is lots of support.

Season 3 for Bachelor Aussie should start sometime soon and the links to the episode to watch will likely be posted in the Bach Aussie S3 thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f112-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

The Bachelorette USA begins this week also and links may be posted for that for non-US watchers on the board too so keep a look out for those.

So glad you posted and joined the board bestbud! It is such a wonderful place to be and sleuth, where everyone has something to offer. :yes: Feel free to post anything and everything. There is so much going on on this board and so many amazing veteran sleuthers, I personally have learnt so much from them all in the past year since joining this board (I joined for Bach Australia Season 2) and am still learning :Nod: .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tasty - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 7:37 am

hi AngelaM. Thanks for the findings. Although this is not a fan thread it's a very happy thread. Great that you joined. Team #Marthur /#Artilda

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Sun May 17, 2015 7:48 am

Thanks so much for the warm welcome.... Being a kiwi myself, this Bachelor remained true to how New Zealanders are mostly. (Yes we all run around in beautiful dresses sipping Bubbles-NOT). But the girls were a range of typical people you would meet anywhere you go.

I have watched most Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and a few spinoffs too. Probably the most disappointing for me was the ATR show. It lacked the atmosphere of the US shows. The room was too bright and probably created much more tension than was needed. No wonder Art in particular was so uncomfortable.

Someone said that after listening to questions on his morning shows - Simon Barnett would make a good host. I think even though Mike did a good job, he seemed uncomfortable in this role at times especially at the ATR.

It is a little upsetting how negative people are being. Whether they were TEAM DANI or TEAM MATILDA or TEAM WHOEVER, a lot of comments are made by people who forget that this was a show and there was always going to have one outcome - at least 20 girls would leave without the man.

The romantic in me looks forward to Art and Matilda developing their relationship at their own pace being happy.

I am looking foward to watching the Bachelorette. Embarressed!

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 7:59 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 17, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 8:12 am

Except for the ATFR, the Bachelor from NZ has been one of the best seasons ever. It has been so refreshing with a realistic show. The lead was great and the girls were great, grounded and natural. You can't fall in love under these circumstances, but you can find someone that you have a strong bond with and fall in love with afterwards. JMHO. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Matilda and Arthur to develop a healthy relationship. I have high hopes for these two.hearthumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 11:03 am

Welcome1 Angela! Have fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 17, 2015 11:45 am

So these two finally got to spend quality time together. From Art's pic Matilda planned the getaway.

tasty - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 11249428_833932083341973_2146466411_n
art_green
Magic spot. Totally spoilt. Thanks @matootles

tasty - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 11311493_815201075243293_1592576951_n
@matootles
That view though. Thanks for having us Castaways! Epic weekend with @art_green aka Tom Selleck emoji
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Cutest couple! They are doing it right by not getting engaged if that's not what they wanted. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 7:00 pm

It's adorkable Art's birthday today (already May 20th in NZ)....hope he has a wonderful celebration with his beautiful Matty and his friends & family.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 7:58 pm

hbbanner Arthur! Hope he has a wonderful day with Matilda!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 20, 2015 1:58 am

Glowworm2 wrote:Except for the ATFR, the Bachelor from NZ has been one of the best seasons ever. It has been so refreshing with a realistic show. The lead was great and the girls were great, grounded and natural. You can't fall in love under these circumstances, but you can find someone that you have a strong bond with and fall in love with afterwards. JMHO. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Matilda and Arthur to develop a healthy relationship. I have high hopes for these two.hearthumbsup  

I enjoyed the Bachelor NZ more than I have any Bach or Ette is so long I can't remember. Art and Matilda are adorable and I hope they work out long term. I agree with Art when he said he knew it was Matilda all along..It was so easy to see. He acted different with her than with the other girls. Like he wanted to be sure to make a good impression on her and once he made the comment to her dad about shaking on it, I knew it was a done deal. I truly wish them the best.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 20, 2015 11:02 pm

The Face to Face interview of Art and Anika Moa is now on the NZ Herald website. They have edited it but it is still quite naughty. Plus there was a bit at the end that didn't show on Periscope.

Btw I have now watched 2 episodes of The Bachelorette 11. Wow- fill of drama and so different from Bach NZ!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again