SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

food - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Thanks Katiebelle, you now know why we all love Bachie NZ. I personally don't like the drama portion of the US series and it's getting far and far away from the romantic story they started with, it looks like Bachelorette 11 is going to be a wild ride that's for sure.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed May 20, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

food - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by nannymargie Wed May 20, 2015 9:16 pm

Katiebelle wrote:The Face to Face interview of Art and Anika Moa is now on the NZ Herald website. They have edited it but it is still quite naughty. Plus there was a bit at the end that didn't show on Periscope.

Btw I have now watched 2 episodes of The Bachelorette 11. Wow- fill of drama and so different from Bach NZ!

How do we get to this website?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:The Face to Face interview of Art and Anika Moa is now on the NZ Herald website. They have edited it but it is still quite naughty. Plus there was a bit at the end that didn't show on Periscope.

Btw I have now watched 2 episodes of The Bachelorette 11. Wow- fill of drama and so different from Bach NZ!

How do we get to this website?

Here you go

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11452315
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 21, 2015 12:53 am

Anika Moa asked Art what song he would play at his and Matilda's wedding and straight away he replied "cheerleader". I hadn't heard of it so I google it. It's sweet and funky and so right for them. It's a cross between reggae and soul.  Look it up on YouTube. The lyrics are below.

Cheerleader Lyrics

When I need motivation
My one solution is my queen
'Cause she' stay strong yeah yeah
She is always in my corner
Right there when I want her
All these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone and they say

Do you need me
Do you think I'm pretty
Do I make you feel like cheating-
And I'm like no, not really 'cause

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

She walks like a model
She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle
yeah yeah
'Cause I'm the wizard of love
And I got the magic wand
All these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone and they say

Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating
And I'm like no, not really cause'

She gives me love and affection
Baby did I mention
you're the only girl for me
No I don't need a next one
Mama loves you too, she thinks I made the right selection
Now all that's left to do
Is just for me to pop the question
( So appropriate for Art and Matty)

She is always right there

Aaaaaaaaw - isn't that sweet.  cheerleader  hearthumbsup  :cutiepie  :sweetheart:  Jumping hearts  lovetogether

Last edited by Katiebelle on Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 21, 2015 12:57 am

After listening to the lyrics above and the fact that he said his answer quickly and didn't need to think about it makes it obvious , to me anyway, that he's pretty serious about her. Fingers crossed for them.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Thu May 21, 2015 4:09 am

Thanks for the link Katiebelle - i had missed it in the herald today. Wish i could have heard the unedited version. This was classic!

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 21, 2015 4:24 am

AngelaM wrote:Thanks for the link Katiebelle - i had missed it in the herald today. Wish i could have heard the unedited version. This was classic!

The unedited version was funny but smutty. I'm not surprised they had to edit quite a bit of it. Classic Anika Moa! Art wasn't too fazed by everything she was throwing at him. I would have been blushing from ear to ear!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello Marthur giggling

rockitapple Our Rockit Sampler in Auckland with the Bachelor NZ Art Green and winner Matilda Rice! #bachelor #bachelornz #thebachelor #auckland #nz #rockit #rockitapple #apples #fruit #produce #healthyeating #nutrition #diet #tasty #snacks #food
Read more at http://websta.me/tag/bachelornz#7CODX7LuM3Sg5Uxr.99

food - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 11324915_103560419979637_239590546_n

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Katiebelle wrote:After listening to the lyrics above and the fact that he said his answer quickly and didn't need to think about it makes it obvious , to me anyway, that he's pretty serious about her.  Fingers crossed for them.
Wow Katiebelle! Thanks for posting those lyrics. He definitely just *knew* straight away upon meeting her and like he said, he gave it his best shot and stayed open with the other girls but he always had her in the back of his head. Adorable couple! Very down to earth.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Art is currently in California, in Malibu at his friends wedding. This ties into the article when his mother said Art will be traveling to the US. He is by himself but Matilda commented on his traveling photo he posted on IG. I can see why Matilda calls Art "Tom Selleck"  giggling

@art_green Next stop LA ️ coming at you @rreynolds87 @craftykaty924 @mattsimsnz @goodwinternz 1d
food - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 11272909_809735282455593_2098735764_n

@rreynolds87 How @art_green & @rreynolds87 attend a Malibu wedding. @craftykaty924 and Andrew looked amazing 21min

food - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 11326477_478305588992180_1729879794_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 23, 2015 9:53 pm

This is also super cute... Art and Matilda with fans

Bailey Darwin ‏@baileyydarwin
@Artgreen_ @MatildaRice this is so cool thank you #TheBachelorNZ
food - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 CFe2lUnUsAACu9p

Matilda Rice ‏@MatildaRice  May 20
@baileyydarwin @Artgreen_ yay! Sorry for my terrible handwriting xxx

Matilda Rice ‏@MatildaRice  May 20
@baileyydarwin @Artgreen_ also, I didn't have much room thanks to a certain someone #greedy

Art Green ‏@Artgreen_  May 20
@baileyydarwin @MatildaRice soz not soz

Hunter Tunahan Boyu @HamburgerHuntin  ·  May 22
@Artgreen_ @MatildaRice Saw these two at Imax today, they are freaking awesome in real life #INeededToGoToilet
food - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 CFm62qzUIAE4dRc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Art does resemble Tom Selleck a bit, could picture him with those staches - but prefer not. giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again