SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JustDoIt - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by stillhoping Sun 21 Jun 2015, 10:58 am

Hi....I have watched every B show in the US ....even bought the season one on dvd years ago LOL

While the first Bachelor never physicaly appealed to me, you should check out seasons 1-3 = much more real people, less scripted, less "tricks"

Andrew Firestone's season is good

Things IMHO went downhill with Bob (Blob) season 4....

Some of the Bachelorettes are good....Meredith had a good season

Charlie O'Connell season was cool....he refused the "lux" style dates, no tux, no dress up....one date is actually them playing pool at his local favorite bar haha

I liked Sean Lowe's season...and Desiree's is good (drama LOL)

Now.....IMHO Bob was where the US show starts it's downhill descent

IMHO the worst of the shows are the ones they set up in Europe - tons of would be models/actresses...and women who wanted a vacation ....totally fake
The Prince in Italy and the "businessman" in London had no interest in the women and it just was horrible. This is where we also saw "unfair" contestants....like one with a tiara on all the time...and one who was would be actress (never made it) and the daughter of pretty well known US TV actor and grandaughter of a well known actor

I have come to dislike the rehash of contestants...I would love to see a fresh cast of unknowns, preferably NO model /actors . I think that is why I loved NZ show
Love Art and Matilda cheerleader
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

JustDoIt - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 21 Jun 2015, 2:29 pm

Art with his mother, Cate. So cute!

@art_green Best start to the week, dragged up The Mount by the old girl @cate_hlavac . Thanks for having me Tauranga, we should do it again some time #happymonday 55 min
JustDoIt - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 11378895_451346965044934_103289523_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun 21 Jun 2015, 2:36 pm

With each pic I fall more in love with New Zealand. Thank you Art ... the NZ tourism board should give him a pay.

Oh yes, I "love" some more Art too and with Matty they are picture perfect.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 21 Jun 2015, 3:35 pm

I would give anything to be walking that beach down below!

He's just too adorable! Nothing like mother son pics, but I'm biased. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 9:46 am

Haha, I was reading through the comments on that IG from above. One person asked if that was Matilda. Art's response was " Mum is going to be stoked you thought she was Matilda, @matootles not so much...@skyrst." So funny!

JustDoIt - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 22 Jun 2015, 10:45 am

Litta, that is hilarious! JustDoIt - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 3806527698 Just love how honest Art is. Too cute!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 10:45 am

I just bought a copy of the magazine online and they are the cutest couple ever. Had to make myself a new avatar and I had a hard time choosing. They look so happy! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 22 Jun 2015, 10:46 am

Had to post this.... The little girl in the photo talking about being Matilda and Art's flower girl... and Art replied to her too sweet.

JustDoIt - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Aawww10
 bellabing101 Thanks @art_green for that amazing weekend so great to meet you and is you and if you and Matilda ever need a flower girl I would be happy to be her hahahahahahahah  
 art_green Haha thanks @bellabing101 I will definitely keep that in mind!  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 22 Jun 2015, 11:21 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I just bought a copy of the magazine online and they are the cutest couple ever. Had to make myself a new avatar and I had a hard time choosing. They look so happy! awwww
Aww. Lovely! You can post the pics (screenshots) of the emagazine article pages on here and link to the Woman's Day website. If you don't want to I will purchase it later and post.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 11:42 am

^^Is it ok to post screenshots of a whole article?

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Mon 22 Jun 2015, 11:50 am

Thanks for the updates....such a sweet couple...great show. I wish our US version/s would get back to the love story and stop the "scripted" nonsense. Yes, all of these have their edits and "scripts" but this was a much more real - and enjoyable - experience. Marthur!!
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 22 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:^^Is it ok to post screenshots of a whole article?
Yes, GA said so above. Just post link to Woman's Day website (link here http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/celebrity-news/2015/6/art-and-matildas-romantic-escape)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again