SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 5:34 am

Art says that his connection and the way he and Matilda communicate together he has never had with anyone. 

He says she is such a babe too
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 12, 2015 5:36 am

He's so into her! They seem really happy.

BTW did anyone else notice all the funny and snarky faces Poppy was pulling?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue May 12, 2015 5:36 am

Katie & AAL, thank you for updating us! Currently at a mall right now, buying my mom her birthday gift haha

AAL, my friend! I cannot wait for Kaitlyn's season! Hope you'd join us at the non-spoiled forum!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 5:37 am

Art and Matilda say they will take it slow and excited about the future and being together in real life.

That guy is so in love with Matilda it's hilarious.  nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 3806527698

No wonder everyone gets along so well. Art made it so obvious he is in love with her. 

There is going to be a second season of TBNZ.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 12, 2015 5:43 am

For a guy that was closed off with his feelings during the show he was definitely letting them show when Matilda came on the stage. He is so into her and his body language proved there is major chemistry between them.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 5:57 am

Katiebelle wrote:For a guy that was closed off with his feelings during the show he was definitely letting them show when Matilda came on the stage. He is so into her and his body language proved there is major chemistry between them.
I think he really just is not a public type of guy. He even said this when he was first interviewed, that when it comes to relationships he is quite private. I think that being on the show, like he said on ATFR, that he had to start to express his feelings better. 

He looked like he was leaning on Matilda a lot during their time on the couch for ATFR. Makes me think back to what we were saying that she is calling the shots. Not in a bad way at all, and not because it is not a partnership, sometimes when it comes to publicity and media and being in crowds with strangers one person takes the rein. I know that is how I am with my husband. He is more comfortable not being in the forefront when around people he doesn't know or in public. 

Different dynamics in different relationships and it seems that Matilda and Art are in their own world. They have the exact same sense of humor and they just speak each other's language - something Art brought up on ATFR -- that he has never met or had someone like that in his life. Art says that they "have this level of communication that I don't have with anyone else". It is just laughs and laughs with them both.

Art posted this on his Instagram today. Matilda and him were out and about in public. This is who they are... Matilda posting photos of her pulling faces and with ribs on her face in her FB profile pic and now Art posting of Matilda with the fish head and fish puns.

I just think they are their own type of people and they look a certain way on the outside - like they are sophisticated, etc, - but who they really are inside are the dorks they say they are and embrace being. Good for them!

@art_green There's something fishy about @matootles . Fish puns welcome. 6h

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 11258127_409311599241809_1433552871_nRead more at http://websta.me/p/982959883697830458_4644397#Q1tp43COg1siWiAp.99

And then from Woman's Day

womansdaynz Lovely to see these two lovebirds enjoying their first public restaurant date. Awwww. Woman's Day was there! #thebachelornz #odettes 4h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/983017302318482022_415019191#xX4iup360FsTxXgF.99
nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 11226616_573572042784784_1534326477_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 12, 2015 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 6:02 am

Matilda and Art s/cap.

Notice his leg? He did this with her on the show too... his way to be body contact close.  giggling

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 CEyy6BlUgAA2mut

And here is Art still looking at Matilda. nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 3806527698 :cutiepie :inlove

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Cant_t10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 6:38 am

Aaaaw, what a beautiful couple. They seem to be a great match! As we all know, only time will tell but I have a good feeling about these two.

Thank you all for recaps and photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 6:51 am

Oh, the dorky dorks, just adore them. awwww they're so cute and really "perfect" together.
This is such a romantic story that it makes me cry giggling
Thank you all for recaping and I must say, I've enjoyed reading all of you in all TB NZ threads, seeing what I missed during season. It was a blast. peace

ETA: wanted to add, I've found Alysha much more likeable, open-honest at ATFR, so I hope she gets lucky with having a "wingman"...

and Art ... I don't know if that's the first (TB veterans who know all the ATFRs can chip in) ... but kudos to this lead ... who said it loud and clear "I'm sorry" to F2. I mean there's nothing more to say, but it is nice and respectful to acknowledge your role in "the heartbreak". There's the role-model for the future leads.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 7:52 am

oh, another thing.

I know this kind of show is silly, I mean I'm making fun of TB and various other reality shows all the time and often I find some very grotesque and a terrifying representation of the society today, but since I've read around the web many critics of this show, I would like to say ...

that watching this version of TB, New Zealand should be proud.

I think the lead was a perfect pic for "representing" the average male (ALL wrote some pretty good character analysis of Art - as the "duckling story") ... and I really have to applaud all the women who participated, even the "bitchy" Chrystal was OK and quite frankly necessary for giving "a voice" to other perspective (like Ashley S. - the babe from the last Bach19), Women who speak their mind, are respectful but up-front and it's been mostly showed that they all stayed true to themselves. Really a beautiful testament to NZ women, like Art said.

I really liked the show, never had a feeling that I need to cringe and hide (of embarrassment for them or me) while watching it and despite the low-shock-value production, I really liked the whole edit, since I keep going back and watch some episodes over again, because they feel like "classics", they don't get old and annoying, so for me, this version is probably the top of all the The Bachelor series.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 12, 2015 8:43 am

Thanks for the recap all.

AAL, its good to see you!!!. bestbud!

I just love these two.

Art radiates when he's around Matilda from day one. All those clumsy moments while around her was hilarious. Most of us saw the connection from the inception.

I can't wait to watch the ATFR episode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 am

The look of love and adoration awwww

nz - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 11257834_1589091351380507_1942948027_n
@nzbachelorgirls

According to the GuyShary and Clint Show @guysharynclint Our Ask Me Anything guests tomorrow from 5pm are Matilda and Art from #TheBachelorNZ! Do you have a question for the new couple? Comment below and we'll ask them on air. #GSCAMA
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again