SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 62 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:59 am

These two are just too adorable! So much fun and such goofballs!  :swinginglove  heartglasses

Our fave lovebirds @art_green and @matootles are pouting, posing and laughing their way down the #VNZMA red carpet! #TheBachelorNZ by @womansdaynz

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 62 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:OMG! @AllAboutLove that pic of Art looking at Matty #swoon

@Spoil Me Again Definite swoon!   heartandarrow

Art is still so in love with Matty and it's written all on his face - like Matty is the only girl in the world he sees even in a crowded room   :sprinklehearts  

Cutting some shapes at the LinkT ball after MCing the awards. Great people, great night, Great Gatsby. @barkersclothing by @art_green

I love these 2 and that pic says a thousand words awwww I'm so glad u guys introduced me to them..I always go to them when I'm loosing hope in this show Hugesmile they really r sooooo adorable swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 62 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:05 am

@LeapofFaith bestbud! Art and Matty really are something special and rare beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:06 am

What a loving adoring picture! He is such a cutie and together they are simply devoted to each other. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:09 am

Between Art and Matty and Lee and Georgia #AllTheFeels
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Between Art and Matty and Lee and Georgia #AllTheFeels
My fave couples ever! Both couples have that "romance/lover" but also "best friend/goofball" type of relationship which I love beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:55 am

Some more pics of Art and Matty. I will miss having Mike as the host for the Bachelor NZ but lovely to see how close they all still are. That first season of Bach NZ was really something special beatingheart

Art has his moustache for Movember and looks like Tom Selleck!

@matootles

These two are amazing @matootles @art_green xxx by @mikepuru

art_green
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:25 am

They just keep getting better and better looking! How do they do that giggling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:45 am

They are looking so good.

He looks like a young Tom Selleck.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:46 am

hehehe I never saw the connection between these two on the show I always wondered if it was hidden...would someone decode it for me please? I would like to see the connection cos I def see the georgia/lee connection like woah!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:51 pm

@emusha I would say that Art literally tripping over himself on the first episode after talking to Matilda was when he "fell" for her - literally and figuratively. He then tripped again over himself when looking at Matilda later in the season and the rest of the girls even laughed because once again Art was falling over himself around Matilda. To borrow a well-known phrase, Matilda had Art at "hello" beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Just to add: in the episode when Art and Matty had their 2nd SD, Art told Matilda that he was so worried that she would leave (after she broke her arm) and that if she did leave then the whole thing [the show] would be over for him. Done deal at that moment, imo. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again