SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 8:56 am

Elon - thanks.

I'm one of those who would just like to leave them alone, so that they have their normality/tranquility, but at the same time I'm sooooo curious, 'coz I really adore them together.
Maybe question for Matilda - how she deals with Art's mates and his sleep-ins (what his Mum said in the interview). The rest ... I think they need to have their lake-house party first.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 9:33 am

This is the thing that has most interested me: Art was texting while he was with Poppy on her HTD.  affraid

RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 CEyg9XGVAAIdGk4

This is how the HTD's seemed to go: Dani, Matilda, Alysha (those could have been flipped) and then Poppy had HTDs in that order. Poppy's HTD was last as we sleuthed based on her mom's SM and the timeline.

Interestingly enough, this was around the time when Matilda was on SM and updating her FB, etc.

Even if he was texting Matilda, I find it really strange that he would do this while around Poppy. It certainly doesn't seem respectful? Was he texting about his mother's wedding coming up right after Poppy's HTD? She did say that they talked about his mother's wedding that weekend which would have happened almost the day or two after her HTD with Poppy.

Poppy has said in interviews that she knew it was Matilda all along (and all the other girls, except for Dani have stated the same thing now -- although why Dani thinks she had a stronger connection than Art and Matilda when she never even got a 2nd single date is beyond me. Her attitude of thinking he chose wrong also was very sour grapes to me considering she had 2 months to see that Art had a stronger connection with Matilda than hers on the show based on his own actions of giving Matilda the only pre-HTD rose, having a 2nd Single date and not putting her on a 2on1 date and so on....).

Another thing Poppy said in her interview is that she "hopes that whoever Art chooses (that is Matilda) that they are still together and that all the girls being on the show was not for nothing". In some ways I think this has to do with the rumors about him. She wasn't following him on IG or Twitter but changed that once she saw Matilda in Auckland and left the show.

Also strangely, IIRC, I posted in the sleuthing thread awhile back around the time after the horse riding accident episode about SM comments that Art was texting a girl while he was on the show and not interested in the other girls. Now this could tie into the rumors or it could have been Matilda he was texting since when this was stated as happening was when she broke her arm and wasn't with the other girls. His sister has also said that she would talk to him before RC's about who he should let go. His sister definitely was pro-Matilda during HTD as well and Art said he listens to her advice regarding relationships above all others.

This shows me that he had his phone with him, he had access to calling/texting his family or people on the show (if Matilda) or in the know or whomever and based on the girl's SM activity and when sleuthed about Matilda, it seems Matilda had access to this as well. Even on the show she said in ITM, "when I talked with my mother" and she was crying in ITM.

So how much is scripted or real, who knows. Time will tell. As much as I like a good love story, the way that I approach sleuthing is if it is ALL scripted. This way the clues are usually correct and one can figure out F1 based on this since they have to edit a story.

For example:
At the beginning you see the F1, then they go away, then they come back a bit, then you start doubting they are the F1 by the time Fantasy Dates come around and then voila, back to the F1 being the obvious girl once the sun sets at FRC.

It is the same thing for all the franchises now. That all the franchises have had obvious edits this past year is definitely a pattern worth noting.

4/4 now for Bach AUS, USA, CAN, NZ = obvious edits. Will be interesting to see if that happens with the upcoming Bachelorette USA and Bach AUS S3.

I personally think it is wonderful if it is all real and the lead and F1 make it in the real world. That the lead doesn't have sex at all with any of the girls (think Tim from Bach AUS S1 and Sean from Bach USA) probably bodes well for the longevity of those relationships. Art never did either with his F3 so there is that in their favor. However, if is all scripted (and what I mean by that is this: they don't rehearse lines or have an actual script to memorize, rather it is staged to make each part move and each person knows their role as the show progresses and less people are on it so making it easier to have that). So if Matilda is just a plant and Art is just furthering his own brand and making use of his acting skills it is still a win-win, either way. No one gets hurt if it is real and it works out and no one gets hurt if it is just a *job*. That's how I choose to view it and so if it is real and works out, wonderful. As we all say with this show... time will tell. (However, it is difficult to say one *knows* whether it is real or not just because the couple are together or they break up... it is all speculation at that point and they only know for sure).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 9:44 am

Thanks for all the recap. Wish Art & Matilda the very best, love that he popped in a blue shirt to match her dress, young lovers  :cutesmile!:

And all seems well with the rest of the girls, they will all be fine it seems. After this season wonder how they will find the next bachelor that will come across as genuine as Art, good luck to the producers giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 9:51 am

RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 CEysvnGVEAEo3JkRealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 CEytDnPVAAAAqpg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 am

cantstopl RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 3806527698
I would say, animals like Matilda - they feel quite comfortable around her, so that's why they poo and lay on the back ... maybe the only issues might be with the horses - clearly not her animal-friend (first bite then kick off). That's just sad console

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:40 am

Thanks for the updates everyone!!! Sweet couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 11:35 am

RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Ezgif-1813863515
RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 11236120_1573328202928230_285401707_n
@nzbachelorgirls

The real Art. They showed a clip of him being his dorky self. No wonder we never saw this side of him on the show. It would have completely given it away that he chose Matilda from the first day. Fun is one thing, but super dorky is another . And this dorky Art is exactly like Matilda and what we saw post-show with their Social Media (the photo Art put up with Matilda and the fish covering her face). They definitely do speak their own language like Art said when he said that he has never known anyone like her and no one has made him laugh like her and that she is not afraid to laugh at herself and to be a dork. It is actually incredible they found each other through this show... since they have a very specific type of humor that pokes fun at themselves and each other and they see this as a loving thing.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 12, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Katiebelle (and others), thought this was interesting.

RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Hmmemm10
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/68471800/live-the-bachelor-new-zealand-reunion.html

We have speculated already that Art's body language with Matilda and what he has said in interviews that she is kind of calling the shots and Art is following her lead 2+ weeks ago he was saying he can marry Matilda and then after Matilda was revealed as the F1, she said in interviews that they are just taking it day by day and now that is what he says in interviews too. On ATFR Matilda once again answered the question where they are headed and she said, day by day (Art just grinned and looked at her like a puppy). This ties into what was previously posted in this thread about what I heard that he fell in love with her during the show and even more so post-show that he wanted to marry her and have kids and she didn't fall for him the same and is taking it slow since watching the show. Based on ATFR and what the girls all said about Matilda being the one from the beginning, they must have seen Art falling for her since they all said they didn't even try. Based on what Art has done and said it is a wonder that Matilda has not fallen in love with him. Never seen a lead where the girls are all saying it was Matilda from the start. What a huge confidence booster for the F1.  :yes:

With that being said, Katiebelle... maybe you can shed some light on how Kiwi's look at things? I have noticed that Kiwis are a MUCH more savvy audience than the American audience. So many of the viewers on SM and TBNZ facebook page comment about things that usually only people that sleuth on this board bring up: social media activity of who is following who, whether an image is inverted, whether things don't match up, etc, etc... and body language is one of them.

Even Art's dad, during Matilda's MTP with Art's family says about Matilda and Art that their "body language was really good, very natural".

Many, many viewers have posted about body language and speculating on this during the show. Is this a Kiwi thing? To look at body language a lot? If so, it is fascinating and really great!

This show has been so very different from any other Bachelor franchise I have ever watched, including Bach AUS and Bach Canada. It really marched to the beat of its own drum. Having a lead like Art and a F1 like Matilda probably made it more so. What really impressed me was how upfront so many of the girls were by saying that Art was in love with someone else (Matilda) and that they didn't try because they thought it was Matilda from the beginning. Amazing they were able to even film the show since Art was focused on Matilda from night one! RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 3806527698

As Art said on ATFR: "We have this level of communication I don't have with anyone else ... we laugh and laugh and laugh," "Having a normal relationship is going to be great."

He also talks and says the word "love" when on ATFR. That everyone wants to find love and it is interesting that he says this yet Matilda is the one saying, one day at a time. This matches what was sleuthed by Art saying he could marry his F1 (Matilda) and him using that word love on the show when talking to her during CP. Matilda is the only one not to say so. She is definitely more reserved for a female when it comes to affection. She doesn't initiate it and maybe doesn't need it as much as one may think.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 1:18 pm

This article provides more details of the AFTR including things that were said but cut out of what was shown on TV.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/68492884/The-bachelorettes-tell-all?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here is the specific details of what Poppy said about Art texting someone else from the article above. It was when they were getting ready for their single date & not during the date.

The pair had just spent time with Salter's mother and friend and they were having their hair and makeup done before their single date.

Green was on his phone and Salter realised if he really liked her he wouldn't be spending their time together texting someone else.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 1:37 pm

I have finally been able to watch this ATFR and Matilda and Art are great together, very real and realistic. One thing I noticed was the recap when Matilda arrived at the mansion. She wasn't alone in the car and she was sitting on the wrong side of the car to get out first, unless she climbed over the other woman. Perhaps Matilda wasn't the first girl arriving in reality, not that it matters now. She was his first choice anyhow.
RealityTV - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Skyrma10

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 12, 2015 1:40 pm

Wow Poppy's face reflected her dislike of Art and I noticed she was firmly on Dani's side. I was surprise by Poppy showing her distaste. All the others were so funny and straight forward. In the clips I saw he had a connection with Dani but with Matilda it was totally different. He really fell for her. I wish them the best.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 1:44 pm

Thanks Glow, great find. Hmmmm sneaky producers, they will edit the story how they see fit. That's why it's good to always pay attention to what the edit is saying during the airing of the show, they were really going with the theme of love at first sight & Matilda had to be the first one outta that limo with that story line.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again