SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 3:36 pm

JPG was actually F7 same as Jake Pavelka. Not that it really matters?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 3:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JPG was actually F7 same as Jake Pavelka. Not that it really matters?

Interesting. Thanks!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 3:40 pm

^^ hahaha. can't argue with the experts. Thanks GA!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ hahaha.  can't argue with the experts.  Thanks GA!

Agree!! I was asking because I agree with whoever said CH 5 to watch really sets up Ben Z very well for a possible Bach gig. I'm not sure when we think Ben Z was eliminated.

I guess this belongs in a different thread....sorry!

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

My ? at the end of my post is because I haven't got a clue any more if it makes a difference. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 13, 2015 3:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Final rose wrote:IMO  it would only make sense that Chris left before joe. I don't see a guy like joe with his EGO, arrogant attitude being able to stay away from SM for a long period of time. This is all speculation on my behalf. And that next week according to reality Steve was FRC.  I hate to say It but according to joes SM presence he made it pretty far. Again this is just speculation and the information I have gathered on here.

They probably advised all the final 6 to keep mum on SM but as someone pointed out it was derby weekend and Joe couldn't keep quite. He started tweeting beginning of May. Jared was spotted at the beach beginning of May. Chris was tagged in a photo on April 19th (see his thread), deleted pics on April 20th.

Ben, Shawn, Nick - F3 IMO
I think you've got it. :yes:
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My ? at the end of my post is because I haven't got a clue any more if it makes a difference. laugh out loud

giggling

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Another brief interview 
http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/05/13/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-britt-nilsson/

Not certain if the below refers to the end of the vote or end of season.  Sound more like end of season to me:

But in the end, she is pleased with how things turned out.
I think it went the way it should.
And Nilsson is too.
I’m very happy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed May 13, 2015 5:00 pm

I agree BlackHalo and Tigertiz on the F3 being Ben, Shawn and Nick. I further guess Ben as F3 and next Bachelor (to explain extra background filming) and I say Nick is the F1 and enjoy the fact that RS will not like this. I think if RS had proof Nick had been eliminated he would have shouted it from the rooftops, even if he didn't have the final breakdown, IMO.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 5:17 pm

officeRules wrote:Scotland?

Regarding NewYork, we do not know who got the 1-1 date.

However, both Nick and Chris got alone time after the group date.  Chris in Times Square and Nick at Chelsea Piers.  

I am still on the fence about many of these spoilers and foilers.  Since I'm not sure what to believe, I will wait until I see some visual proof to get excited about anyone.

;)
I think that something that we need to keep straight is that Nick wasn't officially on the group date as he hadn't officially joined the show yet. He was there with other bach alums to see the date and that's all. Yea, he did see Kait on the pier which was instigated by Elan and that's all there was to that. Heck, we don't even know if they made out, just a source for RS said so but we can't see that in any of the pics.

IMO, the individual date in NY didn't go to Nick.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10795

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm

sophienette wrote:
officeRules wrote:Scotland?
Auntie.... no no no hissyfit speechless duh affraid :angryemotion

giggling  ILOVEU
Aww geez. I had Scotland on the brain as some of my husbands cousins are coming from Scotland for our nepews wedding next week. Must keep my RL seperate! LOL! duh duh duh

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10795

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Kaitlyn added some Snapchat vid today.  Mom driving in the Candian Rockies. 
It seems a few days after she finished filming the Bette she then went to Van to visit her best friend Bri, Grandpa's birthday, and has since been with her folks. 
The series of interviews today was via conference call.

Looking like Kaitlyn may not being planning a "Hollywood" life but of course it is too soon to tell. IMO going home rather than sticking around LA is a good sign of "balance". 

I do think she may be required to give some live interviews soon.  Isn't that typical before the premiere?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever