SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sun May 17, 2015 5:35 pm

notarose wrote:
sara11 wrote:I'm almost 100% certain that nick does not win just by the way RS is talking about him. He said he doesn't understand why nick went on the show.

Smiley  That's a step up from the last time RS was on periscope.  Didn't someone who watched that vid report here that RS said Nick went on because he likes the attention? 
I prefer RS's new take - he doesn't understand why

I watched the RS Periscope last time, but not this time. He made both comments last time about Nick ~ doesn't understand why he went on the show & did it for attention.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 5:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't trust RS, he is probably playing with us. He wants people to check out his site tomorrow so isn't giving it away today. I still think it's between Shawn & Nick so we'll see. I don't even know if Chris got a HTD so obviously don't think he's in the mix for f1. Bachelor maybe.
Agree on all points. RS makes his salary off hits. So very wise of him to do his little scope to tease for tomorrow.
In order for RS to begin to fathom Nick, RS would need to undergo a total personality and brain transplant. It is not in his DNA. It would be like expecting a ostrich to understand an eagle, one puts his head in the sand, the other soars.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Hugesmile  Hugesmile  Hugesmile  Hugesmile  Hugesmile  giggling
Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't trust RS, he is probably playing with us. He wants people to check out his site tomorrow so isn't giving it away today. I still think it's between Shawn & Nick so we'll see. I don't even know if Chris got a HTD so obviously don't think he's in the mix for f1. Bachelor maybe.
Agree on all points. RS makes his salary off hits. So very wise of him to do his little scope to tease for tomorrow.
In order for RS to begin to fathom Nick, RS would need to undergo a total personality and brain transplant. It is not in his DNA. It would be like expecting a ostrich to understand an eagle, one puts his head in the sand, the other soars.

The bold make me almost pee myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun May 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Can someone point me to where I can find the clip of Dr. Chris arriving in the cupcake car?

I missed it, TIA!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 7:18 pm

IrishGal wrote:You know for the first time ever I really don't want to know. I'm enjoying the mystery. But I can't figure out how I can stay unspoiled and still read this website, Internet surf, etc.

Me too IrishGal. It's kind of fun thinking of what could unfold storyline-wise. Although its been kind of crazy lately on here figuring stuff out, it's also kind of fun. I've never seen people, including me, have such a hard time figuring out who the F1 is. Its usually kind of been between 2 people, but its gone so far as 4, 5, or 6 guys as possible F1.

I did wish we got more of the preview beyond night 1 before RS spoils it. Obviously it wouldnt work with the 2 bachelorette deal, but it would help more with sleuthing with screencaps. But who knows, it could be a foiler this season and he could be wrong so it can still be fun doing so w/the screencaps.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Did RS say Nick and Shawn were on the 2-on-1?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Beagle wrote:So it seems Nick is out. Shawn is so obvious though that I rather it would be Chris.

Just confused here why do you think Nick is out ? I do understand the posters that do not like Nick wanting him to be out but what proof is there?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 17, 2015 7:51 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Did RS say Nick and Shawn were on the 2-on-1?

No. He simply said there was a 2-on-1 date this season. We are all just guessing who was on it.

kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 17, 2015 8:00 pm

My guess would be that the 2-on-1 will be one of the dates the first week in Ireland, because the second week would likely be too late, and we already know what happens on the US dates. Even if they're changing things up with regards to hometowns and Fantasy Dates, I still doubt they do a 2-on-1 among the F6. Makes more sense to do it at F8.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun May 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Sorry if some were posted already:

Spylight
‏@Spylight   .@kaitlynbristowe at the #BBMAs http://blog.spylight.com/billboard-music-awards-2015-the-absolute-best-moments-updating-live/?utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=Twitter&utm_source=Spylight …

kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 2qk5few

ANTHONY RAMOS
‏@AnthonyRamosAH   There is a lot of sparkle on the carpet right now at the #BBMAs @danicamckellar @kaitlynbristowe #TheBahelorette

kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 2coj6zn

Robyn Ross
‏@RobynRossTVG   Looking gorgeous @brittkarolina and @kaitlynbristowe #TheBachelorette

kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 2q3rtj8

kaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 17, 2015 8:05 pm

I love Kaitlyn's dress!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Kind of interesting and also cute, I noticed both Ben H and Shawn follow Anna R, the sweet girl with CP who loves the show and frequently tweets to the cast and was invited to the last atfr by Fleiss. Kait also just fav'd her tweet that she's excited for the show. I dunno, it seems like both Ben H and Shawn are ready to be entrenched in Bach Nation, future leads or f1? Maybe!

And the girls look amazing tonight!!!! Holy moly! Brady and Kait's mystery man are two lucky dudes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever