SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:38 am

Steel2009 wrote:Does anyone have another link to yesterday's episode?  The show's website is not working for me today.

robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:05 am

I also brought over the pic of the baby
MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 5 CHAdlgSVIAAQqzC

They look so happy. I was worried for them on their married episode and when they first moved in but after the latest episode I thought they were the only ones that would go the distance! I like these two!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:56 am

crazychicken wrote:
AEF wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:https://twitter.com/FaithMareeRyan/status/608018493485645825

Zoe & Alex JUST had their First baby!!

How old does that baby look? It's not a newborn so it's 9 months plus say 3 months - I did think filming may have been done a year ago but someone else said towards end of last year. Is that baby definitely theirs?

That was me I think, I got the dates wrong, a friend of a friend was involved in the editing process and made mention in Sep of the show so I assumed that is when it started. He has said that it has been 12 months since filming as they filmed in May.

Sorry for my confusion I will check my "facts" better next time Embarassed

Thanks so much CC, so it's definitely theirs?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:45 am

AEF wrote:
crazychicken wrote:
AEF wrote:

How old does that baby look? It's not a newborn so it's 9 months plus say 3 months - I did think filming may have been done a year ago but someone else said towards end of last year. Is that baby definitely theirs?

That was me I think, I got the dates wrong, a friend of a friend was involved in the editing process and made mention in Sep of the show so I assumed that is when it started. He has said that it has been 12 months since filming as they filmed in May.

Sorry for my confusion I will check my "facts" better next time Embarassed

Thanks so much CC, so it's definitely theirs?

I have no idea so far it is only the one person saying it is their baby, Alex & Zoe are neither confirming nor denying the rumour, hopefully we find out in 2 weeks when the series ends

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 am

Thanks CC, I read Channel 9 won't confirm or deny either whereas they denied with Claire and Lachlan

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:08 am

I think they are still together, I thought I would dig a bit and by googling his company name it came up with his address and it is for sale. The house has a wedding photo on display, his man cave has been cleaned out and the house looks more like a woman lives there rather than the bachelor pad that it was. It doesn't look like a baby lives their though.

Alex's House

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:07 am

Ok totally not their baby, I was looking at the Married at First Sight Australia Facebook page and a person called Maddy Winston kept commenting for Zoe that had a profile pic that looks like Alex's Dog, it is a new profile with 5 friends (Alex's mum & sister are two of them) so i clicked on her other friends and this came up

Sorry had to edit to take out my info

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/24/63/31/zoe_ba12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/24/63/31/zoe_ba13.jpg

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Sorry forgot to reference the article they were referring to

http://m.essentialbaby.com.au/life-style/current-affairs/spoiler-alert-have-alex-and-zoe-from-married-at-first-sight-had-a-baby-20150609-ghjl27.html

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:38 am

crazychicken wrote:Ok totally not their baby, I was looking at the Married at First Sight Australia Facebook page and a person called Maddy Winston kept commenting for Zoe that had a profile pic that looks like Alex's Dog, it is a new profile with 5 friends (Alex's mum & sister are two of them) so i clicked on her other friends and this came up

Sorry had to edit to take out my info

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/24/63/31/zoe_ba12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/24/63/31/zoe_ba13.jpg

Hi everyone... just came back to this site to share something.
Alex's mum fb account is Jennifer Garner. There is a family photo used as her cover photo. In there I could see Zoe and seems to be pregnant. That photo was taken during Alex's sister Hayley 's wedding early this year if I am not mistaken. I am not good in IT so was not able to attach the photo. I think from a post that was put up ... stating how the baby has her dark complexion... I think it will be safe to say Zoe has given birth to a baby boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:50 am

Guys please check the latest posts on Kirsty Nicholls. They were very revealing. I have the image but can't attach it. Really not good in this stuff. So you guys check it out on Kirsty Nicholls FB, I think she is a friend of Alex.
The photo of Alex and Zoe holding a baby, I think that is not the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:02 am

https://www.facebook.com/kirsty.mckerral?ref=br_rs

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:21 am

Thanks Quane and CC. Looks like at the very least these two are still together.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Pia1
anOldBMW
Linds911
2observe
crazychicken