SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/24/63/31/zoe310.jpg

Is this the wedding photo it is the only one I could see, I can not tell if she is pregnant so if there is a clearer you can try and screen cap it or copy the URL so somebody else can that would be great. Sorry I sound demanding I am a science brain so need to 'see' evidence to believe (ps not doubting you)

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:14 am

crazychicken wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/24/63/31/zoe310.jpg

Is this the wedding photo it is the only one I could see, I can not tell if she is pregnant so if there is a clearer you can try and screen cap it or copy the URL so somebody else can that would be great. Sorry I sound demanding I am a science brain so need to 'see' evidence to believe (ps not doubting you)

Its OK I would be too. This is one of them. There is another one which has Zoe and Alex and cant remember who else. Its this same red coloured dress. But even this picture her tummy looks bigger than usual. I would say its like a pregnant woman's tummy.

Or maybe I was wrong.

Did you go to Kirsty FB?

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 am

Quane wrote:

Did you go to Kirsty FB?

Yes I can only see the comments that I captured last night with a few added joking about people thinking Kirsty's baby Leo was Zoe & Alex.

I can't find the closer shot of Zoe & Alex only the distance family shot but then I am not a good slueth, if it is not in obvious sight then I can not find it MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698 It could have been deleted, a lot of the comments from the official page from 'Maddy Winston' have disappeared as well

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:03 am

Ok. Thoughts on this episode. Wow.
First Zoe and Alex. I really didn't get why Alex left after Zoe's comment. I mean I get why he was a little mad at her, but leaving? I thought he should have explained to Zoe how he felt right there and then and not walked out. I think he did this because he's getting way too into her and when he thought that she thought of him as this needy man, he didn't know how to cope with it in that moment. I'm glad they patched things out later on.

Clare and Lachlan! What is happening here? Just when I thought Claire was maybe going on the right path she just goes back to being herself! I truly believe she's her own worst enemy. Lachlan seems way to pacient with her. I think he's trying it make it work but she's just so against herself sometimes. Not enough affection? What? Right in front of his parents? I mean, give the guy a break please. Run Lachlan RUN!

Finally I thought this episode was the last one for Michelle and James. But no. I guessI thought Roni and Michael would work out, but seeing them together, they're not for each other. Neither is a bad person, they're just not compatable. I'm glad Roni moved out. No chemistry between those two, not anyone's fault really, they just weren't there and it showed, more so when Michael didn't support Roni at the dinner with the other couples. Sad to see, but right decision. I think Roni in particular gained a lot and deserves all the best.

By the way, do these experts seem more "expert" than the MAFS US experts? Is it just me?
Also funny moments tonight, how awkward was the same bed or not question from Lachlan's mom? I was just dying with laughter. And from the previews, there is no way Alex says I'm sorry I can't be with you, it must be something else, they are just teasing us.

Anyone else watching this show? I can't wait for season 2. Any info on that?

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Are there any news of a reunion special? I couldn't find any besides next week's finale.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Are there any news of a reunion special? I couldn't find any besides next week's finale.

I have not heard any mention of a reunion on TV or media so I do not think it will happen they do catch up on the participants on Today here the morning after airing so might have a catch up there. From what I have seen I think either Lachlan is all class or him and Clare make it as he defends her a lot. All the other couples we know about so they are really the only surprise next week.

Anyone else watching this show? I can't wait for season 2. Any info on that?
They are currently casting for season 2, it is expected to air mid 2016

By the way, do these experts seem more "expert" than the MAFS US experts? Is it just me?
Nope I think they are a lot better too, I like the relationship tips we get that while relate to the couples situations are more general. They are also more relationship focused John Aiken has been on TV her forever it seems dealing in relationships, Sabina as well but more on the importance of communication, Trisha never heard of.

Now onto the episode
Zoe & Alex I love together, at the wedding I thought Zoe was a sour cow but she really is easygoing and funny sometimes she takes the joke a little far. Alex I did not like walking out but he seems to really like her. It is funny how they are so different but the complement each other so well.

Roni & Michael
He was so not ready for a relationship and poor Roni seems so delicate and really wants to believe but is terrified to fail in a relationship again.

James & Michelle
I can see why that didn't work he is a big sulky baby, I was ready reach through the screen and shake him about his attitude to his parents selling the farm.

Lachlan & Clare
Yikes another tantrum and in front of his mum, poor lady looked so awkward trying to clear the tension before Clare went sooking to their room. Then the next morning whining about Lachie to his mother and how he said anymore tantrums and we are done like he is being unreasonable.

On that note I seriously went what have you done Lachlan when I saw him recently.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3124089/Married-Sight-s-Lachlan-transformed-lonely-country-boy-reality-TV-s-unlikely-pin-up.html

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Thank you for the update crazychicken. I like this australian format. I don't know why there was so much controversy before this show aired.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:29 am

A few interesting facts about Roni and Michael a year later after filming, both still single and have been watching episodes together
http://www.ivillage.com.au/michael-from-married-at-first-sight/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:33 am

Is there a link that works from the States? This sounds better than Mafs here.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:08 am

Pia1 wrote:Is there a link that works from the States? This sounds better than Mafs here.

Up one forum level there is a links forum

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2984-married-at-first-sight-australia-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers-links-no-discussion

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks AEF.

It didn't air until a year later??? That's ridiculous IMO How are they suppose to move on when it doesn't work out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:58 pm

crazychicken wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Is there a link that works from the States? This sounds better than Mafs here.

Up one forum level there is a links forum

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2984-married-at-first-sight-australia-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers-links-no-discussion

Thank you crazychicken!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Pia1
anOldBMW
Linds911
2observe
crazychicken