SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM  Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Please abide by the Fan rules. The link is in my signature or in any Fan Rule thread. Only positive posts allowed!

TY

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Thanks GA! yes

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Thanks GA!!

To kick us off, Kait is too cute. I mean, I girl crush on a few of them but she's up there. I'm liberal and generous in my girl crushes. She just tweeted to Miley Cyrus that she thinks the Ette's lead looks like her (Miley) and would be a great show to watch laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Lol I love her authenticity, her take me as I am approach, her honesty and her laugh.  I wish her the best even if she screws up, it is best to be real than fake.  I am glad she is someone that owns her mistakes and hoping love did find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 pm

reason wrote:Lol I love her authenticity, her take me as I am, her honest and her laugh.  I wish her the best even if she screws up, it is best to be real than fake.  I am glad she is someone that owns her mistakes and hoping love did find her.

ITA. I really love that she she acts 100% as her in everything. Incredibly relatable. And I'm really really looking forward to the scenes with her and Amy Schumer. The brief bit from the promo is awesome (because it's also something Amy Schumer would totally do if she were the lead).

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 21, 2015 2:35 am

Article from ET.  Pretty much why Kaitlyn is awesome.
http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_on_the_show/

Select quote:
"I don’t think that's a crazy thing to sleep with somebody when you're trying to be in a relationship with them," the brunette beauty explained. "I'm a 30-year-old woman and I make my own decisions and intimacy to me is a part of every relationship and I don’t know why everyone is so shocked by it. It's 2015."

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 21, 2015 2:47 am

I adore her!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 am

I may not agree with some of the things she does, but her honesty is so welcoming. There's no reason for her to be someone other than who she is, that's the way she is, take it or leave it. She's not acting, she's genuine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 21, 2015 12:17 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Article from ET.  Pretty much why Kaitlyn is awesome.
http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_on_the_show/

Select quote:
"I don’t think that's a crazy thing to sleep with somebody when you're trying to be in a relationship with them," the brunette beauty explained. "I'm a 30-year-old woman and I make my own decisions and intimacy to me is a part of every relationship and I don’t know why everyone is so shocked by it. It's 2015."

thumbsup

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 2:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I may not agree with some of the things she does, but her honesty is so welcoming. There's no reason for her to be someone other than who she is, that's the way she is, take it or leave it. She's not acting, she's genuine.
agreed! the beignning of the press rounds she wasn't coming across very well but like some predicted she is great in the ones on her own and is reminding me of the reason i liked her on CS' reason...she marches to her own drum and just free spirit and that's great! I also think this is going to be the most entertaining and lighthearted season cos of her personality...we'll enjoy it cos she's so real but also doesn't take things too seriously sometimes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 21, 2015 3:04 pm

I love her honesty. She owns up to what she did and doesn't miss a beat. Not only that she lets viewers aware of "this is who I am, here are the decisions I made". I think if people disagree with her, she doesn't care because it's on her, not anyone else.

While I could never do what she did so publicly, I'm glad she is able to.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:02 pm

http://michellemoney.com/kaitlyn-and-sl*t-shaming-my-honest-feedback
awww feeling really really sad for K right now...I think she could actually really be hurting cos of all the rejection after being put on such a pedestal and being adored throughout till now. 

she's putting on a strong face I hope that's actually how she feels and she's brushing it all off her shoulders though it's hard not to take things to heart when they're so personal 

hearing money's deeply insightful video blog made me really think about what K could be going through...This actually makes me wish K is with someone who would care for her emotionally in this time...

the more I know about her the more I am #TeamKaitlyn so glad for that cos last season I had the opposite experience. hope K is doing ok...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FAN FORUM

+9
Rolly
mercieme
california90
emusha
DMBFan