SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Kat can be doing a lot of press but she has to sleep so I dont see the big deal if they get together at night.

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by jen689 Mon May 25, 2015 5:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:We have never had an F1 seeming to interact  with other girls on SM and hang out taking pictures with them. At least not to this extent. Though there was one minor incident with Josh liking something on SM the previous season I think. Maybe this is a first but it does not reek of F1 behavior.
This is the first season when a former contestant who was and is supposedly in the F2 already has a large fan base. Nick is going to be recognized and fans are going to want to take photo's with him. I think it's sweet of Nick to agree to be in the photo's.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 25, 2015 6:01 pm

reason wrote:Kat can be doing a lot of press but she has to sleep so I dont see the big deal if they get together at night.
I'm sure she'd appreciate someone there whom she can talk to about the events of the day. Since Nick's "been there done that" he can understand what she's going through and offer encouragement and support JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 6:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think he got dumped. When would they have seen each other if he was the F1?
Not this weekend, as he's definitely out in NY right now. I just posted the fan insta pic in the media thread. F1 is either Shawn or no one imo.

The only possibility I see for Nick is if she's dating both guys and will see Nick next weekend. I think he's the F2 though.

Great point and this could be a possibility but you still have Nick "liking" the half naked photo of Julie. no idea Guess we can watch Nick's feet next weekend. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:We have never had an F1 seeming to interact  with other girls on SM and hang out taking pictures with them. At least not to this extent. Though there was one minor incident with Josh liking something on SM the previous season I think.

Maybe this is a first but it does not reek of F1 behavior.

While I don't think the fan pics are really a big deal, Nick liking nearly naked pics of his ex-fling definitely doesn't read like F1 behavior.

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 33 87b72b10 bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 33 86669110 bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:We have never had an F1 seeming to interact  with other girls on SM and hang out taking pictures with them. At least not to this extent. Though there was one minor incident with Josh liking something on SM the previous season I think.

Maybe this is a first but it does not reek of F1 behavior.

While I don't think the fan pics are really a big deal, Nick liking nearly naked pics of his ex-fling definitely doesn't read like F1 behavior.

Agree. yes
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 pm

soccermom333 wrote:...you still have Nick "liking" the half naked photo of Julie....
IMO guys like beautiful women no matter what they're wearing. Just think about all the men who are in a committed relationship that buy men's magazines that are full of women in scanty clothing.  I think Nick and Julie are friends. If he is F1 or currently dating Kaitlyn I don't see anything wrong with Nick liking that photo.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Well let's put it this way he has been dumped.  He is out and about and happy, going on with his life that is all you want.  He no longer matters in the scheme of things.  lets concentrate on the show to see the process of Shawn story.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 pm

jen689 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
Imagine this:
Nick and K actually had a SH visit right before the BBMA in LA, around May 14-16.  Nick tweeted a ton of movie quotes those days - maybe watching together in SH.  He also posted a picture the high risk of awesome during those days.  The only tweet that would contradict this would be the Twitter posting about warm weather with the guy in shorts, which honestly could have been taken anytime and posted.  (Similar to when Andi's sister posted a photo for her last season during a SH visit.) And then this weekend, they planned to put on a show for us.  Nick and K would certainly be up for it.  And Shawn would have to be as he might be the next Bachelor.  

I can see your scenario as a definite possibility. Just because Kaitlyn was seen by a pool doesn't mean it was a safe house visit. She could have been visiting a friend/family member. It is perplexing why she would be out in public in a wig. It doesn't necessarily mean she was with her F1.

As for Shawn being in LA he could be there to ITM's for future episodes, could be meeting with media reps or casting agents for future opportunities, could have friends/family that live there.

I think it is too early to know with 100% certainty how the season will end.

i agree i am not convinced. the wig thing is very perplexing since IF she is at a SH visit the whole point of it is they are not out and about to be seen and have to disguise herself. The only scenario she may want to disguise herself is if she is traveling somewhere and not wanting to be caught on a plane by someone who then reports, just saw Kaitlyn the Bachelorette on my plane to .....whereever..... She doesn't need to wear a wig in public to try and hide a SH visit since in theory, she would be at the SH with the F1 out of public view.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Does anyone wonder what Nick is doing in NYC? Is he visiting with Sharleen? Andi and Nikki were in the Hamptons yesterday, but her IG post today had commenters thinking she was in Sag Harbor. Nick was tagged at the Boat Basin by that group of girls. Anyone else thinking this is kind of interesting?
Sag Harbor is actually right next to the Hamptons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 25, 2015 6:20 pm

reason wrote:Well let's put it this way he has been dumped.....
I don't think Nick has been dumped. I'm not ruling him out as a potential F1 this early in the season. I'm very interested in watching how Kaitlyn interacts with all the men who've been cast to be part of her "journey"

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Everyone is assuming he has been in NY since the day he posted the plane emojis.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4