SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ Even more tasty a carrot when you send out an email saying you have quit your job to go on the show (and it is the only way to get to be the next lead is to be on the prior show).

Either way, if Nick is indeed pre-FS-sex-guy I just don't see how any guy other than Nick will be okay with proposing/continuing on if the frontrunners were told this. It may be 2015, but not much has changed on that front.

I couldn't have imagined Chris proposing after Des basically told him that she was in love with another guy and he was her second choice. And, both Trista and Ashley slept with their F2, so I guess some guys can look past it.

Back to top Go down

6 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ Even more tasty a carrot when you send out an email saying you have quit your job to go on the show (and it is the only way to get to be the next lead is to be on the prior show).

Either way, if Nick is indeed pre-FS-sex-guy I just don't see how any guy other than Nick will be okay with proposing/continuing on if the frontrunners were told this. It may be 2015, but not much has changed on that front.

AAL, I agree.  They might stick around, but a proposal would be a lot given that the trust issue might be a little shaky at that point.  

I'm shaking my head at this season.  Last year I really wanted to pretend that the plane-gate video was faked.  It was a long shot and so not going to happen, but it made the otherwise predictable season fun to watch.  Besides, I went into the show really disliking Nick for his less than stellar performance on the plane.  By the end of the season, I was rooting 100% for him to get the girl.

So this year I was hoping for a turn around from last season and incredibly disappointed to hear RS spoilers that this season was basically a repeat of last season for my favorite, Nick.  At this point, I'm making up crazy theories just to be able to continue watching the mess.  I know that it probably will not pay off with a romantic ending, but for now I am planning to ignore all the crazy SM cues and believe that there are second chances at love to be found on the Bachelorette.  Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:40 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I couldn't have imagined Chris proposing after Des basically told him that she was in love with another guy and he was her second choice. And, both Trista and Ashley slept with their F2, so I guess some guys can look past it.

This might be true for some guys, but Shawn does not strike me as that guy. His reaction to Kaitlyn asking Nick to stay is proof of that for me. He looks ready to throw in the towel at the mention that he might have some real competition. Time will tell if he will step it up. yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Bringing this over to this thread...

We discussed in this thread how Sharleen wasn't going to do her blog this season and speculated it may be because she knows Nick personally and thus cannot be objective because she is friends with him (the contestants) and that whether she was told or not, she knows the ending.

julychild wrote:Episodes 1 & 2
June 03, 2015
For multiple reasons, I don't plan on doing full Panda-style recaps for this season of the Bachelorette. Those reasons are:

1. Time. Plain and simple. It takes too many hours of my personal time to write and assemble a recap. I can't help but feel there are bigger and more rewarding things I could be doing with my time.
2. It's gotten to the point where I dread writing them. This only applies to this blog because the posts have gotten so lengthy. Even watching the show isn't as fun because I know I'll have to watch the two-hour episode all over again. Watching four hours of The Bachelor/ette per week is too much, even for me.
3.I pride myself on being honest, but since I personally know some of the folks involved in this particular season, I predict (and fear) it will be hard to remain objective.

I will continue to post my most pressing thoughts the very next morning in my Flare column and plan on doing brief recaps here. What I write here may or may not spiral out of control and become long-winded tirades. (I know myself well enough to know that may very well happen.) However, because of the above reasons, I don't want to promise a full season of full-length recaps. I've gotten many requests to continue the Best Dressed/Worst Dressed section and will continue to do those.

Thank you to everyone who has followed along to me, and especially to those who commented. I will continue to be involved in the discussion as long as you'll have me!
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette11/#
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:39 am

Anyone remember in an interview kaitlyn stated that slow and steady always wins the race so whoever is the pre Fs guy might not be the f1

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:41 am

Well if Nick is the sex guy he is slow and steady because they have been communicating for a while before they met and the guys on the show are brand new, they are the just me with no prior communication.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:49 am

reason wrote:Well if Nick is the sex guy he is slow and steady because they have been communicating for a while before they met and the guys on the show are brand new, they are the just me with no prior communication.

Agreed Reason.  Kaitlyn kissed Shawn and Dr. Chris on the first night that she met them.  She and Nick were "friends" for months prior to making out.  If you ask me, many of my deepest and most meaningful conversations were had over the phone because talking is all you can do.  

Kaitlyn has stressed that she and Nick were just friends prior to filming.  I believe this was because nothing was official between them.  Lots and lots of flirting can happen prior to the DTR talk.  And who wants to have that kind of talk when one of you might go on a TV show to find a spouse? Heavy stuff to try to figure out in a short amount of time.  Especially living in different cities and only getting to talk over the phone.  

When Kaitlyn saw Nick was willing to put his life on hold and show up for her, she had to take the chance.  Slow and steady is exactly how I would describe their relationship.  And to top it off, Kaitlyn has described needing a guy who is there for her, a warrior, not just a nice guy, honest and funny, but not more so than her.  Nick fits that bill perfectly in my mind.  

Maybe too perfect and fed to her by the producers...we just will not know until the sleuthers confirm or ATFR day shows up IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:01 am

If nick is the sex guy do you all think that Shawn if he is the winner, will be happy finding out about nick having a second dip in the pot at the fantasy suite again? that would mean she has slept with Nick 2 times on the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:24 am

Nick has ended up being just one more Show Participant without a j-o-b.  He just seems lost for a man of his age, and therefore so far from Marriage Material to a sincere Lead.  I think she's here to make out with hot guys and wear pretty outfits.  Shawn is switching "careers" to personal trainer?  These sorts of college-educated guys generally speaking marry after they get their professional act together.

Sometimes these things are simply what they appear to be.  A produced entertainment.

I simply do not get the fascination with a "proposal."  Years ago, I had to co-op in my son's kindergarten as many of us no doubt have done.  My job was to write down the stories children dictated.  I got a lovely gaggle of girls.  Every single girl told a story with a Princess, a Suitor of some sort generally a "prince, and a Unicorn.  It was more than this Working Lawyer Lady Mom could take by the sixth time.  So I told #6, Kate, (and I still remember her crestfallen face) that this time we were going to imagine a story without any unicorns, that we'd used up all the unicorns.  She gamely attempted to produce a story.  We were going along well, then a pony showed up.  Then a magical creature, and of course, her happy ending was what?  A prince for the heroine AND a horn for our pony.

So, if I'm perfectly honest, I do sort get it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:37 am

RS said Nick is not working but from what we gather he was at work the other day, he only left to be on the show he did not lose his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:33 am

Might be just my presumption, but I would assume Nick's SM activity during the show might indicate he had some online access during his time "away" to do his important business obligations, since he is able to work remotely. Nobody knows his real "deal" with a devil (TPTB), but he is very much in control of his professional life. And we can all sleep soundly.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:57 am

reason wrote:RS said Nick is not working but from what we gather he was at work the other day, he only left to be on the show he did not lose his job.

Did RS actually say he is no longer there? I thought he said "who knows if Nick is still at Salesforce" or something to that effect and later alluded to Nick telling work he would be away for the show
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4