SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:Am I the only one totally dreading the appearance of Nick?  Didn't like him last season - can't imagine I'm going to change my mind this season.   For me, the man drama and Nick's "game playing" are distractions I can do without.

MHO is that Kaitlyn saw through him finally but I sure wish she would have sent him packing sooner than later.

Nope me too! I'm kinda hoping his edit is different this season to change my opinion on him but Suspect no idea
Samesies. I think Kait's sm indicates she's sick of his games and manipulations too finally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Brill Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:14 pm

truelovealways wrote:bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Image11

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 11356444_688245381321476_1266215310_a vihaviall Because it's Monday, and I love them so... #bachelorette #teamviall #teamnick #lovemyfamily #youliveonce#thebachelorette #bachelornation 21min 

He sure does like those pants!! Maybe they are his lucky ones!! Hugesmile He is a Libra after all and many of us have either more then one of the same color that we love or the same thing only another color!!! Guilty as charged!!! giggling

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:Am I the only one totally dreading the appearance of Nick?  Didn't like him last season - can't imagine I'm going to change my mind this season.   For me, the man drama and Nick's "game playing" are distractions I can do without.

MHO is that Kaitlyn saw through him finally but I sure wish she would have sent him packing sooner than later.

Nope me too! I'm kinda hoping his edit is different this season to change my opinion on him but Suspect no idea

Hoping to have some conversation about his actions. Glad your here too!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:21 pm

you are not alone eliza there are many who see him/things that way...

There are just others (including some of us on this board) who believe that portrayal of him is an "edit" in the way that tptb creates villains and portrayals of people. The people who meet him (including the guys who chastized him during last season) actually are friends with him and admit to having being persuaded by producers with opportunities at being "the bachelor" most likely leading to some of their conversations and discussions which aired. many people who were part of bachnation and were against him last season seem to have very positive opinions of him after they meet him in person etc. Anyways not meaning to start a debate with you just wanting to share that you are definitely not at all alone there are maybe MORE people who see Nick the way you do IMHO than those who see him positively....

Honestly, as someone who believes I am "seeing beyond the edit" I don't mind that others have a different view and very much understand where they are coming from cos tptb did an awesome job and nick being so gung ho about the girl he goes after and being raw and honest (brutally/maybe not tactfully sometimes) doesn't help his case...in any scenario I hope we can still continue to converse and share opinions as the season progresses.

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:25 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

Hoping to have some conversation about his actions.   Glad your here too!

handwave Same!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 1f49c

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 8367-910 bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 I_got_13 bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:29 pm

^
Because after following him over a year now many people see the real Nick and not the one TPTB tried to portray of him. He has also made friends from this season too.

Can't wait to see him on my screen again. cheerleader cheerleader
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm not looking forward to it either. We haven't even gotten to know the guys that are there, now it's about to be all Nick drama. Thank heavens for the fast forward button. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:34 pm

emusha wrote:

you are not alone eliza there are many who see him/things that way...

There are just others (including some of us on this board) who believe that portrayal of him is an "edit" in the way that tptb creates villains and portrayals of people. The people who meet him (including the guys who chastized him during last season) actually are friends with him and admit to having being persuaded by producers with opportunities at being "the bachelor" most likely leading to some of their conversations and discussions which aired. many people who were part of bachnation and were against him last season seem to have very positive opinions of him after they meet him in person etc. Anyways not meaning to disagree with you just wanting to share that you are definitely not at all alone there are maybe MORE people who see Nick the way you do IMHO than those who see him positively....

Honestly, as someone who believes I am "seeing beyond the edit" I don't mind that others have a different view and very much understand where they are coming from cos tptb did an awesome job and nick being so gung ho about the girl he goes after and being raw and honest (brutally/maybe not tactfully sometimes) doesn't help his case...in any scenario I hope we can still continue to converse and share opinions as the season progresses.

Oh I totally understand he got a particular edit last year…as does every person on this show and that it may not accurately depict the true person . You can say the same thing about many "contestants" who people meet in real life and are totally different.
So I too am anxious to "dissect" his performance and maybe I will change my mind (although whatever we see this season will also be an edit)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:39 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

I like reading both sides of the coin when it comes to Nick. It brings perspective. I hope those that aren't pleased with his arrival aren't hesitant to post about it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

I like reading both sides of the coin when it comes to Nick. It brings perspective. I hope those that aren't pleased with his arrival aren't hesitant to post about it.

I decided to jump in tonight for the first time in a long time.   Both threads seem to be so "pro Nick" that it is a bit intimidating, at least for me, but I enjoy the conversation so I'm going to give it a try  Smiley
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm

jojo47 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

same here yes makes for an interesting conversation space imho

eliza -- yea it'll be fun to dissect his actions this time round - I think we call all agree that he's so polarizing that it makes for great tv/water cooler convo topic bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 72 3806527698

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm

All the press said he came on the show because he liked Kaitlyn and for those of us who's been following him couldn't agree more. Many of his fans had speculated he would appear on the show prior to RS spoiler because all the nice things he's said about her.  So I don't know what "game" he's playing other than he's going after his heart to pursue the girl he liked very much.  RS is the only one said Nick wants attention, but please show me what Nick has done to promote himself or sell any products like other former contestants do.
I also think it's so sweet the US article mentioned Nick would spend more time talking about K's personality and their connections than her looks. To me, it shows he's not a shallow man and he's looking for a girl that will click with him. Looks like K did through SM before the filming and we will find out if they have the right chemistry. If K doesn't pick him, that's fine. Nick seems to be happy and content after filming, because IMO, he had the right reason to appear on the show again and he had no regrets afterwards.

ETA: I am not trying to change people's mind about him, just to post my 2 cents. I also welcome comments about him, positive and negative, especially this is a discussion thread.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4