SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:About those tan pants. When my husband likes something he buys multiples of the exact same thing. Usually in the exact same color. Go figure. I know he is not the only one. My girlfriends and I scratch our heads about this. I may buy the same thing--but I think outside the box a bit and buy different colors at least.

That photo with his sisters was probably taken when he was in Milwaukee visiting friends last week. He was wearing the same grey shirt and baseball cap backwards.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Updated his gallery Smiley
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/04/03/nick-viall-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:30 am

So the edit goes (accordingly to CH's words): Nick wanted to be on TV again ... and it doesn't matter for him the way to get there (so of all the places, channels, TV shows, he chose the best, The bachelor-ette) ... so he chooses the perfect naive victim, Kaitlyn, lures her into their fake friendship, completely clouding her judgment, additionally advertizes the show and this season, because he is sure she will get the part and so will he with her, then tries to seduce her with his charm and lies, he manipulates her to think he is there only for her and not for any other reason, but all the other guys see his true colors, they fight their battle to make Kaitlyn see the real reason for Nick's return to this show (he wants his additional 15 minutes of fame, doesn't matter the bad reputation he got and will get), so the true characters of Kaitlyn suitors come out once Nick's plan is in motion.

Of course, TPTB are completely fair and good guys in this process. They want what is best for her and they want her to find love. As CH said, he would do anything for Kaitlyn to find her happy ending. So they threw a "horny bull" in the mix to teach Kaitlyn a lesson and run into the arms of a perfect gentleman who will not be intimidated by the bull's horns.

With each episode the viewers will be able to witness the battle between the deceptive Nick and honorable warriors ... and may the best man win!

The spoiler: we will see the game of Minotaur unravel. If you are asking yourself how .. well first, the bull has to be guided all the way to the center of the labyrinth - Final Rose Ceremony ... with a sweet conviction that there will be no other warrior for the woman to choose/hope for, thus means, that he will have a chance to pick his nose-ring beforehand ... then he will be presented with 2 options: to betroth the woman or have a "shameful death" ...
...and the woman in question will give the Bull the final "cut" ...
more than half of the arena wants the bull's head on a platter ... the rest are expecting his game to finally set forth ... the oracle spoke: Kaitlyn. is. single.

So there goes your answer about the bull's head. Or not?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:34 am

JMHO nick seems almost physically anxious of being hated by the guys -- he even said coming back makes him get sweaty palms. In that context and in the context of K having sex with a guy she hung with 5-6 dates per an interview she gave I don't think its possible for Nick to be sex guy

her being distraught to tell her other frontrunners doesn't conflict with this info. I wonder if its jared or someone else who's not her F2 is sex guy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 am

Emusha, Kaitlyn did not hang with any of the guys for 5-6 dates though, the most anyone can get is 2 dates and some SQT's thrown in there. Maybe we need to find that interview to hear exactly what she said.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:41 am

the time we saw it we speculated that it's 5-6 times she'd spent time maybe she didn't directly say "date"
yea worth finding it again not sure which it is

eta: anyone know where that first pic of nick right after frc can be found??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 am

Nick brought his A game and the rest of the guys realize the game is real now. Show just got a lot more interesting for me! I haven't seen chemistry on my screen like Nick and Kaitlyn since Meredith and Ian! (Maybe Ashley and JP)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 am

I think she said, somewhere after the 2nd to 5th date ... which could mean 3rd, 4th date, but also just simply "right after the second".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 am

happygolucky wrote:I think she said, somewhere after the 2nd and 5th date ... which could mean 3rd, 4th date, but also just simply "right after the second".

That's what I remember her saying too.

I would personally be really shocked if it wasn't Nick. Especially after Chris Harrison's interview where he teases that history might repeat itself with Nick kissing and telling. I don't think he will, but Inknow that's what everybody will be waiting to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:49 am

chasingpavements wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I think she said, somewhere after the 2nd and 5th date ... which could mean 3rd, 4th date, but also just simply "right after the second".

That's what I remember her saying too.

great thanks!! so if it happened in ireland before FD week (3rd week) Nick would have only had
- SA mariachi group date they probably get SQT cos he gets rose
- Dublin date -- << this being the "real" first date

I was thinking I remember higher number than 2 dates but if that's what you both remember then it could be up for debate in either direciton
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 am

Norcalgal wrote:Nick brought his A game and the rest of the guys realize the game is real now.  Show just got a lot more interesting for me!  I haven't seen chemistry on my screen like Nick and Kaitlyn since Meredith and Ian!  (Maybe Ashley and JP)

Seriously though. You could feel it through the screen. Now whether it's lust or not, I definitely think she owed it to herself to at least find out. I'm excited to see more of them.

It would almost have a Kaitlyn/Nick against the world feel, which I'm all for. I just wish RS is wrong and she'd chosen him.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 am

It's funny the reception and criticism Nick got for his "kiss & tell" ...

when the whole show is based on KISS & TELL
(what else are ITMs and PIs for? ... so that we can laugh at other people's "cringy moments" when they say too much)

BTW, awesome tell from Tanner (who i like)... great comments. I wonder how he feels today?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4