SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 9:00 am

We only know what the show is promoting at this point in terms of sleaze. We don't know if it will play out that way. 
In the past the show seems to follow the "much ado about nothing" plan, imoaa. Promising much and delivering little. So I am preparing myself to think it will move more along these lines. 
Of course, I am not expecting "Little House" plot lines either. Can you imagine Laura, Manzo and Nelly doing a hot tub scene? (loved that show forever!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 29, 2015 10:35 am

ironcat wrote:IMO the producers really don't care whether they produce a "love story" or a "train wreck", as long as they think they can get good ratings out of it.

With that said, I agree that with Kaitlyn's rather earthy personality, they probably decided to go for the more sleazy train wreck season.  I was also disappointed somewhat in the casting of the guys this year; so few with actual careers (well, fewer than usual), and not that many "lookers" either IMO. no

I'm on the same page as you. Kaitlyn's men aren't floating my boat either. Lots of big, burly, gym rats. Not my thing.

Can't say I even have a feel for anyone's personality yet because we haven't been shown much conversation or substance. Only one we've heard much from is JJ and it's all bad! So, 3 episodes in and I haven't even found one to "root for" or ogle over! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2292733854 This is going to be a loooong season for me if I can't "connect" with anyone! Maybe Nick will make it better???

MF, throw me a bone! Let me hear someone string together a few meaningful sentences!!! Anything that will prove that one of them has more than a walnut for a brain! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2292733854
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 29, 2015 11:04 am

It's the same every season to me. I only end up liking a few of the guys each time and hardly ever are any of them my type. Doesn't spoil it for me because I end up liking personalities over looks. I find after watching almost all of the seasons (except first 2), I'm getting less invested each season. It's just entertainment for me and of course I love the board and seeing other's opinions. I think Kaitlyn's doing just fine and Fleiss is just as disgusting as always. JMHO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 29, 2015 11:54 am

albean99 wrote:It's the same every season to me. I only end up liking a few of the guys each time and hardly ever are any of them my type. Doesn't spoil it for me because I end up liking personalities over looks. I find after watching almost all of the seasons (except first 2), I'm getting less invested each season. It's just entertainment for me and of course I love the board and seeing other's opinions. I think Kaitlyn's doing just fine and Fleiss is just as disgusting as always. JMHO

ITA. It's just kind of scary to think that the most thought-provoking (for me) comments have been from Tony!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 11:54 am

albean99 wrote:It's the same every season to me. I only end up liking a few of the guys each time and hardly ever are any of them my type. Doesn't spoil it for me because I end up liking personalities over looks. I find after watching almost all of the seasons (except first 2), I'm getting less invested each season. It's just entertainment for me and of course I love the board and seeing other's opinions. I think Kaitlyn's doing just fine and Fleiss is just as disgusting as always. JMHO
Couldn't have said it better. About the only redeeming thing I find with the franchise any more is this forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 12:16 pm

When Tony talked, I got confused, thinking "wait, Jared was the one who got the concussion and Tony wasn't even on the boxing date, ...... so how did his gray matter get so jumbled"  giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Tony should definitely go on BIP... he could carry on with his "meaning of life and love" soliquies there. That would be entertaining! The cast-off, eccentrics, and crazies all coming together on BIP... now that would be good tv. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal