SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Empty Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Continue discussion here. Discussion revolving around Josh being TB is fine, however DO NOT DISCUSS the current contestants.

There is a thread to discuss the next Bachelor here which is a SPOILER topic.

Bach20

whit90 wrote:I think they are leading towards Josh and have been for awhile. I think he has want they want in a lead.  Plus with the whole Andi breakup it would bring it more viewers ratings gold is what I think they are thinking.   JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Linds911 Thu May 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Josh Allan Murray
@jmurbulldog
Sitting here with my grandpa during his final hours on earth just reminiscing about all the great times we spent together, this is not easy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 8367-910 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 I_got_13 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 E5kqdm15 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Oh gosh, that is so sad. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 10:50 pm

It is sad. 
However, for the life of me, I will never understand why these kind of things have to be on FB/twitter etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu May 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Kasha;

Thank goodness you said that. I am really not that impressed with sharing that type of situation to SM. This is a family only time and my heart breaks for the family. Grandparents are the best creation ever but it really is a private time.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Privacy is important to me. 
In this ever changing world that we live in, I fear it's a commodity that is becoming old fashioned or maybe someday extinct. 
My heart goes out to any family at this time. ^
I guess everyone grieves in their own way. May they find peace.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu May 28, 2015 11:16 pm

I think there should be a course on SM etiqutte in instances like this.

This fall my family went through the worst ordeal (a suicide in the famliy) and how it was presented on Social Media floored me. I still dont think I can get over it.

I understand this is the way now. But do you know how many unwanted people see those tweets or posts etc???

I don't mind Josh and it is nice to share but maybe after the fact would sit better with me.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Yeah his mom posted earlier today about it on her FB but I didn't think it should have been posted in his fan thread but then he tweeted so hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 8367-910 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 I_got_13 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 E5kqdm15 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 11:28 pm

His mom has a lot of "friends" here. 
The FB posting was more than likely observed earlier when posted and just not brought over.
It was only a matter of time. This is what happens when privacy settings are not contained or you accept friends that are virtual strangers. 
Like said before, my heart does go out to the family.  We have all been there through difficult, heartrending times. Prayers sent to the family.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:46 pm

I felt bad for Josh when I read that. I know how hard it is to lose a Grandpa. Bless him and his family.

Side note....I hope he becomes the next Bachelor! He would be so great to watch. I think the girls would be lining up for miles and I think he would take it seriously.

cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:32 pm

how long after this season of the Bachelorette is over will we have to wait to find out who will be the Bachelor ?
Hoping it will be Josh .
Was watching Puppy Love Movie on Hallmark Movie channel ,cute movie about a baseball player 's lost dog . Comedy Romance ,
The Lead actor is Victor Webster , from Calgary ,Alberta , Canada .
A close look alike of our Handsome Josh Murray .
:fanningfan

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Sorry thought I was posting in Josh's Fan thread , can it be put over there , Unless its okay here .

Embarassed

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom