SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JustDoIt - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Allison De Nuzzie ‏@allynuzz  18h18 hours ago
@marcusgrodd wine & jellybeans on deck. Just need @jmurbulldog now
pic.twitter.com/LwSHTQ0mzu

JustDoIt - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 CItTxdMUMAABkM8

Allison De Nuzzie ‏@allynuzz  17h17 hours ago
@marcusgrodd you are one heck of a matchmaker

Just a normal fan?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JustDoIt - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:31 pm

question Josh even replied

‏@jmurbulldog 18h18 hours ago  @allynuzz nom nom nom

I hope it's true because for my selfish reason of not wanting him as The Bachelor
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Oh the plot thickens!!

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog Jun 27
When you'd rather stay at home & eat jelly beans with your dog on a Saturday night instead of going out with your boys #OldPeopleProblems

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:33 pm

That's just a normal fan..

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:56 pm

I just took a look at her Twitter and I feel 99% confident saying that 1. She's a fan girl, not only of Marcus and Josh, but also the franchise and 2. She looks way, way too young laugh out loud

I found this tweet far more interesting:

@jmurbulldog: In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take. #OneLife #JustDoIt

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:59 am

So I have been reading his SM on the season on the fan thread and while I used to want Josh as bachelor now I just want hi to go away. And to this sweet girl, the way to Josh's heart is Advocare, make it a table of that Spark crap and he might tell you he loves you!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:58 am

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10984606_10206327115673186_9022933990040105448_n.jpg?oh=11b0f8110fea9b6a4f423537e20832c4&oe=5632210C

JustDoIt - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            JustDoIt - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

JustDoIt - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So I have been reading his SM on the season on the fan thread and while I used to want Josh as bachelor now I just want hi to go away. And to this sweet girl, the way to Josh's heart is Advocare, make it a table of that Spark crap and he might tell you he loves you!
Yes, tell him to go away. He is completely immature. Most childish box of rocks I have ever been so greatly fortunate to never meet. (Thank goodness for great blessings!)

This happened to me last night: I barely favorite anything on Twitter and favorited a tweet of Nick's yesterday and had clicked on a link that someone had mentioned Josh on their comment tweet and saw I was blocked by Josh. I've never even followed Josh or tweeted him in my entire life. So that means he had to have been creeping on Nick's account and then just blocked me because I favorited a tweet by Nick?  affraid

Seriously? That is so embarrassingly immature of him I had no words - I literally started laughing. Like, who does that? Blocks someone because they follow and like Nick? I would understand blocking someone who is tweeting Josh and harassing him but I've never tweeted him or followed him in my life and I barely have 100 followers and he has 100K+. What is the point?! Anyone else this happen to this week? I've actually never known someone to do something so childish and ludicrous. What an idiot. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:06 pm

That is so petty but didn't someone once say that both he and Andi were blocking random people who hadn't even directly tweeted them?

JustDoIt - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:18 pm

I don't follow Josh or Andi or anyone else Josh is friends with from Bachnation nor do I tweet about the show. Just favorited tweets by Nick. So only way he could have blocked me was my favoriting Nick's tweet. Which means the only way Josh was able to even see my handle was he had to have been looking at who favorited Nick's tweet. Ridiculous. He really hasn't moved on if he is blocking someone he doesn't even know, who doesn't even follow him or tweet him or anything but just because I liked a tweet by Nick? Blows my mind how petty that is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Is it possible that it happened by accident? The only reason I ask, is that I am FB friends with Momma Murray, she accepted a bunch of us last summer, and the whole family is spending the 4th of July together. They played Uno during our rain here yesterday and then went swimming.

I don't think he was on SM too much yesterday, I could be wrong.

I still like Josh, but I just don't want him as the lead. His attitude toward JPG and Nick both is the one thing I hold against him, so it makes me not want him on my tv. Otherwise, I do think he is an okay person.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 pm

I highly doubt it was on accident. No way for him to have even known my handle at all other than my fav-ing tweets by Nick.

And it must have happened this week because I had looked at the tweets of Josh from Monday's episode (I don't follow him, never have) and I could see them but when I looked yesterday I was blocked. So he blocked me sometime from Tuesday-Friday (I had fav'd at least 3 tweets by Nick this week).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom