SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamWomen - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 11:35 pm

julychild wrote:I don't know if this has been posted. Her last answer is quite "hmmmmm?" worthy:
The end of the interview:
ABC7 LA reporter: "About her [Kaitlyn's] final two, she says each has a sense of humor and a charming smile." "If you watch her journey, here's her mysterious promise...."

Kaitlyn: "Viewers can expect to be... probably surprised... probably, um, maybe even refreshed that this would happen"
From that, I am thinking F1 really may be Mr. Nobody and Kaitlyn chose herself.

Can we have Kaitlyn as a F1 option on that poll, because it seems more apt than "nobody"?

IMO, good for her if she chose herself! #TeamWomen may truly be a theme this season: Laila Ali as a boxer, 3 female comedians, etc....

Then again, K could also be playing into RS's spoiler and Shawn is F1, but I'm currently thinking he is being wooed for next lead....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 26, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamWomen - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can someone enlighten us why you think she is single (which she probably well could be).

Of her journey she says we'll probably be surprised and maybe even refreshed that this could happen. There's nothing surprised or refreshing to me about her picking either of the F2. I think the only other option other than single is her dating both guys in real life.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Thanks Julychild.
ETA and blu
Her last answer could be a new twist on the most dramatic season ever by line that tptb keep feeding us every season. Or maybe she will walk away alone and hopefully happy.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 26, 2015 11:37 pm

2observe wrote:
Alanna wrote:Here is Nick 34 minutes ago in NY. So not with Kait (I'm thrilled/relieved laugh out loud)

jennys0921 A perfect way to end my trip to ny #bachelorette #wegavehimtherose #boatbasin 34min
TeamWomen - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 11380252_1405607426431881_2006717319_n
How do we know that  it's N.Y.?

Also a person from NY posted pic on Sunday night of him. And this tweet from today.... safe to say he was in NY this weekend and might still be there.

Layne Castleman ‏@LayneCastleman · 11h11 hours ago
@ry_court and I just saw Nick from Andi's season of Bachelorette in Central Park

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 11:39 pm

She is refreshed === she is more energetic after a holiday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 11:40 pm

From that interview - she thinks her final decision might be refreshing for some viewers. What decision would surprise viewers? I think Nick as F1 or no pick at all and IMO, I think a lot of viewers might find it refreshing if she picks no one instead esp the media.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Interesting answer. The hopeful part of me wishes it could all be to play into RS's spoiler, making us think she didn't pick anyone. But I doubt that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:42 pm

IDK that doesn't necessarily tell me she picked no one. That tells me the ending is different, in a good way. Maybe she didn't accept a proposal and wants to date. Bach New Zealand gave his F1 a beautiful unusual ring, not an engagement ring, more of a promise ring.

If she didn't chose anyone, I wouldn't think she'd give that ending away.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 26, 2015 11:42 pm

lexforlife wrote:From that interview - she thinks her final decision might be refreshing for some viewers. What decision would surprise viewers? I  think  Nick as F1 or  no pick at all and IMO, I  think a lot of viewers might find it refreshing if she picks no one instead esp the media.

I suggested maybe she could be dating both guys in real life. That's never happened on the B'ette.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 pm

I don't think the normal viewer would find it refreshing if she didn't choose anyone. They would not be happy IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can someone enlighten us why you think she is single (which she probably well could be).

Of her journey she says we'll probably be surprised and maybe even refreshed that this could happen. There's nothing surprised or refreshing to me about her picking either of the F2. I think the only other option other than single is her dating both guys in real life.
I agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Dating both most definitely would be surprising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson