SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 11:35 am

I see Kaitlyn's fear of rejection (in spite of her confidence and bad a** ery, if that's a word) as a wall that she is going to have to pull down to be successful in a relationship during the season.  She covers her insecurity/fears with physical intimacy.  And no doubt she will ask the guys to just "put their hearts into the process and allow their walls to be put down", but I think the biggest road block is Kaitlyn letting her own walls down.  Not just in her words and actions, but in her heart.  She has the party line down, "I want this to work for me."  But I wonder how far she is really willing to go to put her heart on the line again.  CH hinted to this a few times saying she can be her own worst enemy. Even Dr. Cupcake said, "You are just scared."

The season is so far filled with hints that Kaitlyn is really pulled towards a guy that will chase her...Shawn out of the limo says, "I came here for you." And Nick puts his life on hold to give a relationship with Kaitlyn a chance. It going to have to settle with Kaitlyn that the F2 (and obviously more) guys are pursuing her hard. They want her. So far recently she has done the chasing and been rejected (Chris and her boyfriend in Germany). When the tables are turned, she is going to have a good self evaluation. What she wants and does it include either guy.

Now I for one would love to see that "journey" for Kaitlyn. She is questioning both F2 and turns them down because she is afraid to "go all in" and "risk it all" for love. And then last minute realizes that love really is worth it. That would be refreshing. And much more satisfying for the viewers, not to mention the couple.

Last edited by OnePromise on Wed May 27, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 11:43 am

^^ I agree OnePromise. If the journey unfolds the way you suggest, it would include both external and internal challenges that K has to overcome (hallmark of great fiction) in order to triumph .... so, yes, a more satisfying and complete story!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 11:45 am

OnePromise wrote:I see Kaitlyn's fear of rejection (in spite of her confidence and bad a** ery, if that's a word) as a wall that she is going to have to pull down to be successful in a relationship during the season.  She covers her insecurity/fears with physical intimacy.  And no doubt she will ask the guys to just "put their hearts into the process and allow their walls to be put down", but I think the biggest road block is Kaitlyn letting her own walls down.  Not just in her words and actions, but in her heart.  She has the party line down, "I want this to work for me."  But I wonder how far she is really willing to go to put her heart on the line again.  CH hinted to this a few times saying she can be her own worst enemy. Even Dr. Cupcake said, "You are just scared."

Now, I for one would love to see that "journey" for Kaitlyn.  She is questioning both F2 and turns them down because she is afraid to "go all in" and "risk it all".  And then last minute realizes that love really is worth it.  That would be refreshing. And much more satisfying for viewers, not the mention the couple.
I agree, I'd love this, of course. Plus, it would kind of align with her fav'ing immediately post-filming the Insta post about a man who will fight for her. To steal from Miranda from SaTC, "go get our girl!" Too much!?! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 11:48 am

albean99 wrote:I just watched that video and she said that there was someone she had a connection with from right out of the limo but that does't mean he's the f1 imo.  With Nick coming in later and likely in the f2 I doubt she's going to give it away that easily. I'm okay if it is Shawn but I don't think that's necessarily a hint from Kaitlyn.

Yeah, At this point with what is known, I find it hard to follow her interview clues plus the spoilers to get to a story that makes sense to me.

I think what I'm most curious about right now is this Utah thing.  We got no caps of guys there in the preview.  It's so weird to not have HTDs which I love and is such an entrenched part of the show and a chance to have more people fall,in love with the next Bachelor's life and family.  I have trouble believing they nixed that tradition just to stop leaks.

So refreshing to me could mean she'll be like Ashley and so all about Shawn throughout (her PIs about him are like that IMO) that TPTB had to really struggle to create other story lines and mystery about the ending.  Maybe she is basically openly telling Shawn and showing him (the preFS hookup) all season that he is her man. No question. That would be refreshing to me because Ashley and JP are so completely the best love story I've seen on this show, IMO.

But she looked so excited about Nick in the preview that maybe Nick's arrival and however Ireland ends up legitimately changes everything so much they had to scramble to make the end of the "process" work and couldn't follow the normal routine.

Overall, if she is really as into Shawn and Nick as it appears, her ending up single seems a major let down and disappointment.  I can see how her relationship with one would end the other, but I can't get to a place in my mind where something happens that ends both.   hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 11:51 am

I always was a sucker for good angsty, love story. :nervous

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 27, 2015 11:53 am

I like your theory OnePromise! There used to be a more money clause in the contract as incentive to propose or accept proposal at the final reose ceremony so they almost always do even if they have no intention of actually marrying.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 11:55 am

relaxing wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just watched that video and she said that there was someone she had a connection with from right out of the limo but that does't mean he's the f1 imo.  With Nick coming in later and likely in the f2 I doubt she's going to give it away that easily. I'm okay if it is Shawn but I don't think that's necessarily a hint from Kaitlyn.

Yeah, At this point with what is known, I find it hard to follow her interview clues plus the spoilers to get to a story that makes sense to me.

I think what I'm most curious about right now is this Utah thing.  We got no caps of guys there in the preview.  It's so weird to not have HTDs which I love and is such an entrenched part of the show and a chance to have more people fall,in love with the next Bachelor's life and family.  I have trouble believing they nixed that tradition just to stop leaks.

So refreshing to me could mean she'll be like Ashley and so all about Shawn throughout (her PIs about him are like that IMO) that TPTB had to really struggle to create other story lines and mystery about the ending.  Maybe she is basically openly telling Shawn and showing him (the preFS hookup) all season that he is her man. No question.  That would be refreshing to me because Ashley and JP are so completely the best love story I've seen on this show, IMO.

But she looked so excited about Nick in the preview that maybe Nick's arrival and however Ireland ends up legitimately changes everything so much they had to scramble to make the end of the "process" work and couldn't follow the normal routine.

Overall, if she is really as into Shawn and Nick as it appears, her ending up single seems a major let down and disappointment.  I can see how her relationship with one would end the other, but I can't get to a place in my mind where something happens that ends both.   hmmm
If Shawn is the pre-fs rendezvous, he must feel like such a stud!!! The girl couldn't even make it to 4 weeks without hooking up with him laugh out loud I hope this is the case. Jash is hands-down THE lovestory of this show to me and so anything resembling them or related to them is A-okay with me always.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 11:57 am

To put my theory way over the top, we could add the suprising ending and have Kaitlyn propose to the guy she ends of risking love with. Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Sprite wrote:So many possibilities, here is mine:

The bette/Kaitlyn is the one that actually proposes. No more letting the guy take charge and propose, Kaitlyn is the first woman to do so. That would certainly surprise me.

Hadn't thought of this possibility. If there is an F1 at the end of all this, I think Kaitlyn has enough punch in her to carry this off. From her it would be refreshing & viewers would find it surprising.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 27, 2015 12:27 pm

How about she chooses to turn down an engagement from both but still wants to DATE one of them? That would be refreshing and real to me. I mean, come on...who's ready to get engaged after 6 weeks and less than 72 hours together in real time.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 12:37 pm

I love the idea of the B'ette doing the proposing.

I also would love if they showed her chasing after her chosen one (not at a RC).

ETA : Though I would hate it if she did the horizonal mambo with one and was actually in love with the other. Just no.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 27, 2015 1:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Kaitlyn in Vancouver at Colony Bar, yesterday.

Kaitlyn Bristowe

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 11267590_1594146544178367_1312560511_n

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks MD. There is a IG Becca posted of her and Kaitlyn skyping with Whitney.

beccatilley5
12 hours ago
Unexpectedly, the most awkward thing about this photo was trying to take a picture with a computer screen.

I know you probably already assume so, but it is SO much fun being friends with @kaitlynbristowe and @whitb624

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 11374189_992348474139350_1573094314_n

scratch

Interesting! Becca posted 7:31 pm 5/26, Kaitlyn posted the one in Vancouver 0:43 am 5/27. Is Becca also in Vancouver? Or her IG is an older picture? Or Kaitlyn spent some time with Becaa in San Diego (is that where Beccas lives now?) then flew back to Vancouver?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson