SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun May 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Here is the transcript of the interview, sdmom:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe Is 'Not Ashamed' of Having Sex on the Show!
by Leanne Aguilera      5:25 PM PDT, May 20, 2015

As things heat up on The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe is being put in the hot seat!

On Tuesday night's episode, viewers were shocked when an extended promo for this season revealed that the newly crowned Bachelorette slept with one of her suitors weeks before the "fantasy suite" stage of the dating competition.

In light of this scandalous revelation, Bristowe sat with ET's Nancy O'Dell on Wednesday to reveal why she's "not ashamed" of what was caught on the Bachelorette cameras.

"I don’t think that's a crazy thing to sleep with somebody when you're trying to be in a relationship with them," the brunette beauty explained. "I'm a 30-year-old woman and I make my own decisions and intimacy to me is a part of every relationship and I don’t know why everyone is so shocked by it. It's 2015."

"I'm an in-the-moment kind of person," she continued. "I tried to compartmentalize each relationship and be present with each guy, and some went faster than others and some went slower than others."

O'Dell's pressing caused Bristowe to admit that her late-night rendezvous happened after she and the mystery man had shared "a few" dates together. More specifically, somewhere after the second date but before the fifth.

"I'm not ashamed of it -- I just regret the timing. But I'm also not afraid to talk about it," she said. "I don’t really have a problem talking about that kind of thing. I think when you're looking for a lifetime partnership, intimacy is obviously a part of that. I think maybe I'm just the first Bachelor or Bachelorette to talk about that on TV."

So would there be less backlash from the fans if Bristowe were the Bachelor instead of the Bachelorette? "I think he'd still take some heat for it, but maybe just not as much," the dance instructor said. "It's probably a little worse because I'm a lady."

But Bristowe's impromptu hook-up wasn't the only shocking part of Tuesday's Bachelorette promo. Fans officially freaked out when it was revealed that Nick Viall, the runner-up on Andi Dorfman's season, will be coming onto the competition.

Bristowe revealed that she and Viall had been friends -- just friends! -- before she left to become the Bachelorette, but apparently the former contestant wanted more so he asked to be a part of the fight for her heart.

"It was a friendship in my mind. I hadn't even thought of a relationship with him," she explained. "And then I saw him and he booked a one-way ticket, and he left his job and it was for me, [I thought if] there was a sliver of a chance that I see somebody that I could spend my life with, I'm going to explore that."

The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_on_the_show/

julychild

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 2:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
remockered wrote:Speculation:  Nick finds out she had sex.  Nick leaves in anger, throwing off mike.  Other guys speculate he left in a pissy mood or he actually does leave Ireland earlier than the other guys.  Kait realizes she screwed up.  Nick returns or she seeks him out, but they cannot get past this.  Would explain both spoilers ( Nick leaving early, but final 2).  Could also explain why Nick and Shawn are not buddies.  

laugh out loud I've been keeping my eye on this. laugh out loud

ETA:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 7
I try to mic drop at least 3 times a week
I agree. THis might be a nugget we want to hold onto for further examination.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 24, 2015 2:30 pm

...In another one of her satellite interviews she was asked if she had told just one guy or everyone else, and her response was to wait and see.

My conclusion from that answer was that she told only one person.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun May 24, 2015 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not quite understanding. Forgive me as my morals don't believe in any of them having sex any time during filming.

In the FS apparently the lead can't be honest, so how is it OK for any one of the guys to think, she might be having sex with 3 guys, but that's ok because its the FS and it's expected, but don't think about doing it before?

Andi and Nick's date was before Josh's. Chris was gone already. There was no one else. She said "I didn't say I was in love with you" paraphrasing. That's her answer for making love in the FS after he was honest with her and told her he was in love with her and what sex meant to him at that point, IMO knowing what we know of him, if there was another F1 he didn't want to be in that guy that had sex with the lead in the FS and not chosen.

K had sex prior to the FS, IMO that guy had to have thought he was going to be the F1 because if he isn't, he's going to have a difficult time explaining to the others.

Not sure you're responding to my post or not, but I agree with you that IMOFO  (stands for "in my old fogey opinion"), these kids would be better served having less sex with each other and spending more time verbally communicating to find out how compatible they really are.

The show is set up for the FS to be the first time for the couple (or the 3 couples, with the lead being half of each of those couples) to be given the opportunity to be physically intimate with each other.  Any contestant who makes it that far knows that the lead may or may not have sex with any or all three finalists, but at the very least will be given access to a private room in order to spend all night with each of them with (supposedly) no cameras present.  Nothing unique about their time with the lead over the other 2 on the face of things.  If a lead, however, chooses to sneak away with a contestant prior to this time in order to have sex with them, I can understand said contestant then assuming that this IS unique (ie, they aren't sneaking away with other contestants as well), and that the lead has such a strong attraction to/interest in them that he/she has pretty much already made up his/her mind that they are "the one".

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun May 24, 2015 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Those that were born in the 70's in Canada are not familiar with the Imperial system.They use metric for everything. Those born before the 70's like me, never fully adjusted to the change. For mileage I'm ok using kilometers, but anything else, pounds, instead of grams, for baking I still use cups and tsp's, and for weather I prefer F. When I travel to the U.S I don't have to reset anything because it's already F.

My son, switches everything and is constantly calculating gallons to litres when he wants to buy gas or F to C to figure out how hot it is.

Kaitlyn IMO was simply saying 25C I don't know what that is for you Americans, meaning, she has no idea what that translates to in F.

:yes: I have not idea what it is in F laugh out loud..... to me it looks like a SH pic, based on the pool and the brick walls making it more private. I also agree with the poster that the brick walls are not common in Canada due to the extreme cold in the winter especially in Alberta. JMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 24, 2015 3:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
remockered wrote:Speculation:  Nick finds out she had sex.  Nick leaves in anger, throwing off mike.  Other guys speculate he left in a pissy mood or he actually does leave Ireland earlier than the other guys.  Kait realizes she screwed up.  Nick returns or she seeks him out, but they cannot get past this.  Would explain both spoilers ( Nick leaving early, but final 2).  Could also explain why Nick and Shawn are not buddies.  

ETA:

Mar 7 is too early of it to be in ireland right?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun May 24, 2015 3:14 pm

I have a hard time believing that she had sex with someone else, told Nick in Ireland and he got mad about it. Mainly because the SC of them on their overnight date look like they are perfectly happy with each other -kissing and such.  If she told him on their 1:1 it would have had to have been later in the date because they are making out in what looks like a FS (SC of nick in blue shirt with bracelet and K in white Lacey dress, which looks a little like a wedding dress.  Nick is even wearing a ring on his finger.  This doesn't scream upset, heartbroken to me.)
I could see her telling him in Utah and this causing problems leading to him leaving.  But that doesn't fit with the spoiler that he left around F4 or the RS spoiler that K turned both guys away, not the other way around.  It would fit with RS saying Nick wasn't happy about the ending though. It could also be why she was crying about feeling bad in Utah.  Telling Nick about sleeping with Shawn (or vice versa) would be tough and probably cause tears.  Not because she regrets the sexual relationship, but because it will hurt the guy.

I have always thought that the conversation in the brown leather chair was with CH in Utah.  The chair just says luxury but slightly rustic like I imagine the resort in Utah to be.  Maybe she talked to CH and felt that she had to tell Nick (or Shawn, it's anyone's guess), to come clean.   He got upset/confused and left.  Then she sent the other guy home, leaving with no one.  

If that happened I really hope that Nick (or Shawn) came to his senses and came back for her.  It would fit with wanting a "warrior" and the slow and steady comments that she has made.  Also, the honesty part.
Hmmmm, so much speculation.

Last edited by OnePromise on Sun May 24, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 24, 2015 3:26 pm

sbolduc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Those that were born in the 70's in Canada are not familiar with the Imperial system.They use metric for everything. Those born before the 70's like me, never fully adjusted to the change. For mileage I'm ok using kilometers, but anything else, pounds, instead of grams, for baking I still use cups and tsp's, and for weather I prefer F. When I travel to the U.S I don't have to reset anything because it's already F.

My son, switches everything and is constantly calculating gallons to litres when he wants to buy gas or F to C to figure out how hot it is.

Kaitlyn IMO was simply saying 25C I don't know what that is for you Americans, meaning, she has no idea what that translates to in F.

:yes: I have not idea what it is in F laugh out loud..... to me it looks like a SH pic, based on the pool and the brick walls making it more private. I also agree with the poster that the brick walls are not common in Canada due to the extreme cold in the winter especially in Alberta. JMO.

ITA, sbolduc. I lived in B.C. and Alberta and didn't see much brick until we lived in Ontario. My thought on the pool was that it didn't look like one you'd see in Leduc.

Re: the temps. It's easier to go with whatever you're used to whether it's temp or distance. I've lived her long enough that I have to calculate back to miles or F when I'm visiting Canada.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 3:53 pm

ironcat wrote:snipped..

Not sure you're responding to my post or not, but I agree with you that IMOFO  (stands for "in my old fogey opinion"), these kids would be better served having less sex with each other and spending more time verbally communicating to find out how compatible they really are.

The show is set up for the FS to be the first time for the couple (or the 3 couples, with the lead being half of each of those couples) to be given the opportunity to be physically intimate with each other.  Any contestant who makes it that far knows that the lead may or may not have sex with any or all three finalists, but at the very least will be given access to a private room in order to spend all night with each of them with (supposedly) no cameras present.  Nothing unique about their time with the lead over the other 2 on the face of things.  If a lead, however, chooses to sneak away with a contestant prior to this time in order to have sex with them, I can understand said contestant then assuming that this IS unique (ie, they aren't sneaking away with other contestants as well), and that the lead has such a strong attraction to/interest in them that he/she has pretty much already made up his/her mind that they are "the one".

No not just your post, it was the general flow of the conversation I was responding to. I totally agree with this post ironcat.

sbolduc wrote:snipped...

cheeky

x2 plus 32 gives you F.

emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

ETA:

Mar 7 is too early of it to be in ireland right?

Right, but not to early to "think" you might be going back on a season of the 'ette. It was only a couple of days before Kaitlyn and Britt were announced as the 'ettes. I didn't know if there was a typo in there somewhere, but talking about mic dropping only leads one to believe he'll be using a microphone. Or maybe he had an issue with dropping his mic on the previous season. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Kaitlyn, Nick, and Shawn active on IG this past 30 mins: Kaitlyn liked post by Elan (Elan saying he is at Venice Beach) as did Nick. Shawn started following Ryan B.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 7:04 pm

RS has been really quiet about the show on Twitter these days.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:RS has been really quiet about the show on Twitter these days.

You'd hink we gave him enough new info! Embarressed! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson