SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Tanner narrates this preview, but it's Shawn's reaction that is the main focus. IMO the season really starts in epi 4 in terms of the main storyline ~ it's all between Nick & Shawn.
Yep. I totally wish Shawn would have turned around and just walked away from her forever. Why don't these folks ever do what I want? laugh out loud
I was so happy when Tony was talking to Kaitlyn telling her there are other ways of connecting than what they were doing. Someone had to say it like how stupid are these dates ugh ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:Here's the cover for next week's Us Weekly.

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 11313390_1437472466573398_1392159096_n
http://websta.me/p/999207340198797215_11425198

Wow. So sad how they are just going to slaughter Kaitlyn in the media. It would be one thing if she does have a F1 to support her, but if she truly chose to leave alone I feel for her and hope that her family and friends are there for her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:This is Kaitlyn's journey and the guys are really in no position to tell her what to do with her love life. However, she IS looking like a big ole' hypocrite with how she felt it was unfair for Jordan to possibly rejoin the group last season. The guys have every right to walk away or not be as invested anymore or just stick around for the free travel and booze at this point. What a bad season.
Exactly, she can do whatever she wants but there are repercussions to every choice. Kaitlyn is going to get raked over the coals and mehh, she deserves it as far as I'm concerned. Either don't become the Ette and go be with Nick, or don't let him on the show, certainly don't sleep with him in the middle of the show either.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:This is Kaitlyn's journey and the guys are really in no position to tell her what to do with her love life. However, she IS looking like a big ole' hypocrite with how she felt it was unfair for Jordan to possibly rejoin the group last season. The guys have every right to walk away or not be as invested anymore or just stick around for the free travel and booze at this point. What a bad season.
Exactly, she can do whatever she wants but there are repercussions to every choice. Kaitlyn is going to get raked over the coals and mehh, she deserves it as far as I'm concerned. Either don't become the Ette and go be with Nick, or don't let him on the show, certainly don't sleep with him in the middle of the show either.
And after 2 weeks can Kaitlyn honestly say she has given herself a chance to fall in love with any of her original guys? I don't think so. People keep saying she wasn't feeling it with the guys but they haven't even had time. Adding Nick hurt connections that were building. It is such a slap in the face to them. If she wasn't fully committed to the process and wanted Nick then she shouldn't have signed up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:01 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Alanna wrote:
And after 2 weeks can Kaitlyn honestly say she has given herself a chance to fall in love with any of her original guys? I don't think so. People keep saying she wasn't feeling it with the guys but they haven't even had time. Adding Nick hurt connections that were building. It is such a slap in the face to them. If she wasn't fully committed to the process and wanted Nick then she shouldn't have signed up.
This !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
Do we know for sure it was Nick K slept with?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Eh, I think that you can know within the first night whether you even have the possibility of falling in love with someone. Especially with the female leads, who I bet all knew their F2 by the end of the first night.

And, of course, Nick (a guy she has allegedly flirted and sexted for months now) coming on isn't "fair". But, this show was never meant to be fair! Whether you have Mary coming on in the middle, Nikki meeting JP's daughter, JP getting love notes from Ashley, Roberto being told on the first date he was going to win, Emily getting all sorts of special treatment from Brad, etc. The lead always has his favorite and I'm sure the rest of the cast is well-aware of it. The only difference this time is that the favorite is someone they didn't expect.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:07 pm

I hear what y'all are saying about Kaitlyn needing to commit to the process & give the process a chance. But are we assuming that Kaitlyn went on the show to find a husband, no different than some other leads though IMO Sean, Ash H & Des were the exceptions. Based on what we have been shown so far, it does not seem the case to me no matter how many times Kaitlyn is shown in ITMs saying her husband could in the group of guys, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:11 pm

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/kaitlyn-bristowe-pregnant.jpg

This is the cover that got my attention. I about died laughing in the grocery store when I saw it and said out loud. I wonder how she knows who the daddy is.

I hope Kaitlyn was prepared for the negative publicity as she sure is getting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:11 pm

hmm there're a lot of leaks about this relationship between K and N from the show producers....and while some of it is positive.... most of it is not

I'm getting really curious about what actually went down -- I get a feeling K and/or N were renegade to the process and messing with the show in different ways vs. being the "meat puppets" that tptb prefer for them to be

this might be the most interesting season in terms of breaking through the 4th wall with this show.... kinda blowing my mind cos the role of the producers is so very obvious in the way this show is going this season more so than ever before ... also made me think of this quote from the interview by possessionista with bachcastoffs regarding the behind the scenes workings

The show will absolutely go out of the way to shield girls that have final four potential from being perceived as someone the Bachelor shouldn’t pick.  If in the end he chooses someone that the audience isn’t made to like, he loses credibility, as does the franchise.

jake, ben f, JPG all come to mind as leads who were completely thrown under the bus cos of their final picks.

K is def being thrown under the bus and I am starting to wonder what and how she did what she did that put her in a bad light with the producers.

Nick is most definitely being edited as villain incarnate and that seems more like a default continuation from last season but they've given redemption edits to other people (though rarely) such as michelle money. there seems to be more than meets the eye this season when it comes to behind the scenes stuff...

when it comes to the preview -- I'm a bit confused by shawn's tone of voice which communicates indignation. "if she was 100% confident about our connection, about our relationship ....she wouldn't even consider bringing him here" I totally get his sentiment and it's a great point but this is a 6 weeks show and he ONLY had very limited private time with K not even a 1-1 so it seems over the top to me for him to say that on this show where the lead dates multiple ppl....esp in todays non-committal dating culture (outside of this show) where ppl don't get serious quickly for the most part.  

I thought Tanner's commentary was spot on and even a bit funny  - I think I'm gonna like Tanner laugh out loud

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Eh, I think that you can know within the first night whether you even have the possibility of falling in love with someone. Especially with the female leads, who I bet all knew their F2 by the end of the first night.
If that's the case then the leads are truly limiting themselves in a process where they claim they are being "open". Oh well. It's her decision, it's her season. I just hope she realizes that the guys are allowed to feel hurt, betrayed, etc. The Men Tell All will be interesting.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Eh, I think that you can know within the first night whether you even have the possibility of falling in love with someone. Especially with the female leads, who I bet all knew their F2 by the end of the first night.
If that's the case then the leads are truly limiting themselves in a process where they claim they are being "open". Oh well. It's her decision, it's her season. I just hope she realizes that the guys are allowed to feel hurt, betrayed, etc. The Men Tell All will be interesting.

I don't think it's intentional where the lead goes "okay, I'm done. Totally going to close myself off from all these other people". I think that's just how chemistry works. I remember reading a study where it said that most people can telling within 5 minutes of a first date whether there is potential for love. I think it's the reason that Jen S. was totally disconnected from all the guys in her season and Byron asked the producers to bring in Mary.

And, of course the guys are allowed to feel hurt! I honestly doubt that they will be though. I think that they just play it up for the MTA or the ATFR. You always hear of the F2/F3 guy pretty much getting over the girl on the airplane ride home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson