SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haircolor - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:39 am

albean99 wrote:I don't see a magazine article as indication that TPTB are cleaning up Nick's image. It's just the same kind of article we see every season. The only real change is done by editing imo and that's yet to be seen.

Neither Shawn or Nick seem to be on SM right now so need a sighting this weekend unless Kaitlyn isn't having a SHV. Still not sure about the spoilers but would love to prove RS wrong.  :Nod:

IMO, it seems that Nick is the happiest of the two guys at this time.  I compare Nick's reaction to last season, so something has changed for the positive this season for Nick and he is at peace and/or happy with the outcome.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

haircolor - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:08 pm

I don't see any of this as villainizing Kaitlyn at all. But that's me. If anything, the US Weekly article is helping her case (she let Nick on because knew him for a while and really liked him -- she didn't really want to hurt the other guys, and he was there for the "right reasons"); and the People article talks about how hurt she is by what people are saying and that she was acting how she would act in any relationship (having sex to see if they were compatible). Obviously, others may have their own opinions, but to me, both articles did not change my own positive opinions about Kaitlyn and only reinforced them.

And, IMO, if things do go down the way RS says they do, I won't think any less of her in that case either. It will just mean that she tried but it didn't end up working out. Maybe some of it will have been messed up by her choices -- but some of it is the nature of the show and having to date and try to make sufficient connections with multiple people in a short amount of time and with hopes of getting engaged.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:15 pm

Whatever it is looks like this season of the bette is going to be gold from next Monday's episode. Flexes was unto something when he twitted it's better than last season.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  haircolor - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 1f49b  haircolor - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:34 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I don't see any of this as villainizing Kaitlyn at all.  But that's me.  If anything, the US Weekly article is helping her case (she let Nick on because knew him for a while and really liked him -- she didn't really want to hurt the other guys, and he was there for the "right reasons"); and the People article talks about how hurt she is by what people are saying and that she was acting how she would act in any relationship (having sex to see if they were compatible).  Obviously, others may have their own opinions, but to me, both articles did not change my own positive opinions about Kaitlyn and only reinforced them.

And, IMO, if things do go down the way RS says they do, I won't think any less of her in that case either.  It will just mean that she tried but it didn't end up working out.  Maybe some of it will have been messed up by her choices -- but some of it is the nature of the show and having to date and try to make sufficient connections with multiple people in a short amount of time and with hopes of getting engaged.

I don't disagree. I really like Kaitlyn and don't think she's a villain at all. But that's just my personal opinion, not the story line that I think TPTB are selling and setting up. While both articles this week may have helped her in the moment, I think they will end up just amplifying the final story TPTB are creating in the long run. It will be - but if she thought it was love at first sight with Shawn and liked Nick so much, why would she be a fool and break both of their hearts? She can't even date one of them after sleeping with them all? She's a mess and her own worst enemy!

We're already starting to see that play out here. And it's totally fine for people to feel that way...but TPTB are deliberately setting the context for that.

My own personal opinions aside (which is that they are doing Kaitlyn dirty this year), I do think they are trying to make her the fool and the villain of her own story in the public's eye. Anything to soften the blow in this moment is only meant to heighten the sense of betrayal and shock at the end. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:34 pm

My girlfriends who watch simply for entertainment are loving this season. They thought Monday's episode was pure gold laugh out loud.

haircolor - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:41 pm

First of all, Kait snapped herself watching tv in bed last night, idk if she was alone but it seems very un-Kait-like to be in LA and not go out, so I think that's a little interesting.

Second, Molly posted that Kait is adorable and she can't wait to watch the rest of her journey. It seems to me like the folks in the know- Molly, Britt, Becca- aren't acting like this had a bad/unhappy ending. I guess they could just be supportive of Kait's choice to be alone but it doesn't ring quite true to me.

Also, I haven't seen any sightings of either Nick or Shawn the past day, so no idea where they might be.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:45 pm

IMO, if the information found doesn't add up to the Spoiler, it means that the Spoiler is incorrect. During Des' season, the information didn't add up, and we know how that ended. What's clear to me is that Nick is her F1 and that they are engaged.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:58 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see a magazine article as indication that TPTB are cleaning up Nick's image. It's just the same kind of article we see every season. The only real change is done by editing imo and that's yet to be seen.

Neither Shawn or Nick seem to be on SM right now so need a sighting this weekend unless Kaitlyn isn't having a SHV. Still not sure about the spoilers but would love to prove RS wrong.  :Nod:

I agree with the bolded. To boot, Nick is "their" guy. There is no way they will promo him badly in articles etc.

Kailtyn appears to be busy these days. Perhaps if there is a SHV it may be slightly differed and not exactly on the weekend.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm

After reading the US article, I don't think it totally "cleaned up" Nick's image. Yes, he clearly went on "for the right reasons", but IMO some readers will interpret his pursuit of Kaitlyn as obsessive (which is the way he was portrayed on Andi's season), and it is reinforced again how "unlikable" he is/was among the other guys, and also alludes to this being partly his own doing because of his "win at any cost" attitude. So I suspect that readers who already had a negative impression of Nick are not going to be softened much by reading that article.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Alanna wrote:First of all, Kait snapped herself watching tv in bed last night, idk if she was alone but it seems very un-Kait-like to be in LA and not go out, so I think that's a little interesting.

Second, Molly posted that Kait is adorable and she can't wait to watch the rest of her journey. It seems to me like the folks in the know- Molly, Britt, Becca- aren't acting like this had a bad/unhappy ending. I guess they could just be supportive of Kait's choice to be alone but it doesn't ring quite true to me.

Also, I haven't seen any sightings of either Nick or Shawn the past day, so no idea where they might be.
From Shawn's thread yesterday: 
bluwavzI found a possible Shawn sighting from today. She spelled his first name Sean but I looked through her feed and she lives in Connecticut, so I'm guessing she means the guy from the B'ette.

LJ ‏@SmokinLadyJ 8h8 hours ago
Sean booth is at my kids school right now
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:26 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:First of all, Kait snapped herself watching tv in bed last night, idk if she was alone but it seems very un-Kait-like to be in LA and not go out, so I think that's a little interesting.

From Shawn's thread yesterday: 
bluwavzI found a possible Shawn sighting from today. She spelled his first name Sean but I looked through her feed and she lives in Connecticut, so I'm guessing she means the guy from the B'ette.

LJ ‏@SmokinLadyJ 8h8 hours ago
Sean booth is at my kids school right now
Thanks, I actually saw she posted that, but I meant since Kait was done filming the Family Feud episode. Kait hasn't been spotted either so maybe/ hopefully it's good news Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Tonight Chicago Blackhawks is playing. Let's see if Nick is spotted at a bar. He was watching the past two games in bars.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson