SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:

If she liked him that much then don't accept the Bachelorette gig and go date him. It's really that simple.
The bottom line remains she is as much a puppet as all the other cast/mains have been in the past. Those holding the strings are production. Production. Not cast.
Production didn't ask her to sext him, that's all Kaitlyn and her decision. If she never got involved with him and just shut down all his sm stalking/creepiness, they might not have gotten the idea to bring him in the first place. Of course, jmo.
But why shouldn't she have have connected with him over SM? She has a right to love her some Bad Penny just like anyone else. Unless her contract to be on the 'Ette superceded her Bad Penny Nick connection.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TheBacelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:17 pm

I wonder how Ian got tptb to let him leave- by tongue trashing Kaitlyn, I suppose. I still believe the edit is still not very kind to Kaitlyn and I don't think it is because of Nick. I wonder what she did. Has she done Jimmy Kimmel since wrapping the show. I know she did those interviews the first week of the season airing but has she been doing any more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
The bottom line remains she is as much a puppet as all the other cast/mains have been in the past. Those holding the strings are production. Production. Not cast.
Production didn't ask her to sext him, that's all Kaitlyn and her decision. If she never got involved with him and just shut down all his sm stalking/creepiness, they might not have gotten the idea to bring him in the first place. Of course, jmo.
But why shouldn't she have have connected with him over SM? She has a right to love her some Bad Penny just like anyone else. Unless her contract to be on the 'Ette superceded her Bad Penny Nick connection.
She can connect with whoever she wants, sleep with whoever she wants, do whatever she wants, but when she chooses to do it on a national stage, there is going to be blacklash. Right, wrong, or in between, it's just the truth.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:18 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  wonder how Ian got tptb to let him leave- by tongue trashing Kaitlyn, I  suppose. I  still believe the edit is still not very kind to Kaitlyn and I don't think it is because of Nick. I wonder what she did.  Has she done Jimmy Kimmel  since wrapping the show. I know she did those interviews the first week of the season airing but has she been doing any more?

Re the bold, I never thought about that, maybe Ian wanted to check out and TPTB told him that was the only way, very interesting thought

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:18 pm

emusha wrote:JViall is hilarious livetweeting this episode

https://twitter.com/jviall

I like the brother he is a funny guy.

Back to top Go down

TheBacelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Payback

Post by barbell Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 pm

reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:    At the end of the day Kaitlyn did what was best for her.

You can say that again her life her choice.

If you believe the RS scenario that she chooses no one, we are at the beginning of the Bad Kaitlyn edit. This will only get worse if she did I fact not get engaged...not playing by TPTB rules!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:20 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏
@JP_Rosenbaum
 2h2 hours ago
Are "really good conversations" code for something else? #TheBacelorette

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏
@kaitlynbristowe
  21s22 seconds ago
@JP_Rosenbaum nope

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 pm

She is gonna have a lot of backlash, but I don't she's gonna GAF what anyone thinks in the end. She sounds comfortable and accepting of whatever went down.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 pm

I am not understanding JP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Shawn is the cutest. I cannot. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm

reason wrote:I am not  understanding JP?
He asked if they were sexting basically and she said nope.

Regardless of whether she's with Shawn or not, I personally definitely see her distancing herself from Nick in her sm. Nice to see that he continues posting about her though. Once again, her choice to get involved.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Yikes. Nick is honestly terrible.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal