SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:48 am

emusha wrote:question -- did K say sex guy was someone she got intimate with after 5-6 dates?? Anyone remember that specifically?

Emusha, I don't remember what she said but one of the sleuthers projected that it had to have occur in Ireland due to what she said during an interview she gave recently.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:52 am

OnePromise wrote:
reason wrote:Are y'all sure RS is right?  We all wonder why the show finish so fast in its taping well if CH (whom I dont usually believe because he could see you a rattle snake for sugar cane) said once Kaitlyn saw Nick it was over, are we sure nick is not final 1?

IMO, if it weren't for the RS spoiler, there would be no question as to who she picks in the end.  She is not hiding who she is there for.  She basically gave up the possibility of a relationship with all the other guys for a chance with Nick.  She had to know that the other guys would be greatly affected once they saw her preference for Nick.  She keeps him on...gives him the group date rose next week...gives him the first 1:1 in Ireland.  It just seems too obvious without a spoiler.  Editing can't even blur their chemistry, IMO.  So in order to have a suprise ending, drastic changes had to be made (schedule adjustments to deal with guys leaving sooner than planned, hometowns in Utah and misdirected spoilers, ect with RS).  

I don't know the ending, but if it weren't for RS I would have no question who she choses.  

Very true. Not to mention, she (probably) has sex with him the first chance she gets. Even Ali said she picks Nick and she's never been wrong, right?

I am wondering if something goes down those final days. Didn't Shawn say something like "if that's the type of guy she's into, I wouldn't want her". That seemed a bit harsh to me, and either Jillian or Ali blogged about how it seemed like he would break her heart. And, Ashley S tells Kaitlyn that it's just lust with Nick. I wonder if that's part of the storyline that they are setting up - with Kaitlyn coming to the conclusion that it's just physical with Nick and realizing that Shawn's attitude about Nick makes him not the guy for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:56 am

FWIR I believe she said she had something like 5-6 dates with the guy she had sex with before the sex took place

also K tells Ashley S "I've never experienced that kind of chemistry from looking at him for 2 seconds"

isn't that a bit contradictory with (was it a dubbed, I don't remember??) when she was supposedly talking about shawn and saying she fell in "love at first sight" how can she experience these instant things and both and it be the first time??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:03 am

I get that the guys are upset with Nick's arrival. However, if any of them ends up having a strong & lasting connection with Kaitlyn, it will withstand the presence of Nick on the show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:06 am

chasingpavements wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
reason wrote:Are y'all sure RS is right?  We all wonder why the show finish so fast in its taping well if CH (whom I dont usually believe because he could see you a rattle snake for sugar cane) said once Kaitlyn saw Nick it was over, are we sure nick is not final 1?

IMO, if it weren't for the RS spoiler, there would be no question as to who she picks in the end.  She is not hiding who she is there for.  She basically gave up the possibility of a relationship with all the other guys for a chance with Nick.  She had to know that the other guys would be greatly affected once they saw her preference for Nick.  She keeps him on...gives him the group date rose next week...gives him the first 1:1 in Ireland.  It just seems too obvious without a spoiler.  Editing can't even blur their chemistry, IMO.  So in order to have a suprise ending, drastic changes had to be made (schedule adjustments to deal with guys leaving sooner than planned, hometowns in Utah and misdirected spoilers, ect with RS).  

I don't know the ending, but if it weren't for RS I would have no question who she choses.  

Very true. Not to mention, she (probably) has sex with him the first chance she gets. Even Ali said she picks Nick and she's never been wrong, right?

I am wondering if something goes down those final days. Didn't Shawn say something like "if that's the type of guy she's into, I wouldn't want her". That seemed a bit harsh to me, and either Jillian or Ali blogged about how it seemed like he would break her heart. And, Ashley S tells Kaitlyn that it's just lust with Nick. I wonder if that's part of the storyline that they are setting up - with Kaitlyn coming to the conclusion that it's just physical with Nick and realizing that Shawn's attitude about Nick makes him not the guy for her.

See I read the conversation with Ashley differently. Ashley mentions that Kaitlyn is experiencing lust for Nick due to the instant chemistry they have and then points out that friendship is what will hold a real relationship together. But, it sounds like Kaitlyn has been stressing that she and Nick were just friends in the beginning. They didn't start with the physical chemistry over the phone. They started with mutual interests, getting to know each other and likely sharing awkward humor as Nick seems to be bringing that side of himself out with her comfortably already.

After Ashley said the friendship comment, Kaitlyn just kind of stared off and you could tell she was thinking. Not sure about what, but if it was me I'd be thinking about if there was a basis of friendship to back up the sizzling chemistry in each of my possible relationships, esp with Nick (since he was the topic of conversation at the time). IMO, esp when compared to the rest of the guys, Nick has the advantage in this area because they have gotten to talk outside of the bubble in real life about real stuff. They actually seem to have a friendship on the show and IMO they are still on pretty good terms or Kaitlyn would not have favorited the positive tweets about Nick and his motivation for going on the show. If I remember right, Andi did not say anything nice/positive about Nick during last season airing. Kaitlyn seems to at least be supportive of him at this point. It speaks to her character, but also to the fact that they were friends prior to the show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 am

jojo47 wrote:I get that the guys are upset with Nick's arrival. However, if any of them ends up having a strong & lasting connection with Kaitlyn, it will withstand the presence of Nick on the show.

yup!! no need to feel threatened by it imo if its real it'll happen
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:23 am

anyone know where that first pic of nick right after frc can be found??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am

charriotoffire wrote:I really want to like Nick because he's good tv but he and Kaitlyn together just boost the ick factor.   They give a certain vibe of two couples who hooked up and met at a sex addicts anonymous meeting.   You want to root for them but you know its all about sex, getting their high and moving on to the next victim.

The producers probably thought most viewers just tune in to hate watch and gripe anyway plus with shows like Unreal, they just threw in the towel and gave the viewers something to hate and tweet about.  I've seen the tweets, facebook and forum posts, the overwhelming majorityof loyal fans are just grossed out by them.

Good Post Guess what?? Mike Fleiss got exactly what he wanted. They are BOTH being blasted on SM. It is overwhelming and has a sort of "ick" factor about it. TPTB knew what they were doing and they love the "ick" factor. partytime :uptonogood :uptonogood
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 am

jojo47 wrote:CH is doing his job to make sure viewers stay tuned in:

So, what can you tease now that Nick is here to stay?

Harrison: We have a rose ceremony [at the beginning of next week]. Not only is the bomb of Nick coming in and living with them about to be dropped, but very shortly after, they'll have to deal with the fact that some of them are going home and Nick is not. Then we're off to San Antonio, Texas, and that's when the real drama begins. The relationships are tested and some of them quickly don't work. And in true Nick fashion, he doesn't try to ingratiate himself with the guys. He could come in and be humble, but he's not. He has this skill to just rub people the wrong way.

I'm curious to see if Kaitlyn calls him out on what he did to Andi.

Harrison: Or if history repeats itself. I think we all have this ability to think, "Oh that won't happen to me." And then guess what?

Totally agree! Didn't CH support Nick heavily on his blog last season? And just recently state that he thought Andi chose the wrong guy? He just caters to supply fodder for controversy every season. He seems pretty set on placing doubt in people's minds that Nick's journey will end any differently than last season. Makes me wonder if the ending is just as it seems...over when Nick joined.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
mariebeth wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This is MeAndi. She's making it sound like he is such a rotten guy. She seems to forget she had no problem throwing her head back in lust with him, and spent the night in the FS,  willinging had sex with him just before declaring her undying love for someone else. She disgusts me.

Andi is the user who think she has the right to be bitter at the person she used.

This is a perfect description of her. TY.
I'm way behind ...but I had to stop and reply..
,Aaaaaamen...Aaaaamen.
Amen Amen noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 1377737533

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:09 am

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 CHAe_pOUIAAXOMd
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe
#Thebachelorette hits up NYC tonight!!

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:10 am

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 CHCEEbmUYAIDKma
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe
I don't always fly in heli's but when I do it's over NYC after having the metropolitan to ourselves #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal