SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by officeRules Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:39 pm

However- it is the same shirt that Shawn has on in NY, on the stage, correct? Therefore he must wear the same shirt twice.

If the above conversation occurs in Ireland, he also has the same shirt in NY. My point is that we now know that she is having the above conversation with Shawn, based on his matching shirt.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 pm

The shirt Shawn's wearing in NYC appears black/dark grey.  The shirt in the elevator is burgandy (or maroon or some color along those lines)  They appear to be the same or very, very similar style(s) just different colors.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:07 pm

I don't think the shirt in NYC is the same as the maroon opening the door shirt. That one looks more like a thicker sweater as opposed to a tshirt material in NYC cap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Looks the same to me, but I may have my tv setting to a different setting than you do.  

If you don't think it matches, that's all good.  It seems to match from my end.   The shirt is solid in front, burgundy, but has the stripes in back.  I recognized it right away, because I have been looking for it. I like to check this stuff out on a big screen in slo mo, so that could also be the difference.

It's all good.  Back to your sleuthing!  Have fun.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Not the same shirt, imo. Agree with GA and LB82.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:45 pm

it's the same shirt in a different color...focus in on the shoulder shape -- it has a uniform/solid color (without strips on the shoulder) and the stripes meet the seam from the shoulder down...

guys tend to buy clothes they line in diff colors or in multiples I think it's shawn with a burgundy version of the same shirt from the NYC date. wasn't it reported that sex happened in Dublin? her facial expression when she greets Shawn is very curious ...can't really place it but it's cautious/mischievous... and she's crying immediately after that meetup cos the makeup and her shirt and the curtains match with that of the ITM
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:23 am

The one in the hotel screencap has a solid colour on the shoulder. The stripes are only on the back panel. If you know sewing, the entire back panel not including the collar or the shoulder swaths of fabric.

In the screencap of Shawn wearing the shirt, it matches. A solid colour on the front and sleeves only, and thick stripes on the back.

No problem, we may see the shirt on Monday.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:14 am

Oh, crap! I see JJ in next weeks SCs. I better stock up on barf bags. noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1838857674
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:50 pm

So if you believe the grey flecked shirt Kailyn is wearing when she lets Shawn in her room is the same grey flecked shirt she is wearing while crying (which I do believe) isn't she saying "I made a mistake it doesn't make me a bad person"? If so maybe this is either when she told Shawn about pre Fantasy suite hook up with another guy and he took it badly or he is the pre Fantasy suite hook up she made the mistake with. This still leaves me going around in circles just don't know if it is clockwise or counter clockwise. LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So if you believe the grey flecked shirt Kailyn is wearing  when she lets Shawn in her room is the same grey flecked shirt she is wearing while crying (which I do believe) isn't she saying "I made a mistake it doesn't make me a bad person"? If so maybe this is either when she told Shawn about pre Fantasy suite hook up with another guy and he took it badly or he is the pre Fantasy suite hook up  she made the mistake with. This still leaves me going around in circles just don't know if it is clockwise or counter clockwise. LOL

moving this over to https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2848p480-the-bachelorette-11-screen-caps-sleuthing-spoilers
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:30 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So if you believe the grey flecked shirt Kailyn is wearing  when she lets Shawn in her room is the same grey flecked shirt she is wearing while crying (which I do believe) isn't she saying "I made a mistake it doesn't make me a bad person"? If so maybe this is either when she told Shawn about pre Fantasy suite hook up with another guy and he took it badly or he is the pre Fantasy suite hook up  she made the mistake with. This still leaves me going around in circles just don't know if it is clockwise or counter clockwise. LOL

Yes, I do think so. I believe also that it is Shawn going into her hotel room, and shown in the elavator leaving. Who knows, this could be this season's hoodie or baseball tee. It could be the short handed out in gift bags in multiple colours. I think it is the same shirt that Shawn is wearing on stage (IMO). It just looks black there under the stage lights.

It's all good.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:31 am

Lots of pics from this weeks episode:

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-11-week-4-photos-the-guys-have-a-rap-battle-in-new-york-city-32952.aspx
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal