SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lievta Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm

This is totally off-topic from the vein the above conversations are going (Andi/Nick), but I was reading back in this thread to catch up and noticed a small coincidence: It was asked (and answered) if any other seasons presented the viewers with the return of a contestant from a previous season. I think it's curious that the only time that has happened - with Mary Delgado returning on Byron's season (which I loved!) - was on a season where there were initially 2 Bachelors who had to be chosen by a majority of the contestants.

Ok. That's all. Hugesmile

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

mindless wrote:I like Nick. I see his "arrogant smirk" as a nervous yet excited smile. His "shifty eyes" are just him being uncomfortable having important conversations in front of a camera crew. I find that so much more genuine than acting totally comfortable in such an awkward setting.

I've never seen Kaitlyn as excited as she was when Nick turned up. She couldn't contain herself and her "are you staying?" was full of hope. I loved seeing that! Just seemed so real compared to anything on this season so far. I figured Nick would have a big advantage since she already knows him a lot better than any of the guys she's spent 10 minutes with here and there, but I didn't think it would be this big.

I also like Jared. He's just adorable, but not the man for Kaitlyn.

totally agree with the bolded mindless -- I actually think Andi brings out the uncertain anxious and analytical side to him - she's so questioning and interrogative and puts him on edge (thinking back to her badgering him during the FD)
and Kaitlyn brings out his fun, goofy/witty, smart, caring, sweet and tender side which is fantastic to see -- seeing them together really makes all the difference. shout out to NR who helped me see this before the season started that we will see Nick painted in the light of the relationship he's in and in the way that he is with K ...Personally I think we'll see a completely different more comfortable in his own skin nick this season not only cos of the edit but also cos of Andi vs. K
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From last night's episode... anyone else find it interesting how the "least meaningful" rose on last night's group date could actually be one of the "most meaningful" roses of the season thus far?

... Justin took a stand, supported Kaitlyn and told her it was her journey and to bring Nick on if that was her choice.
... Kaitlyn rewarded him for supporting her choosing Nick and gave him a rose.
... Kaitlyn giving the GRD to Justin was, imo, an indirect rose for Nick.

I think this is a good rose to analyze, too, but I see something different in it.  For me, any guy who can acknowledge that the show is about Kaitlyn and that Kaitlyn is better off following her gut/heart/feelings in this than her "manners" etc. is an empathetic, honest, reasonable person.  I don't think it was a rose for Nick insomuch as it is a rose for Justin for being able to get over himself and have a positive attitude.  I am a fan of Justin now and barely noticed him before.  If I were Kaitlyn, I would feel pretty good about him too.

I think the guys who said her decision was bull, disrespect, etc. are not in touch with what they would do in her shoes and really went down in my estimation, especially Shawn (who I liked until now), Tanner (who I could have cared less about) and the real estate guy (whose name I still can't remember).

Also, I think Kaitlyn's willingness to let Nick on the show is indicative that she is actually more serious about the show rather than less serious.  If she truly sees this as a path to engagement or the rest of her life, then to exclude Nick would really be to say goodbye forever.  If she didn't see the show as something with finality, she probably would have been more comfortable with just picking up with Nick after her relationship with the F1 fell apart post-show.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:44 pm

OnePromise wrote:Personally, I love Nick and Kaitlyn as I am most certainly a brutal truth person.  I find that when one shares the brutal truth there is so much more depth that can be explored in a relationship.  But that only holds true if the person in the relationship with you shares the same opinion as you.  Otherwise, you are just risking hurting the other person with the brutality of your truth.  For Nick and Kaitlyn, because they are both brutal truth people, I see it working out perfectly between them in this way.  The view they share about honesty and truth will only lead them to a deeper and more meaningful reality.

Sorry to post again so soon, but I had to comment on this.  Your whole post, as well as its conclusion, is gold. Thank you, OnePromise.   cheerleader

As someone who is myself accused from time to time of being tactless or too blunt, it explains perfectly why I like Kaitlyn and Nick and others don't.  I think you even redeemed Andi a bit in my mind by explaining how she is not a "brutal truth" sort of person.

I was suspicious of Nick's return to the show, but I think you've made a good case for Nick/Kaitlyn and I am hopeful again.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:37 am

I wouldn't be too hard on the guys for not "embracing" the idea of Nick coming back. While I think they all (including Kaitlyn) have mixed intentions for going on the show (finding a spouse MAY be one of them), for a guy who is starting to really like her and who was under the impression she reciprocated his feelings, it's a slap in the face to find out that she actually went on the show already having unresolved feelings towards another guy, feelings that must now be equal or stronger than what she is feeling for him. So while I agree that Kaitlyn did the right thing to include Nick in the mix if she felt such a strong connection to him, she showed herself to be disingenuous and unfair to the guys for not approaching the experience with a "clean slate" to begin with. And since the guys don't want to take their anger/frustration out on the "object of their affection", they're going to take it out on Nick (and no doubt the producers are behind the scenes egging them on).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:17 am

ironcat wrote:I wouldn't be too hard on the guys for not "embracing" the idea of Nick coming back.  While I think they all (including Kaitlyn) have mixed intentions for going on the show (finding a spouse MAY be one of them), for a guy who is starting to really like her and who was under the impression she reciprocated his feelings, it's a slap in the face to find out that she actually went on the show already having unresolved feelings towards another guy, feelings that must now be equal or stronger than what she is feeling for him.  So while I agree that Kaitlyn did the right thing to include Nick in the mix if she felt such a strong connection to him, she showed herself to be disingenuous and unfair to the guys for not approaching the experience with a "clean slate" to begin with.  And since the guys don't want to take their anger/frustration out on the "object of their affection", they're going to take it out on Nick (and no doubt the producers are behind the scenes egging them on).
This makes complete sense to me, like absolutely everything else you post, duhh Smiley

Shawn thought he had this show won from the m&g, probably because he did, so of course he'd be upset with this turn of events but he'd also be an idiot to take it out on Kait. Although it does look like she feels some heat from him next ep. It'll be really interesting to finally see them together after all the hype!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:06 pm

ironcat wrote:I wouldn't be too hard on the guys for not "embracing" the idea of Nick coming back. While I think they all (including Kaitlyn) have mixed intentions for going on the show (finding a spouse MAY be one of them), for a guy who is starting to really like her and who was under the impression she reciprocated his feelings, it's a slap in the face to find out that she actually went on the show already having unresolved feelings towards another guy, feelings that must now be equal or stronger than what she is feeling for him. So while I agree that Kaitlyn did the right thing to include Nick in the mix if she felt such a strong connection to him, she showed herself to be disingenuous and unfair to the guys for not approaching the experience with a "clean slate" to begin with. And since the guys don't want to take their anger/frustration out on the "object of their affection", they're going to take it out on Nick (and no doubt the producers are behind the scenes egging them on).
I agree.and durning the show she told the guys the chatted a few times.(twitter/sm) NOW post show she is singing a whole new tune! It appears it was many times since he was her go to guy!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:14 pm

This seems to be the way of the show and cast. They say one thing to suit certain situations and then twist it and say something else to suit others. 
The best example is when the lead talks about the F1 after the ATFR: they will say it was always only that person from day one, yet we will hear all during the airing that they were torn.  
You have to be good at talking out of both sides of your mouth to be on reality tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:28 pm

ironcat wrote:I wouldn't be too hard on the guys for not "embracing" the idea of Nick coming back.  While I think they all (including Kaitlyn) have mixed intentions for going on the show (finding a spouse MAY be one of them), for a guy who is starting to really like her and who was under the impression she reciprocated his feelings, it's a slap in the face to find out that she actually went on the show already having unresolved feelings towards another guy, feelings that must now be equal or stronger than what she is feeling for him.  So while I agree that Kaitlyn did the right thing to include Nick in the mix if she felt such a strong connection to him, she showed herself to be disingenuous and unfair to the guys for not approaching the experience with a "clean slate" to begin with.  And since the guys don't want to take their anger/frustration out on the "object of their affection", they're going to take it out on Nick (and no doubt the producers are behind the scenes egging them on).

IA! And why didnt she explore that relationship with Nick without taking the bachelorette gig? I can't seem to understand that. Nick who claims to like her had her number and SM details to pursue her before she was Bachelorette and she had the same to explore her attraction towards him yet they both wait to play it out on TV. I am sensing they are both lovers of the limelight.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:35 pm

see2love wrote: I am sensing they are both lovers of the limelight.
:yes: ITA Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:00 pm

happygolucky wrote:

Or she couldn't turn down the money, and the residuals that should come along, and he completely understood that. If you aren't a trust fund baby, this kind of opportunity changes your world.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:11 pm

BKay wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
Or she couldn't turn down the money, and the residuals that should come along, and he completely understood that. If you aren't a trust fund baby, this kind of opportunity changes your world.
yes and that too (primarily) :gotcha: noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 2498057887
And there is nothing wrong with that ... because everyone does ... everyone that goes to that show (front of the cameras or behind the scenes) - especially if they get paid (it's almost ridiculous to do it for free) peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal