SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:19 am

Thank you for the share! Wow. Exciting day for you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Yes, Kasha, unexpectedly it was very exciting!  Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 1710264613 My usual shopping at Trader Joe's became unusual and I couldn't concentrate on shopping after meeting her, so I forgot to buy a lot of stuff.  Hugesmile Looks like we live not very far from each other and shop at the same place. And she kept saying to me: You are so sweet! And I was saying to her: No, you are sweet! And a tall old guy in 70's while passing by told us: you are both very sweet! cantstopl That was very funny! Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 2498057887 She might've hugged me at the beginning, but I was so nervous, difficult to recall now.  Embarressed!  
I could relate to Britt at the beginning of CS's season, she reminded me of myself when I was younger, and I liked her very much then. I've met exactly the same emotional girl, well, we were both emotional. I liked her reactions and comments during our short conversation, she was real Britt! And then I kept smiling the rest of the day thinking of our conversation. She spoke to me as if I was her friend, she was very friendly, very natural. It felt that she really cares for people.

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm glad you had a nice, warm, fun experience.
It makes coming to this forum and sharing, fun for all of us!
My daughter met Ashley's JP a couple times, just running into him in NYC. It puts some realness into the tv persona.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Yes, you are right, Kasha. You never know how celebs are gonna treat you, after all they have their own lives!  Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 2498057887 I'm also glad I had a nice, warm, fun experience, it doesn't happen every time you run into somebody!  Hugesmile
I even told her that I would get back home and write on the forum how sweet she was for people to know.giggling And it is great that there is a place for it, where people are really interested! Thank you, guys, for that! awwww
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 pm

I've met Britt again last Sunday at the same place, she was very sweet, beautiful and kind.
She started a blog, here it is
Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 10818002_1792784690948467_1944713236_n
brittkarolina Ok! I made a website so I can start blogging here & there! I'll let you guys know whenever something new goes up! Ahhhh! Yay! I'm also nervous for some reason, just being honest. Anyway, it's still a work in progress (aren't we all?), but it's live! Brittnilsson.com
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:50 pm

How exciting you got to meet Britt again! I wasn't a fan of hers during Chris' season or even for a while after, but she's impressed me lately. I like that much of what she posts on her IG is about sponsoring children, her faith and just her enjoying her life. It's too bad we couldn't have seen that Britt during the show. I think she just got a bad rap.

Thanks for sharing her blog!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Oh no, a blog! Britt, the whole reason I was softening on you was because you weren't doing any of this SM crap. Just stay away from endorsements, SC-ing, Periscoping!

I thought it was cute how she said that she was nervous about her blog reveal. It comes out pretty genuine and real! Her paragraph about driving around at 16 looking for men kind of concerned me. I know she's being cute and hyperbolic, but it's just a little weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Britt is such a great woman and she has a beautiful soul.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:22 pm

I'll take the blogs over having to see one more person from this show posting an ad of themselves with that damn Truself Organics mask on their face. The other day I even saw Ben Z doing it. How about promoting something I actually want? The FabFitFun Box one is annoying too.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:35 pm

I just ignore all the ad posts, Blu. They all seem to do it these days. Britt's blog will probably have ads on it although I won't be checking it out. Still not a fan of hers. She doesn't come across as "real" to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:40 pm

I've accepted long ago it's something they all do. I just get sick of seeing the same ones over and over again. Really you all use these same exact products? :crazed laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Hopefully it'll be a normal person blog and not a Bachelor person (ads, recaps, buy xyz) blog. She doesn't seem to do that now so hopefully she won't start.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless