SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 84 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:03 am

http://issuu.com/resident_mag/docs/august_online_issuu

@ny_resident
OUT NOW: Our August issue featuring @andi_dorfman! Read your copy in the link in or bio!! #ResidentMag #AndiDorfman #thebachelorette #bachelorette #august #augustissue #magazine #covergirl

covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 11348309_969217716433237_1162516047_n
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by glazedover Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:49 am

I just read the magazine article and I am astonished. For someone who went through law school, was adventuresome enough to do The Bachelor/ette, and moved to NYC to build a new life, she is incredibly boring. There is nothing in this article that points to taking advantage of this magnificent city in any way. Pizza and downtown shopping.....really??? Writing a book about her public breakup experiences? She might as well move to Milwaukee (no offense).

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 am

^That's too boring for even Milwaukee.

covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 87b72b10 covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 86669110 covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Andi is beautiful on the outside, bless her heart.

This is my best effort to adhere to the old saying, "if you can't say something nice...".

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:05 pm

They basically give this mag away as a freebie at places like doctor's offices. So a nice lil paycheck I'm guessing. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:38 pm

The mag-article is a great way to reach the eligible bachelors to step forward ... and pursue the new girl in New York, take her out and show her there's more to this city than just shopping and eating out. Good advert, so I don't know on whose "expenses".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:00 pm

happygolucky wrote:The mag-article is a great way to reach the eligible bachelors to step forward ... and pursue the new girl in New York, take her out and show her there's more to this city than just shopping and eating out. Good advert, so I don't know on whose "expenses".

The funny thing is the places she frequents to eat/shop are basically a fish bowl in comparison to the ocean of Manhattan life that can be experienced. None of them are what you would expect someone living in Manhattan for 6 mos now to be the highlights on anyone's list.
And I doubt any eligible anyone is reading this magazine. It's the freebie you often get for doctor's offices and things like that. The basic lure of the mag is the advertising.
a package that is appealing to both reader and advertiser alike.
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 pm

I actually think Andi's interview sounds like someone who has been living in the city for a short amount of time.  Especially the "walking" portion.  It takes a really really long time to be exposed to different parts of NYC and find different hidden gems and the like.  I definitely would have put that on my "Top 5" things to do when I first moved here, so I don't blame Andi at all for that.

Also, FWIW, I've been to Joseph Leonard and they have a great brunch, and I don't think that's really a cliche or boring choice.  Same with the Meatball Shop (though I've never been, it's not a place that's crazy trendy or expensive and seems kind of like a "normal" out-with-friends-type place to eat).  The shopping was a different story because really?  Union Square?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:11 pm

Or all the great pizza places? Little Italy? China town? Southside Seaport? The museums? Central Park--Shakespeare in the Park or free concerts, Fleet week? Oodles and oodles of things to do rather than take photos of underwear hanging out in the kitchen.
Not doing anything, how about volunteering in a soup kitchen?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Well, I'd agree about the taking pictures in her underwear laugh out loud. And the dollar pizza, which is just drunk food. But I think the food places she mentioned were pretty good choices (except for Polo, which I've never been to, and which sounds trendy and overrated). Like I said, the shopping gave me more of a side-eye then the few name-dropped restaurants.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 am

Bringing this over from another thread.
http://www.people.com/article/andi-dorfman-tell-all-book?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
The comment section is interesting.
Maybe it really is time for this lady to move on.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 am

Wow! I have no words. The comments under the people article is brutal. She really has no clue what she is doing, such a shame to throw away a career and chase fame. I mean what next after this tell all book???

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f49b  covergirl - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 84 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam