SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:12 pm

thought some would enjoy being reminded and picking parallels with the us weekly article, nick's choices and actions this season and even andi

julychild wrote:
emusha wrote:did yall catch the insert in pink an excerpt from nick's letter to andi --did we ever find out what he said in that letter?

"to me...if there is no risk of being totally crushed...then there is no way it can be great"

more-> but he's more than his aggressive persona -the religious family man is "fun-loving and social"

It's old news, so I won't bring it over. Follow this link to read the letter: https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-bachelorette/andis-mystery-letter/10153069282652846
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:20 pm

reason wrote:Did she not do an interview where she wants children within the next 2 years was it with Seacrest? if so how is she going to find someone so quick to have those kids plus a wedding in 2 yrs after this show?
She will do it the same way Deanna did. Sounds like they are using the same timeline. The only problem is that timeline translates into real time--about 7 yrs. for MEanna.(on TB 2007 birth of child 2014). Deanna wanted 4 children by the time she was 30. Fact--she had her first child at 33.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:18 am

As far as I remember from Andi's season from the men's hometown visits is that Nick has a huge family. If that's right & as far as I can see from posted photo's Nick looks like he has a good hand in the baby department. So he would be quite good Daddy material for some lucky lady who wants a big loving family to come with it!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote:Did she not do an interview where she wants children within the next 2 years was it with Seacrest? if so how is she going to find someone so quick to have those kids plus a wedding in 2 yrs after this show?
She will do it the same way Deanna did. Sounds like they are using the same timeline. The only problem is that timeline translates into real time--about 7 yrs. for MEanna.(on TB 2007 birth of child 2014). Deanna wanted 4 children by the time she was 30. Fact--she had her first child at 33.

:yes:
I think a woman, or man, needs to be in a committed long term relationship before really having a solid idea of when they will begin having children.  I say that because it is a joint decision.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:54 am

Gale1 wrote:As far as I remember from Andi's season from the men's hometown visits is that Nick has a huge family. If that's right & as far as I can see from posted photo's Nick looks like he has a good hand in the baby department. So he would be quite good Daddy material for some lucky lady who wants a big loving family to come with it!!

11 children in the family with Nick being the 2nd oldest.  My guess is if the group date was a timed diaper changing activity, Nick would smoke the competition. cantstopl

Going back to the clip where Kaitlyn & Nick meet on the pier, he says "do what you have to do".  I think this was his way of letting her know that he continues to support the fact that she is on a TV show and respects that she has a role to play.  He is very capable of compartmentalizing - keeping their relationship separate by blocking out whatever else is going on.  Should they end up as a couple, IMO both he and his family will be unphased by any interactions she may have with anyone else as the show airs because they've been down this road before and all they care about is Nick's happiness. 
As his latest tweet says: "Focus on the things that matter"...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:06 am

Now that I can actually see the connection between N and K was curious about the match up according to the zodiac.. interesting read - made me think of the "unspoken connection" that was mentioned in the US weekly article

Gemini Woman and Libra Man Love Compatibility

The association of Gemini and Libra is very stimulating one. Both of them fill each other’s need for communication, and enjoy plenty of social and mental stimulation. There is considerable respect between the two. But Libra can find Gemini less romantic and Gemini may feel Libra to be very much demanding in the relationship.
Libra man is quite the outgoing and friendly creature. He hides his passions well behind a debonair smile and a persuasive voice. He can be a great orator with answer to almost every question of the world. He keeps his distance while analyzing others around him. He is not as innocent as he may seem but he is a gentle soul who hates to do injustice to anyone. He likes to maintain a balance in everything he does and that includes love too. In a romantic relationship, he proves to be a great lover as he is no less than synonym to romance.
A Gemini woman is an adorable social butterfly with great mind and strong communication skills. She is always much happier moving from one realm of life to another than to settle down with one specific thing. She can be far too careless that she even forgets her promises sometimes. But her affection and concern for her loved ones is without a doubt appreciable. In a relationship, a Gemini woman wants someone fun, someone exciting and the one who can stimulate her imagination. Her charm and silver tongue makes her romantic expression admirable as she impresses her man and bounds him to surrender to her love.
The serious and stern Libra man is benefited from a little bit of Gemini woman in his lifestyle. Even though her child like ways does not interest her Libra man in the slightest, it may do him some good to add a sip or two of her thoughts into his. She tries to change her Libra man and he may let her, to a degree, but too much of a change in things throws him off and he eventually goes back to the old Libra man ways. That way they are more harmoniously matched than most couples. It would definitely do their relationship some good. If given the chance and some added compromise, there are a few common grounds to where these two can come together, linger there and be in love forever.
Libra man is understanding partner towards Gemini woman’s wandering ways and is rational and logical enough to help her through her nonsensical ideas. The harmony between Gemini woman and Libra man is uncanny in that they cope with each others problems, read into each others ideas and can sympathize with one another’s calamities. They both possess a love for beauty and the arts while also having a sense of togetherness in their lives. Most arguments begin with Gemini woman but end because of Libra man and his stern ideals. He makes her feel secure and provides her with the strength she lacks and always wants to have. He always serves his damsel with words of admiration and love to fill her up with confidence and happiness.
With wings on their heels and hearts, the Gemini woman and Libra man can glide in the skies so blue and full of rainbows that they could have never experienced without each other. Their relationship is as refreshing as the summer breeze with flashes of thunder and lightning to give spark and brightness to their unison. He is one person who brings out the real womanhood of a Gemini lady and she is the one who can push him hard to come up with all his masculinity and rise up to the heights he would not have aspired to reach without her. Their oneness is admirable and their disputes are so trifle that melts away in each other’s arms as the sun dissolves in clouds.
As both are airy in nature; for Gemini woman and Libra man, the need for a strong sexual relationship is not so intense. They need and complete each other’s physical needs to a level of gratification but they obtain their real connection through a highly romantic relationship. They are satisfied with the mental and highly affectionate togetherness that they feel for one another. The Libra man is more interested in the mind and spirit of his sparkly Gemini woman while the Gemini woman is keen to feel intellect and soul of her charming Libra man. But both of them take their turns being the aggressive partner in their lovemaking and switch to strange and mystical ways that makes their sexual experience a constantly changing yet harmoniously blended delight. Although the sexual intimacy is important to this couple, it is not necessary for their mutual happiness, since peace and tranquility of a deeply affectionate blending is initial attraction between these two. Their interests in each other lie in the spiritual, the intellectual, deep within the soul and in the mind. There is no need of sensuality or passion when they are so deeply connected on a mental level.
The similarities between the Gemini woman and the Libra man makes it a lot easier to gel up together. It is also what puts them head to head in argument. As compatible as they are Gemini woman tests her Libra man with her disorganized mess and time wasting ways. She is frivolous with his money and pushes him to the edge. Just when Libra man has had enough, the child like fears and vulnerability of Gemini woman surfaces, and breaks down his barriers. She needs him, Libra man sees that and he stay. He is not interested in Gemini woman’s fantasy land. Regardless of his gentle, sweet nature, he turns away when she becomes fickle and flighty. This is probably one of the biggest clashes this couple has to endure. Unless there is a valiant effort made in trying to comprehend these thoughts of hers, she ends up twisting the truth to suit her Libra man in hopes it will improve his outlook about her.

on ask-oracle.com
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I do think Deanna had trouble conceiving, in fairness to her.

That said, I wonder if Nick is going to be the "F2" like Jenni, or "F1" like Deanna?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I do think Deanna had trouble conceiving, in fairness to her.

That said, I wonder if Nick is going to be the "F2" like Jenni, or "F1" like Deanna?

I think that if Kaitlyn picks no one and both Nick/Shawn are at the FRC, Nick will be the "F1". Just because TPTB know it would create more drama, and it puts Shawn in the perfect position to be the next lead.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:21 pm

I was looking through his IG for certain pics, and I'm surprised at how great he looks as of recent as many of you have already mentioned.

Comparing pics he posted after the last season he was on, it was clear he was not a happy guy. I know we discussed this already but, we have never seen him in a baseball cap, let alone, backwards. We picked up on that immediately. I wonder if he'll give us another one tonight, while watching the Hawks.

March 6th

kaitlynbristowe
3 months ago
Wknd's for playing!! #tgif #snapitback
@karolinaturek
gohawks - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 5 11008290_952959828062511_2143442672_n

kaitlynbristowe
4 months ago
Don't underestimate my twig arms #snapbacks
gohawks - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 5 10899239_901290486559923_522340367_n

I counted a further 4 pics in K's IG without going to much further back.

Cropped from

Nick IG

Along with three or four more pics.

nick_viall28
7 days ago
Friends...Game Time.. Whiskey.... #gohawks #chi
gohawks - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 5 Captur11

Clearly, he's picked that up from K. IMHO expecially since there aren't any other pics of him in a baseball cap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:53 pm

I agree GA, too coincidental to not take as a serious clue.
I also agree that Nick looks great, actually I think he looks the best I've ever seen him. So if he isn't f1 that's okay, cuz it sure looks good on him laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:14 pm

gohawks - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 5 Sbb10

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:19 pm

I love that most everyone is happy about Monday because its the day Nick shows up!  Smiley
They can say what they want about him, he brings in the ratings. I think secretly the show LOVES Nick. Its all about controversy. He is controversial because he stays REAL through this process and not many others do. A lot of real in a lot of fake is a good thing. Plus the fact that Nick is hot doesn't hurt either.   eyedrool    laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass