SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

millenniumpark - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:10 am

^^ Like button isn't available, but I'm loving that idea!

Back to top Go down

millenniumpark - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:15 am

I think Nick likes social media, and he feels like he has to answer questions and be supportive of Kaitlyn and defend himself, even if he doesn't get much love/support back.  Even JB had nothing to say this week sad.  (And Jaclyn is on BiP).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:19 am

I'm thinking its time for him to be selfish and give himself the gift of a negative free zone.  Smiley A little zen time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:23 am

Where is your avi from notarose?

He looks like such a cutie! And yes I agree with what was said before on this board (or the other Nick one :/) -- he has to keep the beard for AFTR!!! It looks sexy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:24 am

I think Nick doesnt realize how great a guy himself is, that's why he has to give so much to get a girl. I hope he will soon realize he is the total package and he deserves an extraordinary woman (where is Mura?) who will always put him first, who will stand up for him and fight for his love.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:46 am

hi Happydays
Avi - someone posted it on Twitter perhaps a week ago.  It was a tweet vid he sent to a teenage fan that she reposted.  I tried to save the vid (a few seconds long)  but I don't have compatible software.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 am

Hey, everyone! handwave  I mostly just lurk here, but just wanted to say a quick hello to my fellow Nick Chicks :D I've been reading the general/episode threads and previously.tv, and while I enjoy a good discussion, sometimes you just want to get away from all the negativity and there is way too much of that directed at Nick right now. I don't really use social media so at least I'm not bombarded there with what sounds like an insane amount of suckiness laugh out loud. Really, whatever he does, he just can't win - luckily, he seems to have found a good balance (IMO) between standing up for himself and those he cares about and "T-Swifting" the constant negativity, so that's good Smiley Looking forward to reading what everyone here has to say - and for those who stand up for Nick in the general threads/other forums - I appreciate you guys! : blowkiss
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 am

hi

aww thats nice of nick!
He really is active on his SM!

EDIT:
Welcome WrongReasons !! Hope you find refuge from all Nick hate over here :D

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 am

Thanks, happydays Smiley I love your AVI btw!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:55 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks, happydays Smiley I love your AVI btw!

Hehe thank you! It's awesome when your two favourite contestants are friends :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:58 am

:Welcome TheWrongReasons, always happy to see another Nick Chick!! yes

millenniumpark - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 55 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:12 am

Brill wrote::Welcome  TheWrongReasons, always happy to see another Nick Chick!! yes

Ditto cheerleader bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass