SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talented - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:I don't want him to leave SM but I do want him to stop talking about Kaitlyn. Whatever she is feeling or doing, I just want him to rise above. Talk about Ireland, Utah, even the other guys, but just let Kaitlyn go. It is obvious that she is over him and casting him negatively now. So just take the high road and let her go completely.

I wish he would too, but do you think there's any chance he's doing it to annoy the hell out of Shawn? giggling It's obvious from what we've seen so far on the show Shawn despises Nick. I can only imagine it's going to get worse when he finds out that they had sex after Kaitlyn tells Shawn, "you're the one", and then to still keep Nick around as her play toy, all the way to f2! It would be an immature thing to do, yes, but just think how much fun it could be.... :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

talented - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by remockered Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:07 am

Max64 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't want him to leave SM but I do want him to stop talking about Kaitlyn. Whatever she is feeling or doing, I just want him to rise above. Talk about Ireland, Utah, even the other guys, but just let Kaitlyn go. It is obvious that she is over him and casting him negatively now. So just take the high road and let her go completely.

I wish he would too, but do you think there's any chance he's doing it to annoy the hell out of Shawn? giggling It's obvious from what we've seen so far on the show Shawn despises Nick.  I can only imagine it's going to get worse when he finds out that they had sex after Kaitlyn tells Shawn, "you're the one", and then to still keep Nick around as her play toy, all the way to f2!   It would be an immature thing to do, yes, but just think how much fun it could be.... :uptonogood

I have wondered about the mimicking with the beard and hair-straightening.  Nick has a wicked sense of humor.  Knowing hiw easy it is to get Shawn's dander up, why not show comparable abs , a better beard, and a handsome face, as well as being gainfully employed on sm. Cupcake is Shawn's "Marcus, albeit he is not as verbal on sm,  but Nick has Ali and Sharleen, as well as Whitney, on his side.  I have wondered about the bachelor gig as well.   RS says it is between Ben H. and Josh, but I wonder.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:49 am

remockered wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I wish he would too, but do you think there's any chance he's doing it to annoy the hell out of Shawn? giggling It's obvious from what we've seen so far on the show Shawn despises Nick.  I can only imagine it's going to get worse when he finds out that they had sex after Kaitlyn tells Shawn, "you're the one", and then to still keep Nick around as her play toy, all the way to f2!   It would be an immature thing to do, yes, but just think how much fun it could be.... :uptonogood

I have wondered about the mimicking with the beard and hair-straightening.  Nick has a wicked sense of humor.  Knowing hiw easy it is to get Shawn's dander up, why not show comparable abs , a better beard, and a handsome face, as well as being gainfully employed on sm. Cupcake is Shawn's "Marcus, albeit he is not as verbal on sm,  but Nick has Ali and Sharleen, as well as Whitney, on his side.  I have wondered about the bachelor gig as well.   RS says it is between Ben H. and Josh, but I wonder.

IA remockered. Nick was good enough to sleep with multiple times. She asked him. She wanted him. She fluttered over him. There is no reason to shrink away and pretend it didn't happen even if she would like to.

Stuck, I think it would be hard to let it go completely when it's playing out on television and people are tweeting about it. In the face of K casting him negatively I think it appropriate for him to present a "different version" of himself. Thoughtful, happy and confident. I'm all behind it.

Max, with what I've read it sounds like Shawn had it in for Nick from the start... Was he involved in the hazing incident (I'm guessing yes since TPTB didn't show it)? Either way, Nick is a human being and does no one favors by trying to pretend he doesn't exist or disappear. If it annoys Shawn, well tough tiddileywinks!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:07 am

remockered wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Next TB? :uptonogood 
Would TPTB follow up a sexually uninhibited Bette (Kaitlyn) with a sexually uninhibited man (our Nicholas)?  Would love to see that cast of women. And I'm serious about that. He would be weeding out the tentative responders in record time and it wouldn't be just the "talk test" (although I do suspect next epi will highlight Nick's convo skills). Some show fans would be suffering intimacy whiplash.

Let's face it, the true extent of Kaitlyn's lack of inhibition was not evident until her date with Nick.  Sure, she kissed a lot of guys before he arrived however with him she was "full on body" from the get go. It is undeniable  that he is experienced and has sexual criteria that needs to be met in his future mate - straight talk. While other guys are questioning their connection, he does what Nick always does, alleviates the need to wonder "what if" through action. In this epi, it was the intimacy litmus test.  Basically, that was theme. I don't think this should be downplayed or under estimated. He is flirty and a charmer... but only when inspired.  Otherwise, he holds back.  We saw that last season where he was rarely the initiator.

Hypothetically as TB, TPTB would have to find some women who are like him.  He's a software executive who underneath the assumptions that goes with that Midwesterner stereotype surprises people because he has a wonderland body and unbridled passion. His woman could be anyone on the surface but someone very specific unwrapped. The entire date with Kaitlyn lays it all out there.  Peeps are chattering about "the act" but my take away was everything that led up to it.  He likes spontaneity, verbal foreplay, a combination of submissiveness and overt responsiveness, public displays of affection, and a partner who doesn't limit affection to a specific time or place.  Yep, viewers might have had their teeth rattled even if K & N didn't have sex that night. Imagining Nick as TB, unfiltered and in the moment, is very much in keeping with what I think is romantic and sexy and how to reciprocate desire. A couple should desire each other for a lifetime... Not every minute, but as often as is their want. His "want" is clear. Because of the "backlash" and because of the hedging away from discussion of intimacy in most media and on SM, I think I am in the minority on this and so who he is in this regard won't sell as a potential lead. What I view as healthy and unrepressed, some viewers see as inappropriate.  I respect that while standing by my view. Sexuality is person specific. There is no right or wrong in general, just right for each individual.

Looks to me that he is seeking a friend, partner, and lover.  At 34, he has all the past experience necessary to know what he brings and what he requires in all 3 aspects.  Hurricane Nick.  I think the network had their hands full with him interacting with 1 woman.  He is "a force".  
...and may the force be with whoever can handle him.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:57 pm

talented - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 60 11417426_682720478501174_151667070_n
source: @nick_viall28 - repost

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:45 pm

I do think Nick is very kind to people who post negative comments on his sm by ignoring them. I think it takes great courage and maturity to do so. He also supports K without bashing others.

The following exchanges happened when he posted his second U2 concert last night. I don't know if the poster was joking, but I can see Nick's self deprecating humor:

nyroamer@nick_viall28 If you hear

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:47 pm

GRRRR... my post got cut off!!
Anyway, the poster said I hate you, Nick "Everyone already does"
The poster puts up lots of picture on his/her IG and later on Nick commented #talented

ETA: let me try again
nyroamer @nick_viall28 If you hear (emoji) where the streets have no name , I hate you(emoji)
nick_viall28 @nyroamer everyone does already
(many posters responded, no true, we love you )
nyroamer (emoji) ok ok @nyroamer ... well-played (emoji)
nick_viall28 @nyroamer #talent

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 pm

happygolucky wrote:talented - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 60 11417426_682720478501174_151667070_n
source: @nick_viall28 - repost

Love Love Love !!
The way this guy is handling himself after probably going through 2 of the most crazy and emotional years of his life is quite inspirational.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:31 pm

maybe some of the harshest times really bring us really in touch with our core internal compass
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi Everyone, I think all signs point to Nick being the final one standing. He looks happy post show and the undeniable passion between them on that last date seems well . . . undeniable. Shawn comes across as brooding and just not a happy person, whereas Nick is serious and funny but certainly a happy guy, and Kaitlyn loves that about people because she is a happy person too. I don't see the SM stuff as dissing Nick, in fact Kaitlyn has said many nice things about Nick in her blogs and if she chose him, she wouldn't want it to be so obvious. I could talk myself in to it not being Nick too based on some ways it is edited (they make it seem so obvious that it is Nick which usually means it isn't) but on balance, I really think it is Nick. Am I the only one thinking this?

He is really a class act. What a refreshing person to see on this series. I'd love to see him as TB.

Give me your thoughts on my lone wolf position here.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Welcome TopShelf!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Welcome TopShelf !!
Glad to have you share your thoughts Smiley

Have you seen the snapchat photos/video? Many people believe that K accidentally leaked the ending there. She was in bed with a topless Shawn and it seemed like a post-filming photo since she had jet black hair (a new recent hairstyle) and Shawn had a grown out beard. It also seems a bit far-fetched for them to plant that as a foiler, but I guess you never know...
Some of her post-filming interviews also show her clearly gushing over Shawn, and defending his jealousy and possesiveness. On the other hand, she has really been side stepping Nick questions and skimmed over him for their date in her recaps.

It might all be a foiler, and if so -- extremely impressive! But from my personal opinion, it is all wayyy too elaborate and loads of effort for it to end up as Nick F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass