SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:44 pm

If Kaitlyn has found love I do not believe it was with Shawn. Not after what he said during last night's show. Something along the lines "if Kaitlyn finds him attractive I wouldn't want to be with her." Maybe he changed his tune but if Nick is the sex guy... no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Shawn is weirdly silent on sm right now. If they're together, I only hope he's more supportive than his sm indicates since he's been silent once she started getting raked over the coals.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn is weirdly silent on sm right now. If they're together, I only hope he's more supportive than his sm indicates since he's been silent once she started getting raked over the coals.
He can't really say much if he is F1 but even a RT of a Kaitlyn support blog like Ben did would be nice. If he was that upset about Kait letting Nick join I can't imagine how he felt after the sex reveal.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Reading some of the coverage of the bachelorette something I forget, Kaitlyn said she and Nick had struck up a friendship before she even knew she was going to be the bachelorette somewhere around february, she found out she was going to be the bachelorette in march, so it was a friendship and most importantly it was slow and steady so all this nick dislike I find funny and interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:10 pm

Reason, I understood as few weeks /just before the start of shooting the season... the announcement ... since "she didn't know if it's gonna be her", not the actually announcement of her and Britt getting the gig. - not that anything matters, because we'll never know the truth how things really developed

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Shawn IMO is being politically correct by staying away from SM, for the heartbroken F2 aka TB. They are due for a F2 to be the next lead.

He hasn't been one to use SM a lot since airing and I don't expect him to. Now if he starts to favour tweets supporting him to be the next lead, then I'll :thud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Are there any videos of last night episode anywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:32 pm

With all the manufactured drama from the guys and Nick's return, etc... I like seeing her friends reaching out to her, especially if spoilers are true.  Might make it all a little easier to deal with.  

The friendships that come out of the show are my favorite part...more often than not, I like them better than the final couple. giggling

Kaitlyn Bristowe  @kaitlynbristowe 2h
(blowing kiss emoji) love you “@whitbisch: Oh hey girl! (two hands raised emoji) My fav part of Tuesday's is you my lil snapbackbean @kaitlynbristowe  https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/608323122534744066 …”
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:35 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Kaitlyn has found love I do not believe it was with Shawn. Not after what he said during last night's show. Something along the lines "if Kaitlyn finds him attractive I wouldn't want to be with her." Maybe he changed his tune but if Nick is the sex guy... no no

Yeah, that stuck out to me too. I do think his major downfall on the show will be his jealousy/rivalry with Nick.

I think it has to be Nick or no one right now. With Kaitlym favoriting so many tweets about finding love and a husband, I want to say I'm leaning towards Nick. Although RS's news tomorrow might change my opinion (again).

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn is weirdly silent on sm right now. If they're together, I only hope he's more supportive than his sm indicates since he's been silent once she started getting raked over the coals.
He can't really say much if he is F1 but even a RT of a Kaitlyn support blog like Ben did would be nice. If he was that upset about Kait letting Nick join I can't imagine how he felt after the sex reveal.

When Ashley was being raked over the coals during her season JP was supporting her via SM.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Can anyone remember all K's snapchats during this season - when/where they were made?
And how it is today? - So is she posting the blog or not?

found it:
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowes-snapchat-recap-74457.aspx

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:06 pm

reason wrote:Reading some of the coverage of the bachelorette something I forget, Kaitlyn said she and Nick had struck up a friendship before she even knew she was going to be the bachelorette somewhere around february, she found out she was going to be the bachelorette in march, so it was a friendship and most importantly it was slow and steady so all this nick dislike I find funny and interesting.

I don't know.  The way they immediately started flirting, hugging, whispering, staring into each other's eyes, and then swapping spit, isn't what I would expect from two people if they only shared a "friendship" up until that point.  I tend to believe the stories that there was some pretty suggestive texting/chatting going on for a couple of months prior.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana