SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Me tooooo. Ugh. I honestly can't believe she would be so stupid to snapchat while in bed with Shawn IN THE FRAME. My gosh. Especially knowing the spoilers were wrong!
She should have just had the dude in the frame and then we would have gone crazy speculating which one it was for 2 months. This is really, really irresponsible and if it wasn't a couple that I already root for, I'd be pissed honestly. As it stands, I'm really, really excited for what I think is already shaping up to be an adorable love story.
Unless they break up between now and the viewing of the ATFR and have to fake it. That would be prime if MF made them stay together until next Thanksgiving when TB finishes filming.
As payback from tptb, you need to marry this man, have his babies and stay together for 60 years, jokes on you, Kait!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 pm

Someone should tweet to RS "It sucks to be you."  teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:59 pm

I hope this means a social media rules overhaul for contestants and leads by TPTB. A mistake like this was bound to happen.

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Mikesgirl you are so hilarious and totally killed it with that line....i am so laugh out loud and cantstopl Cheers to you girl!!!!

I don't get it Embarressed! pm me if it's not something postable here pretty please? Smiley

Emusha, mikesgirl was just joking about the fact that it was obvious to her that Nick didn't go on the show for the right reasons compared to the rest of us that think he did especially now that we now believe F1 is Shawn.

Ya I was just being sarcastic, sorry ya'll. Not a Nick fan

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 pm

julychild wrote:Omg, I just got caught up! They didn't go after Nick for the money, lets hope that they go easy on her, too. What is she going to do now?

They made him do the letter and ask her about sex on National television. They made him look like a creepy stalker. Those in the know, knew he had moved on, but he was coerced into going to the MTA, etc. i do not think he is a good enough an actor to feign chemistry with Kaitlyn, but I bet her lust conversation with Ashley was about Shawn.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
relaxing wrote:^^ Yep re Josh.  :tissuebox

I want to happy about this because I love Shawn and wanted Kaitlyn to end up with someone and felt pretty sure after his LA sighting/visit it must be him but ...

accident or not, as much as I was rooting for Kaitlyn this knocks my fandom of her down several notches.  Not cool to use such poor judgement.  You're an employee who was well compensated and has a contract.  This really bugs me.  Unacceptable.

And now no mystery at all about F1 or next Bachelor.  Very anticlimactic.

Me tooooo. Ugh. I honestly can't believe she would be so stupid to snapchat while in bed with Shawn IN THE FRAME. My gosh. Especially knowing the spoilers were wrong!
She should have just had the dude in the frame and then we would have gone crazy speculating which one it was for 2 months. This is really, really irresponsible and if it wasn't a couple that I already root for, I'd be pissed honestly. As it stands, I'm really, really excited for what I think is already shaping up to be an adorable love story.

Maybe I can get excited tomorrow laugh out loud. I really wish RS or someone else would've spoiled it, this is such a damper and a distraction from what could've been an epic fleiss'd moment and surprise love story.

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hope this means a social media rules overhaul for contestants and leads by TPTB. A mistake like this was bound to happen.

Next season, I can see some intern taking 100% control of the lead and F1/2's account. They need to keep them active on SM, but it will be someone else operating those accounts.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Damn it Kaitlyn, your still my girl, but I think I need to stay away until the aftershocks wear down. The wrath is not what I am looking forward to and SM will be brutal for all.

Im out for a while. I will still watch the show, nothing will stop me from that, not even a bad Andi season.

Have fun guys be nice to each other. Be back in a week or so when this all settles down. Yikes it hasnt' even started yet.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:

I don't get it Embarressed! pm me if it's not something postable here pretty please? Smiley

Emusha, mikesgirl was just joking about the fact that it was obvious to her that Nick didn't go on the show for the right reasons compared to the rest of us that think he did especially now that we now believe F1 is Shawn.

Ya I was just being sarcastic, sorry ya'll. Not a Nick fan

all good  yes you're entitled to making these jokes and having your opinions
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Someone should tweet to RS "It sucks to be you."  teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 2498057887

I'm sure he'll act like he doesn't care, and his story will be he got it wrong "oh well" Or "I guess they got back together, oh well" Or he'll get new info, call Shawn F1 and then claim that he still spoiled the season correctly because he got the info before the finale aired teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 3806527698

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:04 pm

I am happy that RS was wrong, and Kaitlin is engaged to her final 1 or is dating him. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:04 pm

nikikass wrote:Damn it Kaitlyn, your still my girl, but I think I need to stay away until the aftershocks wear down.  The wrath is not what I am looking forward to and SM will be brutal for all.

Im out for a while.  I will still watch the show, nothing will stop me from that, not even a bad Andi season.

Have fun guys be nice to each other.  Be back in a week or so when this all settles down.  Yikes it hasnt' even started yet.

I think I'm gonna do likewise  yes will catch yall in the flip side -- really enjoyed the sleuthing and convo this pre-season -- soo much fun!!! Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana