SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KK4 Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not know why Kaitlyn would be snap chatting when Shawn is there with her it makes no sense

Jclaz posted a summary of how very easy it would be to accidently send a snap chat from a tablet or cell phone.  I don't snap chat, but my friend does and she has accidently done it too.  Now hers went to one person and not a whole list, but it is easy to do.

I still think it was just an accident.  I personally am happy for her and happy that RS was wrong.
That's been my question, and wondering if I am just too old to understand.....she obviously wanted "someone" to see it. I just don't get it. What happens in a bed should stay in the bed Smiley
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:28 pm

*snipped*

jojo47 wrote:

My first thought is how do both Kaitlyn & Shawn even walk down the street & respond to random questions? Suddenly "you'll have to watch the show to find out the ending" just doesn't hold as much weight. But what else do you say?

They're going to have to stay in that safehouse til end of July! CMAFest - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 2498057887

cantstopl With their phones taken away.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:37 pm

KK4 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not know why Kaitlyn would be snap chatting when Shawn is there with her it makes no sense

Jclaz posted a summary of how very easy it would be to accidently send a snap chat from a tablet or cell phone.  I don't snap chat, but my friend does and she has accidently done it too.  Now hers went to one person and not a whole list, but it is easy to do.

I still think it was just an accident.  I personally am happy for her and happy that RS was wrong.
That's been my question, and wondering if I am just too old to understand.....she obviously wanted "someone" to see it. I just don't get it. What happens in a bed should stay in the bed Smiley
I feel like this is one of those jokes that's grown legs and run away. Don't get me wrong, I find it hilarious as much as the next guy (gal), but it's really not like Kait just finished describing in gory details how Shawn is the best fiance she's ever had, knows all the fiance stuff backwards and forwards, and she really made the right fiance choice out of her fiance options here. She was dressed in a tank and talking about video games. 

On the other side of the snap was probably her friend and her own bf/husband or Kait's sis and husband being silly in their own bed. It's not for everyone, I'm a private person too, but it's also not like she was telling someone what the he!! happens in their bed either.

As always, jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Alanna, agree! I don't see the big deal about being in bed talking about video games. Sounded like Kaitlyn was proud and poking fun at Shawn for beating him at some game, that's all. The only real issue is I just cannot believe she made that mistake! Poor Kaitlyn. It's like she can't catch a break!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:57 pm

kraft33 wrote:Alanna, agree! I don't see the big deal about being in bed talking about video games. Sounded like Kaitlyn was proud and poking fun at Shawn for beating him at some game, that's all. The only real issue is I just cannot believe she made that mistake! Poor Kaitlyn. It's like she can't catch a break!!!

Judge Judy: Beauty fades, but stupid is forever.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I totally believe this was a mistake on Kaitlyn's part but I am starting to think that this is one of the funniest moments in the history of this franchise and Kaitlyn is probably going to end up being a huge fan favorite because of it.

Even if it's fake, fans love to see a happy couple come out of this show - look how many posts there are here that expressed disappointment at Kaitlyn for picking no one - or potentially picking no one if the spoilers were correct. And yet instead of picking no one she not only ends up with the guy she gave the FIR to and began believing in love at first sight over, she ends up blowing the secret by clicking the wrong button on her phone in a moment that's not X rated but more goofy. If the show is smart, they'll show that video clip at the ATFR as a blooper.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
KK4 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I feel like this is one of those jokes that's grown legs and run away. Don't get me wrong, I find it hilarious as much as the next guy (gal), but it's really not like Kait just finished describing in gory details how Shawn is the best fiance she's ever had, knows all the fiance stuff backwards and forwards, and she really made the right fiance choice out of her fiance options here. She was dressed in a tank and talking about video games. 

On the other side of the snap was probably her friend and her own bf/husband or Kait's sis and husband being silly in their own bed. It's not for everyone, I'm a private person too, but it's also not like she was telling someone what the he!! happens in their bed either.

As always, jmo.

yup, this.

it's not like they were talking about sex or anything. kaitlyn had a top on and she was talking about something silly. a video game, to be exact. it can't get any more whole some than that. laugh out loud

and yes, i hope they show the snapchat at the atfr that would be hilarious. giggling cantstopl

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 pm

IMO this was a very stupid mistake on both of their parts. I don't find it cute in the least. She is the lead. She accepted that "job" has been compensated for it, and should have abided by whatever rules were enforced.

It was obviously going to be a great foiler season for MF and company, who has sued RS in the past. They have gone to great lengths to make it happen.

Some of these contestants are so SM happy they have lost their common sense. They could have used a different type of vid recorder. There are a number of things they could have done. Neither one were mature enough to say, put that phone down.

One the FRC/ATFC aired, and it was another great foiler season in the books, they could have SC'd their hearts content.

She isn't just a contestant on CS season, she is this season's lead. I don't care what they do behind closed, doors, I just don't want to see it. Due to her role as the 'ette, everyone is going to see it. I would have rather seen the lead go along with the foiler, and act in a more mature manner. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO this was a very stupid mistake on both of their parts. I don't find it cute in the least. She is the lead. She accepted that "job" has been compensated for it, and should have abided by whatever rules were enforced.

It was obviously going to be a great foiler season for MF and company, who has sued RS in the past. They have gone to great lengths to make it happen.

Some of these contestants are so SM happy they have lost their common sense. They could have used a different type of vid recorder. There are a number of things they could have done. Neither one were mature enough to say, put that phone down.

One the FRC/ATFC aired, and it was another great foiler season in the books, they could have SC'd their hearts content.

She isn't just a contestant on CS season, she is this season's lead. I don't care what they do behind closed, doors, I just don't want to see it. Due to her role as the 'ette, everyone is going to see it. I would have rather seen the lead go along with the foiler, and act in a more mature manner. JMHO

I agree . First of all, much of the general public will see this spoiler and may not watch, especially now that the series is underway. No need to watch if she falls for Nick, love him or hate him. No need to try and guess the ending. No watching to see how far your particular horse gets in the race.

As the lead, she can be sued for breach of contract. The contestents do not get paid; the lead does. It does not matter if she does not like getting slammed for having sex or is unhappy with the foiler. She was supposed to put on her big girl pants and act like an adult who has a job to complete.

With Fleiss's extreme caution this season and his success with the foilers, this "little, cute mistake" has obliterated everyone's efforts to make this one of the best seasons ever.

I enjoy Nick, but still would have been great with Shawn winning and the foiler exposed. Now I feel deflated, because the lead has ruined the anticipation of each Monday night, the sleuthing that went with it, the romance, and most of all, the enjoyment of coming to this board to agree/ disagree/speculate. IMO, of course.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I totally believe this was a mistake on Kaitlyn's part but I am starting to think that this is one of the funniest moments in the history of this franchise and Kaitlyn is probably going to end up being a huge fan favorite because of it.

Even if it's fake, fans love to see a happy couple come out of this show - look how many posts there are here that expressed disappointment at Kaitlyn for picking no one - or potentially picking no one if the spoilers were correct. And yet instead of picking no one she not only ends up with the guy she gave the FIR to and began believing in love at first sight over, she ends up blowing the secret by clicking the wrong button on her phone in a moment that's not X rated but more goofy. If the show is smart, they'll show that video clip at the ATFR as a blooper.

Great idea!! Show it as a blooper after the show. CMAFest - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather sleuth it out, but that's just me. Besides, I can't stand him. Smiley
:claphands Yes and yes. Not to mention it is so much more fun!

Sleuthing other franchises (Canada, New Zealand, Australia) is proof that RS is obsolete as sleuthers show they can find the clues and connect them just fine without Mr. White-Noise in the background. And it is likely easier because of no whitenoise - nothing to distract or filter through because it is just pure sleuthing. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Sorry for double post. It looks like Dr Chris is supporting and doing some misleading/damage control for Shawn with his latest instagram post for Nashville? Is that where Shawn is currently or? If so, then wonder when the snapchat was taken?

@chrisstrandburg Nothing better than live country music in Nashville with @shawn_booth18 #cmafest #ImSquatting 7min
CMAFest - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 11348373_678380335597154_253742489_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana