SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Didn't see this posted yet (but admittedly have only read back a few pages today...), but did anyone notice that while crazy Ashley was fixing Kaitlyn's hair she called Nick "Nick Va-LALL"?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Nick is airing on the show. The lead doesn't follow suitors during airing thus the unfollow. If N/K had a horrible ending, the unfollow would have happened immediately IMO after filming. Only people that would have noticed are sleuthers who follow filming anyway. people who pay attention on twitter to follows (though not closely invested enough) to follow filming info see N/K following each (K in particular following N) and alarms go off. OMG he is F1!!! Actually when I think about it, if Nick is not F1 then K could have kept following to trick people into thinking he is F1 and then the surprise at the end, he is not. By her unfollowing a few days prior to his first air date, it makes more think more that it is to hide their relationship. Just my take on it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:If Nick was that much of a creepy stalker, he wouldn't be friends with a bunch of girls like Sharleen, Christy, and Jaclyn. Not to mention that even Ali and Jillian are defending him at the expense of Andi, despite Bachelorettes usually sticking together.

And, I feel like the news will be tame. He's not really hyping it too much. Something like Julie/Nick were seen together.

Was Jillian defending him today or from yesterday? I ask because when she took over the US twitter she was all yeah NICK, go for it K! Then when the guys started belly aching about him and whining about his "reasons" and how he hurt poor wittle MeAndi she kind of flaked out a little and even inquired on MeAndi and her bitter tweets. Ali for now at least seems firmly on Team Nick. Last time I followed her I was annoyed because she kept harping on Chres instead of my Bres and darn it she was correct. Hope she still has that guess the couple mojo going for her!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:46 pm

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Capture1
noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 3 K2
noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 3 K1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:55 pm

awwww Oh that look of her just makes me feel all mush inside.

Last edited by reason on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:21 am

It's not making Nick mush. :gotcha: :uptonogood giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:38 am

I thought I was supposed to look at the bracelets and didn't get it laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:29 am

Kailtyn looks like she is melting into Nick. If Nick is not sex-guy I will be shocked.

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Nick-and-kaitlyn-600x347

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 3 CHBUk4oUkAE6wU1
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
mercieme wrote:Chris H said history might repeat itself with Nick in the interview that was posted yesterday. So Blu I agree with u  that RS may report tomorrow that Nick tried to get in touch with Kaitlyn post show.

My interpretation of what CH said was that Nick was going to be on the receiving end of what happened in Andi's season.  Nick admitted he and Andi had sex and Kaitlyn is going to admit to Nick that she had sex with another man on the show.

That's exactly my opinion as well. And the other man will be Nick 2.
thinking exactly the same!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 am

Interesting scenario... Ok, I can't find the link for that interview (too lazy to search for pages back), so I'm going with my memory. CH practically insinuated that Nick is there primarily for the attention (Where did I hear that before? ... oh yes, the Oracle) ... and my understanding was, that he was planting a seed, that we might see Nick do "his strategic move" again.

What is also interesting is that the last 2 TB I've seen by the time of these episodes (4-5) had shifted their attention to F2, but still maintaining the F1 at the front. Which got me fooled, because I was questioning why would they be so obvious with who the lead is leaning towards. It persuaded me to search for the reasons that would indicate us that we're been deceived and that the "predicted" F2 will actually be F1 ... well, as you know I was wrong both times, Frontrunner 1 was indeed F1 and the next episodes were strategically edited to convince the audience that Frontrunner 2 had a chance.

Now this season is tricky, because maybe it's hard to define who is Frontrunner 1 and Frontrunner 2.
Is it the first guy who got out of the limo? (didn't K say in an interview, he got her right there?) Or is it the first guy to form a connection with her? And here gets even trickier, is it the guy who connected with her from the beginning of the show, or is it a guy who connected with her before the show, but jumped right in at the perfect time to continue their relationship?
So who is the original Frontrunner 1 in this story?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:05 am

happygolucky wrote:Interesting scenario... Ok, I can't find the link for that interview (too lazy to search for pages back), so I'm going with my memory. CH practically insinuated that Nick is there primarily for the attention (Where did I hear that before? ... oh yes, the Oracle) ... and my understanding was, that he was planting a seed, that we might see Nick do "his strategic move" again.

It was this Robyn Ross Interview

CH didn't exactly say Nickj was there for the attention but he did say he questioned Nick's motives:

CH wrote:You must have questioned his motives. Harrison: I would 120 percent question Nick's motives and the way it all went down. When they started talking, they didn't know she'd be the Bachelorette, but he had an idea. So of all people to track down it was Kaitlyn? It seemed too obvious and convenient. So, I was very leery of Nick coming back. But you have to leave it up to her because obviously there were feelings there.

And my interpretation of the "seed" that CH was planting wasn't that someone else would do to Nick what Nick did before - that wouldn't be repeating history because that never happened before. What CH said exactly was:

I'm curious to see if Kaitlyn calls him out on what he did to Andi.
Harrison: Or if history repeats itself. I think we all have this ability to think, "Oh that won't happen to me." And then guess what?

CH is the ultimate BS artist and you never know if what he's saying is just hyping drama or if it's some sort of clue because he does both all the time. I never believe everything that CH says because it might be total hype and BS - but I also never completely discount anything he says because it might be a clue as to what is going to happen.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:19 am

I think the "and then guess what" means Nick had sex on the show again. Hopefully, he won't ask her about it on the ATFR. I am sure people are hoping he will, and even if he doesn't ( do not think he will), TPTB know people will tune in just to see if he does.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan