SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 pm

^ TPTB know that most viewers will believe anything they throw at them. It's how they've managed to sell them "forever love" year after year and people keep watching despite the fact that this is more often not the case.

Not to mention, when it comes to Nick, most people will believe anything controversial relating to him since that is how he is edited.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:02 pm

oh brother no no Chicago is a pretty big city. Now every woman who goes to Chicago will be rumored to be dating him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:05 pm

If I was Nick I plan a date with someone and go on sm and tell everyone where I am going, and make sure it's with someone that was not in the bachelor system and shut Fleiss down.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:06 pm

How about he is planning on making Whitney, Kaitlyn and Becca his three sister wives? They are planning their own TLC show. MF is all excited! :dripdrip

No? No. Nick seems happy that is all I care about, when he is ready to tell us if there is someone will be great.

I always thought he and Whitney would be a good fit, but perfect on paper doesn't always mean anything. If they like each other great, if not maybe they can be friends and laugh about the absurdity of having been in bachelor world
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Nick will never win it seems.

Nick is/was being used by TPTB to drum up drama for the show and post-show and they used his sincere intentions against him like always.

Even now, Nick will pay for K's spoiler mistake as the heat will be on him and already is.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Nick is too good for this franchise, since they are continuing to use him, I final realize he is too good for them and that they dont have any class, heart blood run through just to get money.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:How about he is planning on making Whitney, Kaitlyn and Becca his three sister wives?  They are planning their own TLC show.  MF is all excited! :dripdrip

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I get that snapgate happened or whatever, but I wish they would have left Nick out of it and just sent K back to Vancouver or something. Instead they have to send her to Chicago? And that's pretty douche-y of Shawn to favorite that article, when there's a 0% chance that it's true. Can't the F1 guys just be classy about it? I expected more from Shawn. no no

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:22 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:How about he is planning on making Whitney, Kaitlyn and Becca his three sister wives?  They are planning their own TLC show.  MF is all excited! :dripdrip

I get that snapgate happened or whatever, but I wish they would have left Nick out of it and just sent K back to Vancouver or something.  Instead they have to send her to Chicago?  And that's pretty douche-y of Shawn to favorite that article, when there's a 0% chance that it's true.  Can't the F1 guys just be classy about it?  I expected more from Shawn. no no

You really did expect more from Shawn?, Nick is one classy dude to put up with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:23 pm

reason wrote:Nick is too good for this franchise, .... ***snipped***
well... not really, JMHO. He wanted it, he wanted to be a part of it and then he made a mistake and he had to pay, so if he was used, he was conscious of the fact... and he did it anyway. So, he is as good as the company he keeps.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:oh brother no no Chicago is a pretty big city. Now every woman who goes to Chicago will be rumored to be dating him.
It is not big enough obviously since TPTB had to fly some girls in there.

Having Nick being rumored to dating another Bach contestant fits TPTB image that they have created of him (that he goes after girls that are part of the franchise).

It is more believable to viewers than Nick dating some girl in Chicago.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 pm

reason wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:

I get that snapgate happened or whatever, but I wish they would have left Nick out of it and just sent K back to Vancouver or something.  Instead they have to send her to Chicago?  And that's pretty douche-y of Shawn to favorite that article, when there's a 0% chance that it's true.  Can't the F1 guys just be classy about it?  I expected more from Shawn. no no

You really did expect more from Shawn?, Nick is one classy dude to put up with it.

Just got the impression pre-show that Shawn seemed like a pretty laid back dude.  Seems like he's pouting now that the secret is out, which is just weird to me, since he should be beaming.

But back to Nick, I just feel bad for him that he has to be roped into other people's mess-ups to keep the speculation alive this season.  He seemed okay with not getting the girl, and I wouldn't be shocked if he and K had already talked post-show and made amends.  Who knows how much this is going to disrupt whatever plans he had to watch hockey tonight....  Are TPTB going to make them all show up at the same freakin' bar?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:29 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I get that snapgate happened or whatever, but I wish they would have left Nick out of it and just sent K back to Vancouver or something.  Instead they have to send her to Chicago?  And that's pretty douche-y of Shawn to favorite that article, when there's a 0% chance that it's true.  Can't the F1 guys just be classy about it?  I expected more from Shawn. no no
... when it's Nick who is "saving their a**es" in the process! ... because who is a better target now?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan