SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:12 pm

I nod my head to you, Stuck. 
It is what it is! :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Yeah, even if she chose the guy with the better job/more money, it doesn't mean he'd have the job forever or that they'd last anyway. You're choosing the person for life, well ideally anyway, and that's much more important than his job currently. And anyway, there's going to be a wife swap episode soon of Sean/Cat and Molly/Jason, so maybe they can watch and get some ideas what professionally licensed Bach folks do all day and take notes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm surprised so many people think she was sent there. I'm sure their SHV abruptly ended laugh out loud, but I don't believe they're shipping them around as a distraction. She probably had plans to have a little girl time with Whit and Becca.

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm surprised so many people think she was sent there. I'm sure their SHV abruptly ended laugh out loud, but I don't believe they're shipping them around as a distraction. She probably had plans to have a little girl time with Whit and Becca.

Someone noted that Becca probably would have been posting about it sooner if it was planned. And I can see TPTB doing this to try to muddy the waters. Just like having Nick show up at the MTA last year.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Do you think TPTB will allow the lead and the front runner appear in the same city under normal situations? So I don't think her trip to Chicago was preplanned.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm surprised so many people think she was sent there. I'm sure their SHV abruptly ended laugh out loud, but I don't believe they're shipping them around as a distraction. She probably had plans to have a little girl time with Whit and Becca.

Someone noted that Becca probably would have been posting about it sooner if it was planned.  And I can see TPTB doing this to try to muddy the waters.  Just like having Nick show up at the MTA last year.  

Becca also posted the below on a pic of Kaitlyn and Whit
beccatilley5 about an hour ago
NOT JEALOUS AT ALL RIGHT NOW. NOT AT ALL. emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

last night. it would have been see you tomorrow if she was coming too. they're shipping Kaitlyn somewhere visible with visible bach people.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:32 pm

I do think the two kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar were sent by the parents to be watched by their more mature siblings in separate homes where there were no more treats to tempt them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:34 pm

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:It kinda matters how many times if Nick is the sex guy because it means she doesn't regret it all the first time, especially if it almost cost her Shawn. Yikes if that's the case, maybe tptb's couple gift will be ten free therapy sessions.

To be fair, that should be their gift every season.

At least ten for the majority of the couples. Ten would just get them warmed up (IMO)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:40 am

I'm so glad someone other than Nick has to endure the wrath of making an honest mistake this season! I felt bad for him having to see a pic of them literally in bed but that's about it. IMO, his conversations with Kaitlyn prior to show made him feel she was worthy of the huge risk he was about to take esp having already suffered through sm and naysayers the first go round. He knew what he was getting into with this bunch as in producers. I don't think Nick gets nearly enough credit for being real...no matter the cost. He's a tough cookie.  I do hope he's figured out maybe the outgoing strong women he seems to be drawn to ...may need to have a few different traits in addition to those.

With Nick's huge heart if K does not have what it takes to see the tough times through, I'm so glad he remains single. I think there is a great deal less heartache for him being rejected at FRC than seeing K check out of the relationship being F1 down the road.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Someone noted that Becca probably would have been posting about it sooner if it was planned.  And I can see TPTB doing this to try to muddy the waters.  Just like having Nick show up at the MTA last year.  

I agree stuck. IMO this was a contingency plan they've had for some time, developed because in this day and age of SM and everyone with a cell phone and a camera it could only be a matter of time before a SHV would be discovered (and IMO they read here and know that we "watch the feet"). The best way to discredit blown cover is to make it look like it couldn't be what it seemed to be because the people were somewhere else at the time. As soon as this happened they sent Kaitlyn one place and Shawn another to make it seem like they couldn't have been together.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:52 am

Lots of great posts here.  I couldn't agree more that any guy who is going to get hung up on Kaitlyn's free spirited, earthy attitude toward sex is not the guy for her.  We really don't know what Shawn's attitude is, but based on what Nick has said in the past, I suspect that he and she wouldn't be on the same page with this, so perhaps Shawn is the better choice for her.

Regarding Nick and sex, whether he had it with Kaitlyn once or twice, I do have to wonder what he thought it meant at the time, as far as them being on the same page, ie, was it "fiance type stuff" or just casual fun?  And if she really chose not to have sex with him at all (and thus Shawn is sex guy), how he could have possibly still proposed sincerely (don't think it's likely, the guy is too smart not to understand what a brushoff like that would mean regardless of how much his handler tried to manipulate him).  So despite Snapchatgate spoiling the outcome, for me there are still a lot of unanswered questions/details that I am curious to see play out.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:10 am

Alanna wrote: Yeah, even if she chose the guy with the better job/more money, it doesn't mean he'd have the job forever or that they'd last anyway. You're choosing the person for life, well ideally anyway, and that's much more important than his job currently. And anyway, there's going to be a wife swap episode soon of Sean/Cat and Molly/Jason, so maybe they can watch and get some ideas what professionally licensed Bach folks do all day and take notes.
After "Celebrity" Wife Swap, wannabes can watch the professionally licensed Bach folks pick up a paycheck on Family Feud! cantstopl
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan