SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:37 am

I call producer manipulation on this one -- the outtake above shows the guys getting along with nick so it's edit and producer manipulation
Josh is a sweet guy just had the wrong people in his ear
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:38 am

albean99 wrote:I think all the guys were unhappy with Nick in the beginning but it was a week & a half later and most had adjusted by then. Joshua seemed to be assuming they felt the same as him. I like Joshua and think he was pushed to talk to Kaitlyn again.

Joshua & Shawn both use the phrase 'the other guy' instead of calling him 'Nick'. I think Shawn and Joshua might have been stewing in their hate during the show together

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 am

happydays wrote:Joshua & Shawn both use the phrase 'the other guy' instead of calling him 'Nick'. I think Shawn and Joshua might have been stewing in their hate during the show together

IMO it goes deeper than Shawn and Joshua - it starts with the producers and I would bet dollars to donuts that the producers used the phrase "the other guy" when they talked to Shawn and Joshua and referred to Nick. The fact that two guys used the same phrase about Nick suggests to me that it wasn't invented by either of them - it was invented by someone common to both guys - which is the producers.

IMO Nick was brought on the show to provide drama and part of that drama was friction between Nick and the other guys so the producers helped that along in any way they could. As they did when Nick was on the show the first time.

Probably for different reasons the manipulation worked better on Joshua and Shawn - on Shawn because of how he felt about Kaitlyn and because the producers threw gasoline on the same fires they started, and on Joshua maybe more that he's a pretty stand-up / nice guy and probably a bit ignorant of the sophistication of the producers - it never really occurred to him that they were lying because he hasn't ever had to learn to be "street smart". IMO producer manipulation works as well as it does because they prey on each individual's "vulnerabilities" by "customizing" what they say and using the powers of suggestion (in which they are masters) to hit the most effective way of getting what they want.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:20 am

emusha wrote:hilarious outtake these guys are awesome
and cantstopl cantstopl @ joe going commando
jared, nick and benz doing a dance move at the end in their mariachi outfits cantstopl
http://www.hulu.com/watch/805494

Hahahahaha!! That was great. Joe seem so funny, he would be be a great Bachelor!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:13 am

nutty1 wrote:
emusha wrote:hilarious outtake these guys are awesome
and cantstopl cantstopl @ joe going commando
jared, nick and benz doing a dance move at the end in their mariachi outfits cantstopl
http://www.hulu.com/watch/805494

Hahahahaha!! That was great. Joe seem so funny, he would be be a great Bachelor!

They'd need to increase the editing budget for all the black/blurred boxes. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 pm

emusha wrote:LOL yall notice that nick had his head bent looking at his hands throughout the conversation between the guys and josh?? my guess is Nick knew that this had to do with producer manupilation!! giggling

I also think he knew the rose was given to him just as much as a statement to the other guys if not more so for that reason and also influenced possibly by producers

Yes, I noticed that too, also, Nicks response, it almost looked like he was going to say something but changed his mind to just a simple "okay", smart move. It was also obvious TP sent Nick in to talk to Ian.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Max64 wrote:
emusha wrote:LOL yall notice that nick had his head bent looking at his hands throughout the conversation between the guys and josh?? my guess is Nick knew that this had to do with producer manupilation!! giggling

I also think he knew the rose was given to him just as much as a statement to the other guys if not more so for that reason and also influenced possibly by producers

Yes, I noticed that too, also, Nicks response, it almost looked like he was going to say something but changed his mind to just a simple "okay", smart move.  It was also obvious TP sent Nick in to talk to Ian.  
This makes sense and even makes sense why Joshua told K that Nick was telling them about the show, what to expect, etc, and K was like, well do you think that is his way of trying to relate. I think it was Nick's way of trying to help. Nick is one of many siblings, sharing and helping seems to be what he does. Having been down this road before I am sure he was just trying to let them know that, hey, just focus on Kaitlyn and her only and don't be distracted or pulled into any TPTB manipulations because it will not end well.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
leselihau
nikikass
Ariela
crazyjaney78
bleuberry
sara11
kimberlyg
Lucas15
mysthelma
pavalygurl
Sprite