SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:04 am

Not suprised that Shawn has not taken a shine to Nick. That is his prerogative.

So looking forward to see his date tonight !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:05 am

Thanks for posting this, AllAboutLove, because I was curious about where the big insult of Nick was, and have to say I still don't get it. scratch I also doubt Shawn parsed or analyzed every word in the comment before liking it (such as the RS reference), I think he just thought it was funny, maybe especially the part about Kaitlyn being single, since he knew she wasn't.

And yeah, I don't think he's a fan of Nick's, and he has no obligation to become one, and to treat the guy with kid gloves, just because he's the "winner". And as I've said before, Nick is no wilting violet, has a great sense of humor and a biting wit himself, and I seriously doubt he is anywhere near as offended/hurt by all this joking around/ribbing as his fans are.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:12 am

Sorry but I think Nick likes to antagonize other men and finds it hilarious when they get all riled up that he did fiancé exercises with their SOs. I hope Shawn doesn't give him the satisfaction.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Where can I find what Shawn said about Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:05 pm

This is not the Nick thread so all I will say is that Shawn is definitely not the first contestant to read Nick the way he has.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Also - it's so easy to "like" things on instagram... You double click on something by mistake and it's done. It happens to me sometimes when I'm trying to open something to look at it. It's just a double click, instead of a single, and it shows that you've liked it. Now if he left it "liked", then that's a little mean but since he unliked it, it could've very easily been a mistake. I know I've done the same... Especially when I'm paying attention to certain person online... which, I think, probably was happening: Shawn paying close attention to SM activity regarding Nick  :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Another possibility is that Shawn liked the photo to call attention to Nick and Whit being together vs. fans thinking / chatting that Kait was in Chicago to see Nick. He's a normal guy with a new love, and probably is a tad tired of the manipulations of tptb. It would make sense for him to want to say "hey, he's with another girl, not MY girl." subtly of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:41 pm

The wording that he was "caught" suggests to me that it's not a good thing, and that's why Shawn liked it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:14 pm

If they are in the same place what is there to catch? Why does Shawn still feel so bitter about Nick he got the booty why worry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Is there anything indicating this bitterness? Are you getting this from him liking that post about Nick being with Whitney ? Or did I miss something. I'm trying to catch up on this weekend's shenanigans, I swear MAFs cantstopl but would like a cliffnote for this show's wkend drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:55 pm

lexforlife wrote:would like a cliffnote for this show's wkend drama.

- Friday evening Kaitlyn, in what appears to be an accident, snapchatted (to her public story line) a video of her in bed with Shawn, teasing each other about a video game
- While the video was deleted very quickly, it wasn't deleted quickly enough and someone captured it, sent it to RS who tweeted it to all his followers
- By Saturday afternoon, Shawn was in Nashville with Cupcake, tweeting away his presence there and Kaitlyn was in Chicago with Whitney, tweeting away her presence there
- Most of the tabloids have picked up on the video. ABC has yet to comment on it.

Other than that - it was an uneventful weekend ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:56 pm

^^ cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11