SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 pm

"IT" the spoiler/snapchat, has to have put stress on the couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:35 pm

I have trouble believing Kaitlyn left the show single simply because she looked really happy when she resurfaced 4 or 5 days after the FRC. Unless she was happy to leave single and then Shawn kept wooing her, but that seems very unlikely considering what we've seen of Shawn so far. He would've had to have been the one who turned Kaitlyn down initially and she didn't look like she'd just lost her great love.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:41 pm

mindless wrote:I have trouble believing Kaitlyn left the show single simply because she looked really happy when she resurfaced 4 or 5 days after the FRC. Unless she was happy to leave single and then Shawn kept wooing her, but that seems very unlikely considering what we've seen of Shawn so far. He would've had to have been the one who turned Kaitlyn down initially and she didn't look like she'd just lost her great love.
Yeah, I agree, and she described Shawn days after returning from filming to People in what she wanted in a guy. I'm pretty sure this indicates they left filming committed to each other, engagement or no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:49 pm

If she left the show, not engaged but WITH Shawn in a committed dating relationship then I would consider RS spoiler to be wrong. I haven't been here, but am just wondering if he has clarified the spoiler yet?

So many spoilers this season that were outright wrong! Such a strange season.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:52 am

So let me preface this by saying, I'm happy that K is happy and I really hope that she and Shawn are happy and that everything works out for them, engaged or dating.

But...  am I the only one who got some "red flags" from Shawn last night?  Yes, the K & S date was lovely, and it's very obvious she's super into him....  but Shawn's temper is starting to strike me as a worrisome.  He keeps seething in his ITM's, the preview of him yelling doesn't make him look good, and he looks the same way in those pictures of Dr. Chris after snapgate.

I'm hoping a lot of it is producer prodding, but I'm starting to think Shawn might have a really bad temper and has some controlling tendencies.  I really really really hope I'm wrong for K's sake.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:12 am

kimberlyg wrote:So let me preface this by saying, I'm happy that K is happy and I really hope that she and Shawn are happy and that everything works out for them, engaged or dating.

But...  am I the only one who got some "red flags" from Shawn last night?  Yes, the K & S date was lovely, and it's very obvious she's super into him....  but Shawn's temper is starting to strike me as a worrisome.  He keeps seething in his ITM's, the preview of him yelling doesn't make him look good, and he looks the same way in those pictures of Dr. Chris after snapgate.

I'm hoping a lot of it is producer prodding, but I'm starting to think Shawn might have a really bad temper and has some controlling tendencies.  I really really really hope I'm wrong for K's sake.
I don't think so, I feel like that would be the BIG deal-breaker for a woman like Kaitlyn that's independent, has her own life and likes to be a little wild. She was discussing her sexcapades while already with Shawn post-show so I don't think what we see in those talking heads is well representative of what type of guy Shawn is or the relationship they share. 

If anything, he reminds me of Ash's JP, who was also called controlling. I think it's more frustration with the "process" on this "journey"- he knows what he has with K is real, so why does she need to go through this dog and pony show for the next 6 weeks when they can send everyone home and it can be the Shawn and Kait Show?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:24 am

See, I didn't get a controlling vibe from JP (especially since JP's jealously showed up at a point in the season where Ashley was crying all the time that everyone only wanted Emily as the Bachelorette and no one was actually there for her).  Also JP may have been jealous in private, but he had the patience of a saint with Ashley -- I mean, his first 1-on-1 was "watch movies and listen to Ashley cry over Bentley while wearing sweatpants".  Somehow, if Shawn had that as his 1-on-1, I don't see him having that type of patience.  And I don't remember JP going off on Ash like it looks like Shawn does from the preview.  But that's JMO.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and it's just the producers/editing, since I do want K to be happy with her choice long term.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:36 am

kimberlyg wrote:See, I didn't get a controlling vibe from JP (especially since JP's jealously showed up at a point in the season where Ashley was crying all the time that everyone only wanted Emily as the Bachelorette and no one was actually there for her).  Also JP may have been jealous in private, but he had the patience of a saint with Ashley -- I mean, his first 1-on-1 was "watch movies and listen to Ashley cry over Bentley while wearing sweatpants".  Somehow, if Shawn had that as his 1-on-1, I don't see him having that type of patience.  And I don't remember JP going off on Ash like it looks like Shawn does from the preview.  But that's JMO.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and it's just the producers/editing, since I do want K to be happy with her choice long term.
Shawn taking out his frustrations with the show ON Kaitlyn is my big concern too actually, so we'll see.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 am

Alanna wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:See, I didn't get a controlling vibe from JP (especially since JP's jealously showed up at a point in the season where Ashley was crying all the time that everyone only wanted Emily as the Bachelorette and no one was actually there for her).  Also JP may have been jealous in private, but he had the patience of a saint with Ashley -- I mean, his first 1-on-1 was "watch movies and listen to Ashley cry over Bentley while wearing sweatpants".  Somehow, if Shawn had that as his 1-on-1, I don't see him having that type of patience.  And I don't remember JP going off on Ash like it looks like Shawn does from the preview.  But that's JMO.

Shawn taking out his frustrations with the show ON Kaitlyn is my big concern too actually, so we'll see.

Wonder if she just told him that she had sex with someone else?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 am

IA with Alanna. Esp given the interview K gave with Ryan Seacrest, I don't think a controlling and bad temper guy would be ok with that...
Maybe there is a bit of misrepresentation with shawn? (as there has been with many contestants in the past...)

After seeing unREAL, I don't put it past the producers in being able to portray an individual in any way that they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 am

I think Shawn is just being assertive. On the surface, he may look laid-back and the calm & cool type, but simmering under all that may be a super passionate man who is not afraid to go after what he wants.

If that means being forthcoming about his feelings, Kaitlyn might appreciate that.
He could be the cathartic type, in which case, maybe Kaitlyn and him are 2 peas in a pod. At least he knows how to communicate.

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:22 am

^RS said he is going to address the snapchat in today's column.

I don't think Shawn has a bad temper. He clearly knows he is the frontrunner and to him Kaitlyn bringing Nick to the group discounts that and probably made him feel as if what he thought he had with Kaitlyn wasn't actually what she was feeling.

I think they're good together. When he told her straight up he was falling in love with her, and you could see his hesitations in doing so, my heart straight up just melted.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11