SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:01 am

IA that Kaitlyn's physical type is more manly men. Alpha males.
Perhaps because they bring out her softer, more feminine side.
I think she likes a guy who can let her be her fun, free spirited self but is the leader in a relationship with her.
I can definitely see that with Shawn -- that she would look to him for guidance/leadership in their relationship.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA that Kaitlyn's physical type is more manly men. Alpha males.
I think she likes a guy who can let her be her fun, free spirited self but is the leader in a relationship with her.
I can definitely see that with Shawn -- that she would look to him for guidance/leadership in their relationship.
I totally see this as well. You could even see it with their kayaking, she was acting especially silly and girly with him and he was reacting to her exactly as she wanted- helping with her kayak, telling her how to row, saying he's proud of her. Really adorable. She really lets him be a man but at the same time, she also encourages him to be vulnerable with her. They seem a great fit to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA that Kaitlyn's physical type is more manly men. Alpha males.

Right exactly -- I think she does want the guy that can and wants to fill that "leader" alpha male type rather than the other form i.e. a "best friend/ partner" on an equal level. I also actually think K is more physical and less "cerebral" so a bunch of these guys are a bit too "sensitive and cerebral" for her in addition to them being non-alpha male types IMHO -- instead they are goofy, thoughtful, introspective and sensitive....more on her equal level ceding control as much as they take it (ben, jared, dr. c, nick). I can see Joe being more of an alpha type in the southern gentle man way ...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 am

Even when she's talking about lapping him, she talking in a little girls voice. laugh out loud

I know it's early but I'd rather see him a little more confident in their relationship at this point, and not a spoiled brat but IMO he might be worried that the other guy is a real threat to him and not just because Shawn want's to win but because he really want's the girl. If the other guy wasn't there, there wouldn't be any drama. They all love each other. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Even when she's talking about lapping him, she talking in a little girls voice. laugh out loud

I know it's early but I'd rather see him a little more confident in their relationship at this point, and not a spoiled brat but IMO he might be worried that the other guy is a real threat to him and not just because Shawn want's to win but because he really want's the girl. If the other guy wasn't there, there wouldn't be any drama. They all love each other. laugh out loud
I totally saw/heard this too and I think at the very end, she looked up and grinned at him. Stop being so cute, Team Snapchat and go stand in the corner and think about what you've just done!

IA Shawn needs to shape up a little. I don't know what he thought was going to happen but the show doesn't end because Shawn Ryan Alf Gosling Calvin Noah Harris Booth has had enough of the tptb meddling and neither does it stop even if he thinks Kaitlyn is "decided."

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity of thoughts is my friend)

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am

I don't think we know that Kaitlyn has decided -- is there something I'm missing? As far as we know most leads have 1 or 2 guys that are their top picks and they go back and forth between them especially during the early weeks. this is an early week i.e. week 6 with very limited time with these guys so far and don't know each other that well at all...they just know they have the "basics" attraction and some level of non-physical connection

I know the spoiler seems conclusive but I am not yet sold that K was resolutely decided at this time in the show, not even at all...JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:35 am

emusha wrote:I don't think we know that Kaitlyn has decided -- is there something I'm missing? As far as we know most leads have 1 or 2 guys that are their top picks and they go back and forth between them especially during the early weeks. this is an early week i.e. week 6 with very limited time with these guys so far and don't know each other that well at all...

I know the spoiler seems conclusive but I am not yet sold that K was decided at this time in the show, at all...JMHO
No, I meant if he thinks that.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 am

For me, I said that I agreed with Sharleen's take on Shawn: he was either insane or the true frontrunner. He came across to me like he knew he was final one right from the get go. So either way was still optional for me especially since he is such an alpha male.

It has helped that Kaitlyn spoiled that she is with Shawn because I was starting to wonder if the guy was just in it to *win* or really in love with K... and even knowing the spoiler there's no way to know when it comes to these shows until much, much later down the road anyway.

I want K to be happy and can see her with Shawn but I must admit I sometimes don't care for how he talks to her even if the situation is intense/stressful. I also disagree with his view on Nick, but at the same time I couldn't imagine the feeling of being in love with someone and having that threatened... although I prefer less alpha male intensity. That being said, if K is happy and she seems to be, then that is what matters most to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am

He reminds me so much of Marcus....in looks and in actions. And hey, Marcus got the girl he fell in love with right away. Well, the second girl! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:For me, I said that I agreed with Sharleen's take on Shawn: he was either insane or the true frontrunner. He came across to me like he knew he was final one right from the get go. So either way was still optional for me especially since he is such an alpha male.

It has helped that Kaitlyn spoiled that she is with Shawn because I was starting to wonder if the guy was just in it to *win* or really in love with K... and even knowing the spoiler there's no way to know when it comes to these shows until much, much later down the road anyway.

I want K to be happy and can see her with Shawn but I must admit I sometimes don't care for how he talks to her even if the situation is intense/stressful. I also disagree with his view on Nick, but at the same time I couldn't imagine the feeling of being in love with someone and having that threatened... although I prefer less alpha male intensity. That being said, if K is happy and she seems to be, then that is what matters most to me.  

Shawn really challenges Kaitlyn & we've especially seen this with Nick's arrival. Someone who doesn't challenge Kaitlyn will eventually get walked all over by her. I don't think she's mean spirited or unkind at all, but alot gets hidden behind the veil of a "free spirit". When defending Joshua, he was absolutely right when he said that some of the guys would've been scared to speak up.

Shawn had a preconceived opinion on Nick from the moment he heard he was joining. Where that comes from, who knows, but he had it. It's clear that relationships with both Nick & some of the other guys are getting to him & he needs to come to terms with this. I also think producers are working OVERTIME to get reactions from Shawn.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:14 pm

^ Agreed! I bet those producers are feeding Shawn all kinds of horror stories about Nick to make matters even worse and get Shawn to react. And I definitely think Shawn keeps K on her toes and not bored. They seem like a great match and she definitely is very much falling for him, always initiates/reaches to kiss/touch him (something I don't see her do with the other guys).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:19 pm

Jojo can't agree more with your last sentence -- Shawn reallyyyy felt like a producer puppet (whether unknowingly or knowingly) to me from the very beginning. I think he's much more naive and buying what they're selling him from the get go -- I hope I'm wrong but that's the impression I have of him. he even says it himself "the emotions right now are crazy" -- for this reason I really still** haven't felt like I got to know shawn beyond the edit/producer manupilation... I'd love to just see a non-intense normal topic convo like he had with K on the first night. that way we can learn more about him and his demeanor when he's normal and we'll also gauge for the non sensation and pheromone loaded chemistry between him and K. they're both very much in the infatuation phase which is cute but I don't see much else right now and it'd be great to see that (I know I'm asking for the impossible...and it probably will never happen this season)

JMHO

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11