SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Why do I feel like we're going to get a bunch of cheating stories for both Kailtyn and Shawn throughout the duration of their relationship? I have absolutely no evidence to substantiate this feeling, but I just don't think that either of them are ready for marriage.
I actually feel like once Kait commits, she commits for real, as in moving for the guy to Germany. I know nothing about Shawn though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Guess we will find out how committed they are AFTFR and beyond. Right now, it's all tabloid chatter which seems to happen every year

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:23 pm

So over this couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Why do I feel like we're going to get a bunch of cheating stories for both Kailtyn and Shawn throughout the duration of their relationship? I have absolutely no evidence to substantiate this feeling, but I just don't think that either of them are ready for marriage.
I actually feel like once Kait commits, she commits for real, as in moving for the guy to Germany. I know nothing about Shawn though.

That's a good point. And, Chris Soules even said on Michael and Kelly that he truly thinks that Kaitlyn is at a point in her life where she's ready for marriage and he definitely knows her better than me. I guess it's just a feeling I have. Maybe it's just the couple itself that worries me? I feel like they are such opposites and that usually creates for crazy chemistry in the beginning, but too much drama for the long-term. I do like them both (at least right now!), so I'm hoping for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:40 pm

That tabloid story is such BS. I would believe it more if it was some random girl without an obvious agenda, but not when it's some wannabe country singer with hardly any views of Youtube. Like Shawn just randomly picked her up? Good one. laugh out loud She's not even pretty.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:19 pm

mercieme wrote:So this was posted after the supposed snap-gate? Very interesting. As with all these couples, post AFTR we will know what's going on, JMO.

yea the timing is really curious cos throughout the day shawn had BOTH his fists clenched when taking pictures with people not even wanting to touch them with his palms but then the end of the day and he "asked" a girl to straddle him?? at 3:30am in the morning? hmm this season is sounding more and more like Ben F's season
the country singer is very obviously looking for attention but he does not look unhappy in that picture
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:28 pm

He doesn't look particularly happy either.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:29 pm

She's a proven liar, because on her site in the bio section she claims one of her songs has over 100,000 views on Youtube, when it's actually 3,700 or something. 3k of those are probably from today. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Truth or not. That will be the story.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:19 pm

^^^Yep, I just want to enjoy what I see of Shawn & Kaitlyn onscreen and forget about real life with these two.

I agree with Chasingpavements. I also never got the impression that Kaitlyn is looking for marriage and don't care what Chris Soules has to say as he's probably still drinking from the Bachelor/ABC well. I think she's a performer looking for a wider audience and she sure is cute on camera so what the heck.

I will be pleasantly surprised if a wedding happens with Shawn but certainly not expecting one ... even with the finale engagement.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:18 pm

I'd expect it from Kaitlyn for sure, i'd not trust her, never.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:21 pm

IrishGal wrote:He doesn't look particularly happy either.

in context of him having clenched fists ALL day that day/day before(?) with grim looks I'd say he looks mighty happy in the pic... one need only look back at the CMT photos of him with fans and Dr. c to see just how miserable he looked in those pics and comparatively that he looks happy in this picture
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11