SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

booboo - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:13 pm

BKay wrote:On GMA this morning, when asked about Shawn getting jealous, Kait said "they need to remember what show they are on." Her tone and words make me think she is not with Shawn.

I noticed that too. Man, if it wasn't for SC, I would totally think she was either single or with Nick.

Back to top Go down

booboo - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BKay wrote:On GMA this morning, when asked about Shawn getting jealous, Kait said "they need to remember what show they are on." Her tone and words make me think she is not with Shawn.

I noticed that too. Man, if it wasn't for SC, I would totally think she was either single or with Nick.

I'd think they already broke up but I don't know who else #booboo can refer to in her bday post and they both posted about each other last week, so I don't think it's over yet. However, it's probably getting there? I guess I just cannot picture this lasting with what we've seen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 pm

I've noticed in many photos of Shawn with fans he makes fists with his hands as if he's not comfortable with the attention. There are a lot of comments on his Instagram saying Kaitlyn doesn't deserve him, he's too good for her.

If Shawn is Kaitlyn's F1 and they're still together I'm interested to see how he'll handle the attention both good and bad as the season progresses.  Will it strengthen or hinder their relationship  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:39 pm

I get the feeling she is with Nick also. Its weird.

What I liked was despite all the guys upset Shawn pulled on his big boy panties and dedicated his 1on1 time to talking to Kaitlyn about himself and moving their relationship foward. It came off well.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I'd think they already broke up but I don't know who else #booboo can refer to in her bday post and they both posted about each other last week, so I don't think it's over yet. However, it's probably getting there? I guess I just cannot picture this lasting with what we've seen.

Maybe booboo is Nick? I kid, I kid . I think we can look at either two ways either the couple is pretty much dunzo and waiting for the most dramatic ATFR or soon after to announce it and in the meantime posting things to confuse things. Or they are still together and K has been told to keep her tone neutral with regards to Shawn.

By the way, I notice k follows Blake Shelton on twitter which probably means nothing

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:I get the feeling she is with Nick also. Its weird.

What I liked was despite all the guys upset Shawn pulled on his big boy panties and dedicated his 1on1 time to talking to Kaitlyn about himself and moving their relationship foward. It came off well.

Maybe she really chose herself and chose to date both post FRC? She could have taken snapchat and still be with both guys if she still hasn't chosen. Maybe why Nick is still supportive of Kaitlyn so vocally on SM. Who knows at this point. The producers have done their magic...that's for sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:51 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Maybe she really chose herself and chose to date both post FRC? She could have taken snapchat and still be with both guys if she still hasn't chosen.  Maybe why Nick is still supportive of Kaitlyn so vocally on SM.  Who knows at this point.  The producers have done their magic...that's for sure.

I actually think she is with Nick or single.

Not with Shawn the way she is going through these latest interviews.
I think Nicks SM is @#$@ though.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:55 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Maybe she really chose herself and chose to date both post FRC? She could have taken snapchat and still be with both guys if she still hasn't chosen.  Maybe why Nick is still supportive of Kaitlyn so vocally on SM.  Who knows at this point.  The producers have done their magic...that's for sure.

Not sure either guy would go for that especially Shawn but weirder things have happened. I definitely think Nick is making it clear that he would welcome a relationship with K if things don't work with Shawn assuming he is F1. SM can be misleading though

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:23 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Honestly from what i am seeing this season thus far, I truly hope the first foiler is true and that she left SINGLE. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:47 pm

I actually am wondering whether snapchatgate was an accident. RS once said that TPTb would do anything to make people think the opposite. Why not now ? Just like K came back to film those talking heads yesterday with her shorter darker hair, why not come back with Shawn to film snapchat? They are both under contract and I am surr TPTB would pay nicely... But then again a lot if us thought plane gate was a foiler too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:50 pm

I'm just wondering why no supportive social media from Shawn. Unless he was told not to after the snapchat was released.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm just wondering why no supportive social media from Shawn.  Unless he was told not to after the snapchat was released.

I think he is caught between a rock and a hard place thanks to snapchatgate. In this scenario is being shown as the betrayed party and perhaps it might reveal too much of the outcome. We are being kept in the dark whether he stayed or not. Meanwhile Nick can afford to be supportive since he was the one getting the action. Why shouldn't Nick be supportive, he'd seem like a real jerk or hypocrite. The other reason can be that he really has not forgiven her and could care less about supporting her. Who knows

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11