SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:59 am

Ugh. Maybe I am too old fashioned, but this is just becoming more and more distasteful. :pullouthair:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by charriotoffire Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:06 am

I went swimming for 8 hours with no wifi and came home to this!!!

Oh golly.. that means no for Shawn Booth--ie for Bachelor!

And he's probably the sex guy!

Thank you guys. The puzzle is solved.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:15 am

^ Yup. Seems like Shawn is sex guy. The only way he can't be imo is if Kaitlyn had to say that she only regrets the timing and not the deed itself is if the deed occurs early on in the season and is with a possible F2 person so if she said she regretted it completely (not just timing) then we know she likely won't choose that person.

But all that seems moot now that K snapchatted herself in bed with Shawn.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:36 am

To think this was in the Season Preview.
TPTB really give it all away.
The obvious edit from the getgo seems to be the likely ending... no matter whatever drama/doubt happens in between.

CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Vlcsna11CMAFest - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Untitl13
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup. Seems like Shawn is sex guy. The only way he can't be imo is if Kaitlyn had to say that she only regrets the timing and not the deed itself is if the deed occurs early on in the season and is with a possible F2 person so if she said she regretted it completely (not just timing) then we know she likely won't choose that person.

But all that seems moot now that K snapchatted herself in bed with Shawn.  

and his parents have to be just thrilled about it too no no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by newjerseygrl Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Met him a couple of weeks ago at my nephews funeral and tried to get the answer out of him of if he was the one she picked, but he said he couldn't tell us! Hoping it is him that she picked. A really nice guy and better looking in person!

newjerseygrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:41 pm

newjerseygrl wrote:Met him a couple of weeks ago at my nephews funeral and tried to get the answer out of him of if he was the one she picked, but he said he couldn't tell us! Hoping it is him that she picked. A really nice guy and better looking in person!
Welcome!! She picked him- she accidentally posted a video of them together last night Smiley

It's so nice to hear he's a nice guy in person!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:04 pm

I would like to see him smile .....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Dang it I'm so torn. I'm happy she picked him for more than one reason, but I'm also mad because I would have liked a full season of him!

Whether it lasts or not I always like when the lead picks someone that seems to make sense. The past few of leads have done it, even if it didn't work out in the long run, and I think Kaitlyn picked the right guy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Dang it I'm so torn. I'm happy she picked him for more than one reason, but I'm also mad because I would have liked a full season of him!

Whether it lasts or not I always like when the lead picks someone that seems to make sense. The past few of leads have done it, even if it didn't work out in the long run, and I think Kaitlyn picked the right guy.
Oh yeah, he definitely knows his way around a woman so he would have made a GREAT lead, but I'm so happy he's otherwise occupied instead. She better not screw this up laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:22 pm

CHO wrote:I would like to see him smile .....

Look in the FAN THREAD. I posted some SCs of him smiling so big and bright they could probably see him from the space shuttle when he found out Kaitlyn was the choice for Bachelorette.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Sprite wrote:Ugh. Maybe I am too old fashioned, but this is just becoming more and more distasteful. :pullouthair:

Honestly, something about this video has turned me off. I thought they were pretty cute, still kinda are - especially from pics of their upcoming date, but seeing Shawn all disheveled under the sheets... i don't know, it just kinda had an ick factor about it laugh out loud Maybe I'm weird. It wasn't hot at all. I was even considering him a good potential lead, but now a 360 has occurred. I'll try to reserve more judgment until after the season. Just wondering how everything plays out. They do seem to make a nice match.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11