SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm so onboard with the last few posts in here.

I don't think Shawn ever behaves like has on the show irl and half of it is the situation and the other half is Kaitlyn handling their relationship so poorly. ITA that she's constantly testing if she's not worth it to him, if he's not emotionally strong enough to be with her and get through this, etc.

Other than his one freak out after the Jared gdr, Shawn has never given any indication that leaving Kaitlyn and all her craziness was ever on the table for him. AND he's managed to never lose his cool with her, which is what matters to me.

I hope they've settled down post-show because Kaitlyn is seriously unsustainable as a long term partner if she's still playing games with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:05 pm

^^^ Yep!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 pm

To be fair, before Kaitlyn even told Shawn he was "The One" he was questioning and confronting her and telling her her actions don't match her words.

So I think his trust issues combined with his ego were there before he got his reassurance that he was the one and I think those two things were why he got reassurance in the first place (which Kailtyn told him to his face was a mistake for her to do).

Doesn't mean she didn't mean it, just that he was acting that way before he was told he was "The One". jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:21 pm

But it's Kait telling him she's falling in love too, inviting him back to her suite after the gd and visiting him in his bed in SA. She's the instigator of this mess imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:To be fair, before Kaitlyn even told Shawn he was "The One" he was questioning and confronting her and telling her her actions don't match her words.

So I think his trust issues combined with his ego were there before he got his reassurance that he was the one and I think those two things were why he got reassurance in the first place (which Kailtyn told him to his face was a mistake for her to do).

Doesn't mean she didn't mean it, just that he was acting that way before he was told he was "The One". jmo

IMO confronting is a strong way to put it. Shawn was super calm when he said to Kaitlyn that by bringing on Nick, her actions were not matching her words because she had already told the cast that she could see her husband in the room. So, if she could see her husband, why add Nick to the pack and upset the apple cart?

IMO the person who acted the worst/craziest of all about Nick joining cast was Josh. Several of the guys were far more vocal about Nick joining the cast than Shawn. True Shawn called Nick "the other guy" and I am going to guess that started as a joke among cast (production?) but then Shawn never stopped using it as he got more and more emotional.

Plus when it came to Nick's first group date in San Antonio, Shawn was not even on the date as he had his own 1-on-1 with her that week. Shawn probably heard the opinions of the other guys about Nick. And isn't San Antonio when she allegedly told Shawn that he was the "one" ... which would be AFTER Nick joined the cast. So I can imagine it would be pretty darn confusing for him to learn that she ended up sleeping with the guy.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Kaitlyn may have insitigated a mess but Shawn is still responsible for his reactions/actions to Kaitlyn.

All the guys are.

Kaitlyn is lead and Shawn still reacted that way before being told he was the one.

Shawn doesn't get a pass just because he is F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:33 pm

^^^But what did Shawn do or say that was so bad before being told he was the one. That would be in NYC?

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops - meant to write SHAWN not Nick!!)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm so onboard with the last few posts in here.

I don't think Shawn ever behaves like has on the show irl and half of it is the situation and the other half is Kaitlyn handling their relationship so poorly. ITA that she's constantly testing if she's not worth it to him, if he's not emotionally strong enough to be with her and get through this, etc.

Other than his one freak out after the Jared gdr, Shawn has never given any indication that leaving Kaitlyn and all her craziness was ever on the table for him. AND he's managed to never lose his cool with her, which is what matters to me.

I hope they've settled down post-show because Kaitlyn is seriously unsustainable as a long term partner if she's still playing games with him.

Agree as usual Alanna.  Shawn has never been anything but calm, engaged and communicative when with Kaitlyn, IMO.  And I would add caring and tender with his forehead kisses and I'm proud of you's and hearing out her responses to his questions.  

If I was into predicting the future of the couple I'd be more worried about some behaviors Kaitlyn has shown than Shawn has.  

But based on her basically shouting how much she loves him and his family in her blog this week (which was so awesome) I'm hoping they've both relaxed into an awesome and mutual RL love story with no drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:38 pm

I have to admit I feel like Shawn right now. Every time I get excited about the couple, something happens to kill the mood. Like the L and S cover One Promise put in the media thread saying K says she picked the wrong guy. Really it should not be this stressful to ship a couple LOL!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 pm

isittrue wrote:I have to admit I feel like Shawn right now.  Every time I get excited about the couple, something happens to kill the mood.  Like the L and S cover One Promise put in the media thread saying K says she picked the wrong guy.  Really it should not be this stressful to ship a couple LOL!

^^^Ha! My best advice after having been burned a couple of times is keep doing exactly what you are doing and reading the good and the bad. In the past I have mistakenly only hung out in the fan threads and ignored clues from trusted, proven sources in other threads or media pubs. Sometimes it's all just publicity but then there is the old where there is smoke, there is fire thing too.

So prepare for the worst, hope for the best and don't expect them to last past six-nine months.

Good news is these Bach couples are easy come-easy go. We'll all have a fresh crop of hopefuls with BIP2 on August 2.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Kaitlyn has made a mess. She did mess with him by saying he is the one and then having sex with Nick.

The two things that bug me about Shawn besides his freak out over Jared group date rose are that he trashed Nick but never even attempted to know him (his own words). It is not Nick's fault Kaitlyn let him join the show, it is Kaitlyn's and I personally thought Shawn was helping to rile up Joshua. If you have watched this show for long enough you saw a group of women in their mid 30s handle Byron chosing to add Mary to the show in week 3 or 4 (I don't remember how far along they were) better than Shawn treated Nick. Mary was every bit an alpha too and had been giddy and in love with Blob. She was his F3. The women weren't happy for one episode, then they got over it. Shawn has not let this go and his continued insistence that Nick is not there for Kaitlyn is insulting to Kaitlyn. I don't give him a pass on this, woman with their biological clocks ticking handled the same situation better than Shawn. If Shawn had tried to talk to Nick and listen to him and still hated him, fine, but he has acted like a jerk the whole way through. If you don't bother to try to get to know someone then not judge them.

Second, I don't condone Nick tattling on Shawn. It was stupid and I have said so for two weeks. But, Shawn's sneaky get mad at Nick and even Kaitlyn when she asked about it was a red flag for me. I grew up with extremely manipulative people and that was one of the best cases of distraction and not answering I have ever seen. Had Shawn simply started out, no that is not true, and then said what are we in high school? Then okay, but with Kaitlyn and then Nick, Shawn never denied the having sex with the same woman as the country singer the same night or even that he told the other guys about it. It was classic blame the questioner so you don't really answer or lie. I don't even care if she did have sex with said woman and told the other guys. It would be a little immature to tell the other guys (which BTW, I think he did tell the other guys, that is too specific for Nick to have made up), but that non acknowledgement of if he had done it covered by getting mad at Kaitlyn and Nick was a huge manipulation IMO.

Otherwise, I just find him immature, but I acknowledge that Kaitlyn has egged that on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
isittrue wrote:I have to admit I feel like Shawn right now.  Every time I get excited about the couple, something happens to kill the mood.  Like the L and S cover One Promise put in the media thread saying K says she picked the wrong guy.  Really it should not be this stressful to ship a couple LOL!

^^^Ha! My best advice after having been burned a couple of times is keep doing exactly what  you are doing and reading the good and the bad. In the past I have mistakenly only hung out in the fan threads and ignored clues from trusted, proven sources in other threads or media pubs. Sometimes it's all just publicity but then there is the old where there is smoke, there is fire thing too.  

So prepare for the worst, hope for the best and don't expect them to last past six-nine months.

Good news is these Bach couples are easy come-easy go. We'll all have a fresh crop of hopefuls with BIP2 on August 2.

Yes, I am prepared for the worst, hoping for the best. I don't have super high expectations of this lasting forever but it would be nice to have a couple to ship for however long for the first time in a long time. Typically, I am in the F2 boat or in the case of Des season, the wrong F1 boat. I just think I am permanently cursed to lose again this year. If she does pull a Mesnick or they break up ATFR, it will be just like every other year where I have no interest in following the post-show activities and move on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11