SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Looks like Shawn is still in Nashville. Watch the feet for possible SHV/ATFR private taping.

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 71 Cki5q810
https://twitter.com/Shawn_Booth/status/622122674622337024

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:06 pm

That doggie is so cute and Shawn also has pics carrying him in his arms. Too sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:26 pm

laugh out loud. Shawn really likes to focus on the "masculine" even in his jokes (truth in jest and all that).
Makes me think that he felt "emasculated" b/c of Nick is true.
It's okay Shawn, you can be masculine and still be in touch with your non-dude-bro side. Hugesmile

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 6 hours ago
I thought if I threw up a peace sign it would make this picture look a little more masculine ... #DidntWork
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 71 CKXtjx0VEAAp91T
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:33 pm

I know! Why is he always so worried about acting "manly." It's so annoying.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:36 pm

And yet he does the unmanly things, anyway. Most likely there is someone in his life commenting on it, so he is just beating them to the punch. Just my theory, anyway.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Even if there is someone commenting on it, it is because he tries to portay himself as the "dudest bro that ever broed" (credit to a blogger Max Weiss) and is just bringing more attention to it, imo.

None of the other guys (Ben H, Cupcake Chris, or Joe) have to comment about their masculinity.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Even if there is someone commenting on it, it is because he tries to portay himself as the "dudest bro that ever broed" (credit to a blogger Max Weiss) and is just bringing more attention to it, imo.

None of the other guys (Ben H, Cupcake Chris, or Joe) have to comment about their masculinity.

IMO it is insecurity. But it bothers me more that he is so into being "manly" - it isn't very modern, or open-minded and he just bugs me. I would love it if if I see a different side of him in the Final rose or at the ATFR but so far I just can't deal with him. Even his voice - which I once found kind of sexy - kills me. And after he tells Kaitlyn he loves her, she leaves, and he just sits there drinking his beer. He doesn't even get off the couch! I just can't even with this guy.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:.... he just sits there drinking his beer.
nashville - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 71 3806527698

I think that captures Shawn perfectly.
So much of his on-screen time and SM is him with a beer in one hand.
Maybe he will propose with a beer in hand? j/k giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:09 pm

A man cant joke about being manly? I took that as i take all his postings tongue in cheek and nothing more or less. I applaud him for going about his life and laughing at himself while doing it. Go Shawn!!

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:14 pm

Shawn definitely likes to project a macho aura but I don't think Shawn has been afraid to show his vulnerability, tears around Kaitlyn and his family. Even with the other guys, he has not masked his angst very well. The one tab said that there were lots of happy tears from both of them so I expect we will see the softer side of him at that point.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:43 pm

isittrue wrote:Shawn definitely likes to project a macho aura but I don't think Shawn has been afraid to show his vulnerability, tears around Kaitlyn and his family.  Even with the other guys, he has not masked his angst very well.  The one tab said that there were lots of happy tears from both of them so I expect we will see the softer side of him at that point.  

Bring it! I would love to see it.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Interview with Shawn's mom and sister:

http://www.courant.com/java/hc-fillo-bachelorette-0724-20150723-column.html

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11