SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:16 pm

I guess I can fangirl a bit with you guys, not in an everlasting, soon to be married kinda way laugh out loud but boy are they adorable. I think it's going to be a good story and can't wait to watch their road to the FRC

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:19 pm

When S&K found out she would be 'Ette. Adorable.
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 K1210
hmmmm...I wonder who she is looking at here:
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 K1310
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 K1410

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:21 pm

I think we only get a Chris and Des or Ash JP love every once in a while.**edited**give me warm fuzzies like Des and Chris and Ash and JP. Heck even though they broke up and she married someone else, I still like Charlie and Sarah better than those other three. So I am all about the enjoy it while it lasts, and heck this two are just quirky enough that maybe it will last.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:23 pm

I must say he has a really nice set of teeth. He could give Dr Chris the dentist a run for his money.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 pm

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

Fan Forum Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote: snip
So I am all about the enjoy it while it lasts, and heck this two are just quirky enough that maybe it will last.
I'm going to enjoy while it lasts for sure but I definitely have hopes for them lasting long-term just because I see their personalities as such a great fit, from the little we know of Shawn, he seems exactly the type of calm, not-crazy, affectionate guy she needs. Plus, I think it was Shawn from day 1 and everything else was just a diversion so that also gives me some hope they have something VERY special going on here. She certainly talks like it, even when she was "single," which is why I couldn't really believe the spoiler totally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:31 pm

I'm going to enjoy watching the love story develop. Hopefully the edit will show it.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Sorry, GA, not meant to belittle anyone, just for me together forever doesn't have to equate couple that I love. We all have our favorites and that is what makes this place great.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:18 pm

I totally get it, Kaitlyn.
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 K1710

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:09 pm

It's the little things in the edit.
Why does Shawn get a hand close-up demonstrating how nervous he was to try to impress K with his rap skills? None of the other guys on that group date got this.
Even though they haven't shown much K&S screen time, it's been the K&S show in my eyes.
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 K1810

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:11 pm

agentcurls wrote:It's the little things in the edit.
Why does Shawn get a hand close-up demonstrating how nervous he was to try to impress K with his rap skills? None of the other guys on that group date got this.
Even though they haven't shown much K&S screen time, it's been the K&S show in my eyes.
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 K1810
For me too, especially those bear hugs each and every time he sees her. It really is their world this season as far as I'm concerned.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:16 pm

IA - I think we got to see every hug and after he hugged her the camera just went on to the next scene, not really paying any attention to the other guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3