SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KaitBoo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have to ask why would it be Kaitlyn screwing up?  It could end up with Shawn being a overly possessive jerk.  

I hope they make it, but since neither is perfect, I find it unfair to assume it would be Kaitlyn to be the one to screw it up.  Maybe we should warn Shawn, you got the girl, stop acting like a caveman and let her be her.
I'm joking. I think I need to put a disclaimer in my siggie that reads something like the above is "95% of me thinking I'm funny, 5% snark" laugh out loud

No problem, my husband tells me that watching me try to be funny is just kind of sad.  I am a little overly sensitive because of all the talk of how Kaitlyn owes Shawn an apology etc.  So my bad. Hugesmile
For the record, being serious for once, he better treat her right. She's such a sweet, loving person and any man who ends up with her is really lucky imo. I hope this making her do this hysterical ugly cry is never to be repeated, and if not, bye felicia!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

KaitBoo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by sarahg Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi all! First time poster here, totally fangirling over Kaitlyn and Shawn together, so I'm just gonna dive on in. I assume this is appropriate to post here?! Apologies in advance for the length of this post... obviously, my husband is not quite on my level here.

I've been trying to piece together the clues we've been given about Shawn's "big reveal" in this week's episode about off-camera alone time with Kaitlyn--am I just a Bachelor(ette) newb, or was this shocking to anyone else?! Obviously plenty goes on that we don't see, but given how much we were shown with Nick "off-camera," it was surprising to me that there's this treasure trove of off-camera magic between Kaitlyn and Shawn that they kept quiet until now. Must be for a better storyline--but I was personally surprised by Shawn's admissions.

So here are the facts:

1. Joe tells Nick that Shawn "got to spend some extra time with her (Kaitlyn) as well" -- on the second group date. He implies that Kaitlyn invited Shawn back to her room. (Joe to Nick: "She could have very easily said, 'Ok, I’ll see you later'… but no, she invited you back to her place. I think that says a lot. The same thing happened to Shawn, too, on the second group date.")

2. Shawn confirms that he had one-on-one time with Kaitlyn to a producer/crew member: "She came to my room and we stayed up for like 6 or 7 hours in my bed. We didn’t even sleep. I was with her all night. She said, ‘You’re it’. She said, ‘You’re the one.’"

3. ABC's caption of the clip of Shawn's breakdown places the off-camera time in San Antonio: "Shawn says that in San Antonio, he and Kaitlyn Bristowe had some off-camera time, and during that time she told him that he was 'the one.'" I don't remember Shawn saying it was in San Antonio.

So some questions:

Was this off-camera time way early on, before Nick was even an option (which would be interesting, and certainly contribute to Shawn's hurt when Kaitlyn considers bringing Nick on) -- and if it was that early, was it at the mansion? I always assume the dudes were, like, bunkbedding it there.

Or was it in San Antonio, presumably after their one-on-one? Which would be SO SAD knowing that she sleeps with Nick a few (ish?) days later. Obviously we don't know what actually went on between them or what Kaitlyn said to him, whenever it happened, but I doubt he was completely misreading her, especially given that he's going to confront her about it. (You wouldn't completely exaggerate what a girl said to you to your crew-member friend, and then go talk to her about it... Side-note: he was definitely drunk during this whole ordeal, right? I feel for him. I see how people think he's scarily over-jealous, and a little mean about Jared, but knowing their connection, late-night chats, etc. he seems like he's just upset and venting to a friend, and also fueled by a few too many Guinesses.)

Or of course it could have been both early on and then again in San Antonio.

Either way, how did their one-on-one time come to be, knowing from this past episode that true "off-camera" time seems hard to come by. Was it producer-approved? Is there creepy secret audio like there was with Nick? I'M SO CONFUSED. But I have a feeling it will be addressed next week--seems like ABC is really teasing this 'confession' of Shawn's.

And a final thought: I am convinced that this off-camera time did not include boinking, as some people have speculated, given Kaitlyn's balcony confessions post-Nick. If she had already done the deed with Shawn, would she be so concerned at this point (post-Nick) with how she would have felt had Chris and Britt had sex? Or wondering if "this" (presumably pre-fantasy suite sex) had ever happened before? I don't think she'd be asking herself these questions now, if weeks ago she had already slept with Shawn.

All your thoughts, please and thank you.

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Welcome, Sarah!! Not sure the answers to any of these but your post made me laugh. Do not worry, we are definitely on your level unlike your husband. What a slacker!!!

I think they spent time together after the second group date, which is what Joe said. I don't understand what the dudes were doing either or where this bed was located??? Very super strange.

Good point on the balcony confession as well, she would know if this happened before if she had already done it before with Shawn.

I don't blame him for being confused and super hurt, especially if he doesn't totally get how this show works and how manipulative everything is with the producer buddies.

I'm not looking forward to him being really angry and yelling at Kaitlyn but knowing they're happy and fine post-show makes be feel better. Thanks for snapping, Kait! laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Alanna wrote:Welcome, Sarah!! Not sure the answers to any of these but your post made me laugh. Do not worry, we are definitely on your level unlike your husband. What a slacker!!!

I think they spent time together after the second group date, which is what Joe said. I don't understand what the dudes were doing either or where this bed was located??? Very super strange.

Good point on the balcony confession as well, she would know if this happened before if she had already done it before with Shawn.

I don't blame him for being confused and super hurt, especially if he doesn't totally get how this show works and how manipulative everything is with the producer buddies.

I'm not looking forward to him being really angry and yelling at Kaitlyn but knowing they're happy and fine post-show makes be feel better. Thanks for snapping, Kait! laugh out loud

Yeah count me in of not looking forward to all the drama. I understand him being super hurt and confused but I hope he does not behave too hurtful towards Kaitlyn . My biggest worry is that he says something either to Kait or on camera that causes further friction on the show or jeopardizes their relationship post show if that makes any sense. I really hope that they prepared each other got what they will be seeing in these next few episodes.

Kait did say we would be seeing a lot of drama but happiness too so I am hopeful.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:12 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Welcome, Sarah!! Not sure the answers to any of these but your post made me laugh. Do not worry, we are definitely on your level unlike your husband. What a slacker!!!

Yeah count me in of not looking forward to all the drama.  I understand him being super hurt and confused but I hope he does not behave too hurtful towards Kaitlyn .  My biggest worry is that he says something either to Kait or on camera that causes further friction on the show or jeopardizes their relationship post show if that makes any sense.  I really hope that they prepared each other got what they will be seeing in these next few episodes.

Kait did say we would be seeing a lot of drama but happiness too so I am hopeful.  
I know, I hope they've prepared each other and he never again in his whole entire life dreams of using the words "Kaitlyn," "2 dudes," and "bang" in the same sentence ever again. Maybe only in his very, very scary nightmares.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:54 pm

I am completely and unabashedly fan-girling. I'm in deep. Help!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:34 pm

I think Kaitlyn compared to Britt because she was hated by the other girls and had her private nap time with CS.

If she had been with Shawn it would have been more like Chris doing pre-FS stuff with Whitney in Des Moines or something. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 pm

just having a little fun: Shawn'a date card
KaitBoo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 K4710

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 pm

such sweet moments:

KaitBoo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 K4812

KaitBoo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 K4911

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Shawn: "and it happened so..."
Shawn & Kaitlyn in unison: ..." fast..."
KaitBoo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 K5010

sure smiles A LOT with Kaitlyn:
KaitBoo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 K5110

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Thanks Agent! Too, too cute! I'm getting bored of arguing, I'm just going to hang out here, they're just meant to be enjoyed not argued over laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:33 pm

agentcurls wrote:I am completely and unabashedly fan-girling. I'm in deep. Help!
 I'm getting there really fast too.

Hoping you're going to get some great material to make more of your awesome fanvids.

Alanna wrote:Thanks Agent! Too, too cute! I'm getting bored of arguing, I'm just going to hang out here, they're just meant to be enjoyed not argued over laugh out loud

ETA: me too. The other treads are bumming me out, trying to break my habit of reading them for a bit to just enjoy what happens, but it's hard.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3